PDA

View Full Version : Irredeemable Antman

Nightwing
2007-05-20, 11:25 AM
Got the first to issues and loved it. Loved the art, loved the characters, and loved the story. It was great. What did you guys think of it?

Jerthanis
2007-05-21, 04:32 AM
I read part of the first issue in the comic book store and was impressed, but wanted to wait for a trade paperback, I haven't checked to see if it was out in that form yet though, maybe I'll take another look.

Why don't you give a brief outline of the concept/storyline, Nightwing?

Nightwing
2007-05-21, 06:25 AM
Hank Pym, the original ant man is making ant man armor for S.H.E.I.L.D. Two low ranking, Eric O'Graty and Mark MCcarther are assigned to guard Pym's lab when the real Guards are assigned to fight wolverine when he attack there base after being controlled by HYDRA. Pym comes out of his lab but Eric, not knowing if they were supposed to keep him in bashes him in the face with his gun. They drag him in side, and mark (who always wanted to be a super hero) spots the ant man armor and puts it on, but he accidentally shrinks. He is lost for a few days but slowly starts to figure the suit out. Thats when an army of super hero's and villains controlled by HYDRA attacked them. Mark finally grows big and finds Eric. But he is killed by HYDRA when he tries to escape. Eric Puts on the armor and escapes. And after that he starts to fight crime as a super hero..... well mostly.

Mike_Lemmer
2007-05-21, 07:00 AM
You mean he uses it to rob supervillains and save damsels in distress so he can get their address and watch them shower.

Nightwing
2007-05-21, 04:15 PM
You mean he uses it to rob supervillains and save damsels in distress so he can get their address and watch them shower.

ya that just about sums it up.