PDA

View Full Version : Flavour of Love

LCR
2007-05-19, 12:18 PM
It's so stupid. It's primitive. The girls are stupid. The host is retarded. How can there be a second season?
I haven't seen a full episode, but what I've seen is ... well, the teletubbies seem like rocket scientists compared to this insult to human intelligence.
Flavour Flav (seriously, that's not a name, that's plainly stupid) talks like he suffered from serious neurolgical malfunction.
Does MTV think we're bloody braindead?

Alex Kidd
2007-05-19, 12:30 PM
Well since it rates a third season I'd say yes, yes a lot of people are braindead. Didn't you know that already?

Just remind yourself though, when the revolution comes, reality shows will make it so much easier to determine the slave caste.

Damon
2007-05-19, 05:27 PM
Its so terrible I willingly set fire to my house every time I see the smallets thing that has to do with it. *off to get matches*

bosssmiley
2007-05-20, 05:31 AM
Remember: half the world is dumber than the average person. They are the target market for this cheaply-made televisual pabulum, we are not.

Would you rather have the sort of cretins who watch this demanding that our TV be dumbed down to a level they are comfortable with? Better to keep them in the shallow end where they belong. :smallamused:

Also kill your television!

LCR
2007-05-20, 07:51 AM
I don't want to kill my telly!
I like it and I can watch DVD's on it.
But how do all these people on "Flavour of Love" survive with their tiny brain capacity?
I mean, Flavour Flav is like a Pokémon. All he can basically say is his own name, except that they aren't accompanied by energy blasts.

slapdash
2007-05-20, 10:37 AM
This show is so scripted, and so not worth getting upset over.

Thanks, though, for my daily dose of nerd elitism! I get pretty worried about these forums when I don't see molehills turning into mountains in front of my eyes!

LCR
2007-05-20, 11:57 AM
Elitism?
That is so mean!
The good thing about forum is that you don't really have to read all posts. If my moleholes turning into mountains aren't worth your time, you're welcome to look away any time and marry my sister.
I think it to be relaxing to sometimes just let go and rant about a random TV show that isn't really worth getting excited about.

I am not a nerd. I hate maths.

Amotis
2007-05-20, 05:42 PM
It's balanced out by I <3 New York. So no sexism invovled.

bosssmiley
2007-05-23, 03:42 PM
This show is so scripted, and so not worth getting upset over.

Thanks, though, for my daily dose of nerd elitism! I get pretty worried about these forums when I don't see molehills turning into mountains in front of my eyes!

Elitism! is! SUPERIOR! :smallbiggrin: :smallwink:

SDF
2007-05-23, 04:09 PM
Remember: half the world is dumber than the average person. They are the target market for this cheaply-made televisual pabulum, we are not.

Yes, but the average person is an idiot. I've given up on TV a LONG time ago, and I'm better off for it.

Were-Sandwich
2007-05-24, 01:21 PM
Welcome to mass-produced TV. If you think thats bad, try Big Brother. Its got all the thought-provoking-ness, intellectuality, and point of a small dog turd. AND IT TAKES UP ALL THE TRANSIMISSION TIME OF 3 CHANNELS FOR 2 MONTHS. Seriously, do we really need live coverage of what is pretty much a load of crap? Have you ever WATCHEd the live coverage. ITs just: Shot of empty garden. More shots of empty garden. Shot of man on toilet. More empty garden etc. AND ITS ALL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT EVER.

I don't like Big Brother. And the new one's starting in june :smallfurious: