PDA

View Full Version : Amen IX: They just wouldn't stay away!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Saurous
2007-05-22, 08:52 PM
Moon Called opens her mouth to say something when a blond bard runs naked through the room. "Wheeeeee! I'm invicabllllle!"

Shortly after, Saphire runs through the room. "Did you see-"

"That way." Moon Called nods at the direction the bard had just run out of.

"I really didn't need to see that."

Saurous sighs.

"Why does everyone hate my eyes and my sanity around here...?"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-22, 09:00 PM
"Why does everyone hate my eyes and my sanity around here...?"

Magtok calmly takes the little red ninja headband normally worn for Firepunch or Kamikaze attacks, and uses it as a blindfold before anything indecent comes within range of his weak wormy eyesight. He then turns to where he last heard Saur's voice.

"Saur, I believe I can explain it for you.

I hate you.
Uderblah hates you.
The mods hate you.
Saphire secretly hates you.
Rex hates you.
Your mother hates you.
Lifebane hates you.
Mr. T pitys you.
And every AMENite I haven't mentioned hates you. That is why this kind of stuff happens to you."

Mr. Moon
2007-05-22, 09:01 PM
"Aparently not." Moon Called says.

"Stiiiill invincible!"

"Read the comic, you dork! It's INVISIBLE!"

The pair run back in the room. Saphire pauses to say: "I don't hate him. I just enjoy making him suffer."

Saurous
2007-05-22, 09:03 PM
"Aparently not." Moon Called says.

"Stiiiill invincible!"

"Read the comic, you dork! It's INVISIBLE!"

The pair run back in the room.

Saurous pulls out a grey blindfold from one of his pockets, and puts it over his eyes.

Magtok calmly takes the little red ninja headband normally worn for Firepunch or Kamikaze attacks, and uses it as a blindfold before anything indecent comes within range of his weak wormy eyesight. He then turns to where he last heard Saur's voice.

"Saur, I believe I can explain it for you.

I hate you.
Uderblah hates you.
The mods hate you.
Saphire secretly hates you.
Rex hates you.
Your mother hates you.
Lifebane hates you.
Mr. T pitys you.
And every AMENite I haven't mentioned hates you. That is why this kind of stuff happens to you."

"Well, not every AMENite, right?

...oh, who am I kidding?"

Mr. Moon
2007-05-22, 09:12 PM
".... Good idea. Got any extras?" Moon Called says, closing her eyes as the two make another run through the room.

Saurous
2007-05-22, 09:13 PM
"Yeah..."

Saurous pulls out a second blindfold from his pocket, and hands it to Moon Called.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-22, 09:18 PM
Moon Called puts the blindfold on, and sits down on the couch to aviod any sneak attacks.

"Is there... dried blood on my blindfold?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-22, 09:20 PM
*pulls out deck*

*shuffle*

Hooray! A fellow WoW addict! Or something to that effect.
Vespe pulls out his deck, and is disappointed when he realizes that Fus. went offline in the time that he was playing WoW. And he fails to use chatspeak in normal conversation.

Moon Called opens her mouth to say something when a blond bard runs naked through the room. "Wheeeeee! I'm invicabllllle!"

Shortly after, Saphire runs through the room. "Did you see-"

"That way." Moon Called nods at the direction the bard had just run out of.

Hmm...on one hand, it is nice to see that there's another bard at AMEN. On the other hand, oh my god, my eyes, my eyes are on fire. Vespe's eyes catch on fire and disintegrate, leaving him with burnt out eyesockets.

Saurous
2007-05-22, 09:21 PM
Moon Called puts the blindfold on, and sits down on the couch to aviod any sneak attacks.

"Is there... dried blood on my blindfold?"

"There shouldn't be..."

Saurous attempts to sit down on the couch, but misses, and ends up laying down on the floor.

"...I think I'll just stay here."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-22, 09:22 PM
Magtok decides to take advantage of Saur's current inability to see, and fires a mingun at where he heard Saur crash to the floor.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-22, 09:25 PM
Vespe's player makes a wicked grin.
Hey Vespe...
Yeah?
I just realized something. MC never actually said if that bard was male or female....
Vespe grins too. Hmm...now how to abuse this to our advantage?
Hmm.. The two lie back and think about ways to torture everyone with this.

Saurous
2007-05-22, 09:26 PM
Saurous rolls backwards, effectively dodging the gunfire.

"Can never give it a rest, can you, Maggot?"

He then returns to his original position on the ground.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-22, 09:29 PM
Saurous rolls backwards, effectively dodging the gunfire.

