PDA

View Full Version : Would like some advice

Lawleepawpz
2015-10-01, 07:45 PM
So, I am going to cut to the chase because I have some class work to get done.

I am playing in a 3.5 game soon. I am playing a Paladin. I plan to go into Fist of Raziel.

Currently, my build is Paladin 5/Cleric 2/Fist of Raziel 10/Cleric 3. This should give me a Paladin slot or two (really, it's for the BAB and the mount) as well as 15th level Cleric Casting, which is always nice.

I am allowed 2 flaws (because he has a list of flaws he homebrewed, some of which fit my concept quite nicely and don't actually bother me whatsoever)

Feats for 1st level: Able Learner (Because I'm a human and why not? It'll help fix my skill problems as a Paladin) Nymph's Kiss, Power Attack, and Improved Initiative. 3rd level is bringing in Servant of Heaven, 6th is bringing Leap Attack, 9th Shock Trooper, 12th (Insert Exalted Feat Here) 15th Unfilled 18th Unfilled

Should I swap Cleric levels out for anything, or stick with my 15th level casting? And what are some suggestions for the last two feat slots? I am not willing to give up 5th level Paladin, because I'd lose the mount. I also am wanting to fight primarily on the front line, which isn't a problem at all considering I can Clericzilla around the place if needed. Perhaps I should invest in Divine Metamagic? As I recall, I'd only be able to get Extend Spell using it.

Thanks in advance.

iDesu
2015-10-01, 08:49 PM
What sources are allowed in the campaign? If you just want the mount you could always go Cleric 6 / Prestige Paladin 2. That gets you the mount of a 5th level paladin, and you'll have level 7 cleric casting. Combine that with Fist of Raziel and you can have up to 19 caster levels in cleric, your mount, divine grace, and end up with 18 bab. Depending of Dragon Compendium content is allowed then you could take Serenity as well so that you divine grace and turn undead are both based off of wisdom instead of charisma.

Lawleepawpz
2015-10-01, 08:53 PM
What sources are allowed in the campaign? If you just want the mount you could always go Cleric 6 / Prestige Paladin 2. That gets you the mount of a 5th level paladin, and you'll have level 7 cleric casting. Combine that with Fist of Raziel and you can have up to 19 caster levels in cleric, your mount, divine grace, and end up with 18 bab. Depending of Dragon Compendium content is allowed then you could take Serenity as well so that you divine grace and turn undead are both based off of wisdom instead of charisma. As far as I have been informed, all sources are allowed.

That's a great idea, decent chance I'll use it. Thanks.