PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Best dungeonnering classes/archetypes ?

Roncorps
2015-09-27, 06:45 PM
So, I'm thinking about building an "universe" base on dungeon exploring, in fact, because I'm lazy, I'll use Golarion setting and add another place to it. It fit with the lore (''All theses dungeons, underground cities, mage tower, etc. are all there because of a chunk of the Starstone, blabla") and I'll be able to use NPC, cities, etc. for it. Small dungeon, big dungeon, not neccessary between 4 wall, 10 feet wide. Some need 2-3 days, some need 1 year, etc. Planning, survival, trap, hunting, hunted, etc.

Now my inquiry. What would be good, great or the best (all mixed) classes/archetypes for this kind of play ? What adventurers would be the best to go underground 1 month without dieing of hunger (because they can't hunt/forage properly), find their way, etc. So, small ressources, longest time surviving ?

legomaster00156
2015-09-27, 07:02 PM
What level are they going in? What level do you plan for them to be coming out? Are any classes or races banned?

Roncorps
2015-09-27, 07:06 PM
Start 1st, for race, common, because they are normal explorer. A evil group could be logic too, but I'm not too fond of it. For the ''out-now-we-are-level'', it's difficult because there many dungeons, not 1.

Roncorps
2015-09-27, 07:32 PM
And let say that there wild magic zone, antimagic zone (small pocket, but some are in a safe haven), etc. that can and will make magic not so godly. Just want to add this info because ''Create food and water'' could be spammed.