"Can never give it a rest, can you, Maggot?"

He then returns to his original position on the ground.

Shut up, necromancer. You sliced me in half a few posts ago, and this is payback.

Magtok continues firing, using a variety of things, from homing pigeons, a flying explosive sheep with a Superman-esque cape, an explosive old lady, and even a few concrete donkey airstrikes.

Saurous
2007-05-22, 09:35 PM
Saurous disappears as Magtok attacks, reappearing on the couch. He puts up a barrier around the couch.

"Not all of us are quite so easy to kill..."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-22, 09:40 PM
Saurous disappears as Magtok attacks, reappearing on the couch. He puts up a barrier around the couch.

"Not all of us are quite so easy to kill..."

Magtok fires his Patsy's Magic Bullet at Saur, and then drops some explosive moles (which can dig through anything) on his barrier if the bullet doesn't pierce it.

Uberblah
2007-05-22, 09:41 PM
Howdy y'all.
Uber's voice is heard before he wakes up. Then he does wake up and blink the rest of the sleep out his eyes before looking around.

Saurous
2007-05-22, 09:49 PM
Magtok fires his Patsy's Magic Bullet at Saur, and then drops some explosive moles (which can dig through anything) on his barrier if the bullet doesn't pierce it.

The bullet doesn't work, and Saurous sends out a second barrier that slowly grows, effectively pushing the moles away.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-22, 09:53 PM
Magtok starts launching some more moles, and tosses a holy hand grenade at MC to distract him.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-22, 09:54 PM
Y'know what? I think I'm going to physically manifest myself in AMEN.

*VOIP!*

Saurous
2007-05-22, 09:56 PM
Magtok starts launching some more moles, and tosses a holy hand grenade at MC to distract him.

The barrier expands to Moon, as Saurous becomes frustrated.

"Enough!"

A shockwave of energy spreads out from Saurous, effectively blowing Magtok away.

Uberblah
2007-05-22, 09:59 PM
Just for the hell of it, Uber starts hitting nails with a hammer like he's playing baseball. The nails fly tip first at everyone in the room.

Goblin Music
2007-05-22, 10:23 PM
Nails that would have hit GM turn into dust

Korith
2007-05-23, 07:32 AM
Korith runs the duping cycle that you all now know so well in a homing pigeon, and then releases 32,768 homing pigeons at Magtok.

Cheers!

Exachix
2007-05-23, 08:41 AM
Fox-Exy wakes up, slightly confused, and watches the pigeons.

Castaras
2007-05-23, 09:54 AM
Castaras mutters something about missing the fun again and sits on the sofa, hmming.

Exachix
2007-05-23, 09:57 AM
Fox-Exy smiles to her and summons food.

V Junior
2007-05-23, 10:47 AM
The dragon sighs.

-munch munch- I love Maggot cookie- oh, wait, I forgot! She swishes her tail, and destroys Maggot's labs. Then, she destroys all of Maggot's robots as an afterthought. Better.

Oh gods... This is getting out of control!

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 02:30 PM
Oookay...so Magtok was sent flying into a wall by Saurous's shockwave, had his head nailed to that wall by Uderblah, was hit with 32,768 homing pigeons, and then eaten.

Wow. You all have serious anger management problems. :smalleek:

Korith
2007-05-23, 02:35 PM
Nah. Just a modicum of destructive tendency.

I used to have a lot of destructive tendency, but it destroyed most of itself.

Castaras
2007-05-23, 02:44 PM
Castaras summons her mp3 player and somehow starts listening to it.

Nah, no anger problems here. Just a problem with being too neutral.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 02:49 PM
Since Magtok was probably long dead before the dragon destroyed the labs, I think its safe to assume that a new clone was in hiding somewhere, right?

The next Magtok clone shows up, has the robots and labs rebuilt, and then takes out a bird call thingy and a fishing pole. An evil smile crosses his face, as he wraps the thingy in a gift box and mails it to Boggy B.

Saurous
2007-05-23, 02:49 PM
"I don't have anger problems, I simply defend myself when I'm being attacked by a certain cyborg/cybernetic worm."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 02:56 PM
Really Saur? Then explain this!

"We are? I never really though-" In one lightning-quick motion, Saurous draws his katana, slices Magtok in half with it, and puts it back in it's sheath "-t about it that way."

Exachix
2007-05-23, 02:57 PM
Exachix smiles.

"Why do you have so many clones?"

