PDA

View Full Version : Help me figure something out

Toiler
2015-09-28, 04:28 PM
Ok so my friend in my current session is fighting with an earth elemental. I am playing as an artificer and he is playing as a cleric. We are both level 6 and I was trying to help him become this elemental (his new goal) by removing the head part and having him meld into stone and control the body somehow. We want him to be able to, at will, meld and control this body as his own. Any help appreciated.

SkipSandwich
2015-09-28, 04:33 PM
If your cleric friend has access to the Earth Domain he can rebuke/control the elemental an then possibly Cast Meld Into Stone to ride around inside its body. Otherwise it depends on what books you have access to, but I don't know any other way off-hand to make that particular dream happen.

Toiler
2015-09-28, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the help! We'll definitely use that if we can't get his full goal. If there's a way to permanently meld or have him fully become this elemental, I'm sure both him and I would be greatly appreciate it!
Thanks,
Toiler.

Kelb_Panthera
2015-09-28, 04:59 PM
There's a PrC in magic of eberron that eventually gets this as a class feature, Elemental Scion of Zilargo, but it's not a caster PrC.

ComaVision
2015-09-28, 04:59 PM
There's a PrC in magic of eberron that eventually gets this as a class feature, Elemental Scion of Zilargo, but it's not a caster PrC.

There's also the Elemental Savant and Elemental Archon.

EDIT: There are Elemental grafts. Maybe you could chop up that Earth Elemental for parts...

Kelb_Panthera
2015-09-28, 05:03 PM
There's also the Elemental Savant and Elemental Archon.

Those both gradually turn you into an elemental. That's not quite the same thing. At least the archon is a caster PrC.

nedz
2015-09-28, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure of the situation. Are you fighting an Earth Elemental or trying to build a character who can use them ?

For the latter there is the Summon Elemental Reserve feat which allows you to summon a small one at will.

Toiler
2015-09-29, 06:59 AM
Status update:
He melded into stone and communicated with the elemental directly. He made an attempt to persuade the elemental to join our party. With a roll of 21, our cleric was able to persuade the elemental to join his side.

daremetoidareyo
2015-09-29, 10:41 AM
Dragon compendium has what you need.

2 feats
Earth bloodline + Kin mastery = Allows you to turn or rebuke earth creatures as a cleric of half your level.