Castaras
2007-05-23, 02:58 PM
Castaras summons some popcorn in anticipation of the next fight.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 03:04 PM
Exachix smiles.

"Why do you have so many clones?"

You're kidding, right? It should be obvious even to a damn dirty ape elf like yourself.

I am killed at least a dozen times every week. If I didn't have the clones, I wouldn't exist.

Goblin Music
2007-05-23, 03:04 PM
Hey Korith can i test your new Sword golems? GM asks tossing a small black sphere up in the air and then catching it again

Exachix
2007-05-23, 03:07 PM
You're kidding, right? It should be obvious even to a damn dirty ape elf like yourself.

I am killed at least a dozen times every week. If I didn't have the clones, I wouldn't exist.

"Ok then."

He looks at the popcorn and hmms.

Korith
2007-05-23, 03:09 PM
The rejects are in storage locker 12. Just be careful how big an explosion you make...the walls to the sewage system are rather thin there.

Or do you really think you've got enough bang to handle my Mk MCMLXXXIV prototype?

Saurous
2007-05-23, 03:18 PM
Really Saur? Then explain this!

"That wasn't out of anger. That was just for fun. I said I don't have anger problems, not that I'm not violent."

Castaras
2007-05-23, 03:19 PM
Castaras gets up, summoning a few random potions.

Right. None of these will be love potions. That means that I could hit anyone with these, and just watch...

A potion drops on each of Saurous', Magtok's, Korith's, and Exy's heads. The effects? Could be anything.

Saurous
2007-05-23, 03:22 PM
Saurous blinks, as his normally red eyes shift to a more faded color.

"...OK...I appear to have become blind. This isn't too bad."

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 03:24 PM
The potion falls on Magtok...and it squishes him. It shatters and cuts up his crushed little body, and Magtok dies. It would be quite ironic if the potion turned out to be a healing potion.

Goblin Music
2007-05-23, 03:30 PM
GM walks off to the locker with the new Sword golems and Hmms

Exachix
2007-05-23, 03:35 PM
Exy's is an interesting potion.

"Why do I see stars."

Goblin Music
2007-05-23, 03:42 PM
Hmm Korith is off-line...! Godmod time! GM puts the sphere in to one of the golems and walks to the edge of the room and turns to face the golem.
GM grins

Castaras
2007-05-23, 04:01 PM
Castaras hmms, going back to her mp3 player.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-23, 04:54 PM
Vespe's player wanders through.
Hmm. It always seems like whenever I get here Castaras has made the last post, but she's offline. This pattern must be studied....for science!
Vespe's player pulls out some lab equipment and waits for tomorrow to see if the pattern remains stable.

Saurous
2007-05-23, 05:07 PM
"That's nice, Carlos."

Saurous sighs, and attempts to sit down on the couch. He succeeds this time, and then waits for something interesting to happen.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 05:16 PM
And at that moment something interesting does occur. All of the garbage and moldy popcorn that had been festering under the coach was there for so long, it became alive and intelligent. It starts to growl at Saur.

Saurous
2007-05-23, 05:26 PM
Saurous jumps slightly.

"Was that a festering beast of trash and popcorn that just growled at me?"

He stands up from the couch, and slowly backs away.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 05:32 PM
The umm...thing is still rather unintelligent, and just growls at anyone who approaches, and slowly eats the couch cushions. Meanwhile, a bunch of Magtok's robot decide to hire someone to clean the place every once in a while.

Saurous
2007-05-23, 06:19 PM
Saurous sighs as a pair of zombies with enhanced strength picks up the couch and moves it. Saurous then forcecages the creature, creating a cube of solid energy around the monster-thingy.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 06:27 PM
The thing is sucessfully caged, and a group of Magtok's robots rush in with a bunch of boxes. They open up the boxes, and take out a bunch of pieces of metal and other shiny things. After a few minutes, they build a giant Frickin' Laser.

One of the robots turns to Saur. Sir, you may disable your forcecage now. We can handle the creature ourselves. Oh, and we built a bunch of cleaning droids using some old blueprints Magtok forgot about, so this won't happen again.

Saurous
2007-05-23, 06:36 PM
Saurous nods, and the forcecage evaporates.

Meanwhile, Happiness skips in, and notices the creature.

"Cool! I always wanted to see an abomination of nature!"

He walks over to the monster, and tries to pet it. He trips, landing in the filthy pile of trash and popcorn.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 06:47 PM
The robots charge up the laser cannon, but by the time it kills the thing, Happiness has already been swallowed whole.

A robot turns to another.

Too bad we had to kill that thing. It did us all a great favor when it swallowed Happiness, and it was kinda funny to see Saur jump when it growled.

What'd you expect? The thing was a fungi!:smallbiggrin:

...Did you just use a pun? A really stupid one? :smallannoyed:

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...:smallfrown:

Mr. Moon
2007-05-23, 07:13 PM
"Oh look! I am miraculisly cured!" Moon Called says to the celing, her expresion daring Saphire to put her back on crutches. She waits a moment, then gives a grin, and looks around, stabbing Magtok in celebration.

"I take it I missed something?"

Saurous
2007-05-23, 07:16 PM
Saurous groans at the pun.

"You know what? I'm going to sit down on one of the remaining couches for the rest of the evening and do absolutely nothing unless it affects me greatly. Anyone who wishes to join me can."

He then sits down on one of the completely clean couches, and simply lounges and waits for the stupid blindness potion to wear off.

"Yes, you did. There was a massive creature made of popcorn and old garbage festering under one of the couches.

...and Magtok isn't even here. How did you stab him?"

Mr. Moon
2007-05-23, 07:19 PM
Moon Called snaps her fingers, and a scroll of Despell Magic apears in her hand, which she uses on Saurous.

"He's logged in. Therefore I can stab him."

Saurous
2007-05-23, 07:22 PM
"Thank you."

Saurous thinks for a moment, deciding to ignore the logic behind the stabbing..

"Hmm...it's Wednesday...all the annoying idiots are gone (except for Magtok, of course)...do you think we may be able to actually have a Movie Night and actually watch a movie?"

Mr. Moon
2007-05-23, 07:26 PM
Moon Called shrugs. "Maybe. If we can both agree on a movie and set up an emegency anti-munchkin feild. I think I have one I conned of of a merchant a while ago somewhere." She looks around the room for a second, then shrugs. "Tura!" A small, winged eyeball flies up to her. "Be a dear and find my ant-munchkin feild generator." The tiney, anime-stolen golem flies off with amazing spead.

Saurous
2007-05-23, 07:33 PM
Saurous thinks for a moment, and his hand suddenly glows a deep red color. After a moment, the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie appears in his hand. He jumps, and hides it behind his back.

"Saphire isn't going to tackle me in an attempt to get this is she?"

Mr. Moon
2007-05-23, 07:35 PM
"Nah, she was just watching it the other night. Her Hot Guy fetish is filled for this week." She obviously apears relived to say this.

Saurous
2007-05-23, 07:44 PM
Saurous sighs, relieved

"Good. So, would this be okay? Or something else?"

Mr. Moon
2007-05-23, 07:47 PM
"How about some time else? I have about six minutes before Saphire's brother kicks her off."

Saurous
2007-05-23, 07:48 PM
"I guess."

The movie suddenly evaporates and Saurous puts his hands in his pockets.

Uberblah
2007-05-23, 09:17 PM
Uber looks around. He then goes back to reading his book.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-23, 09:34 PM
Uber looks around. He then goes back to reading his book.

Magtok is about to be recloned and returned to the thread, when his player suddenly steps in the way of reality and prevents Magtok from coming back. He explains why he did this to a ghostly Magtok who exists only for the purpose of the conversation.

"Trust me, you'll want to not exist until tomorrow, when I'm online. Otherwise, everyone is going to kill you while I'm sleeping."

I suppose you're right.

"Of course I am. I'm a frickin' supergenius. It was me who came up with A.M.E.N, not you. It was me who saved the groupd from splitting into Lawful and Chaotic divisions, and-"

-I did all that stuff.

"And since you're a pat of me, I did all of it. Everything you've ever done is something I've done."

You've killed poeple? :smalleek:

"I meant almost everything."

Uberblah
2007-05-23, 09:40 PM
Uber senses the presense of someone and looks around the room over the top of his book. Seeing no one, he shrugs and returns to reading.

Goblin Music
2007-05-23, 10:05 PM
hey look i got a new power! GM ((in wolf form)) turns Uber Pink with a flick of his tail

Uberblah
2007-05-23, 10:07 PM
Uber doesn't notice this as he's intent on his book. But he does realize GM's there.
Hey, GM.

Goblin Music
2007-05-23, 10:39 PM
Hey Uber Turns uber Neon hot pink.

Uberblah
2007-05-23, 10:41 PM
((that's the only pink I got))

Uber closes his book.
What's going on with you? Oh and nice wolf form.

((and i must go for i feel like crap. night))

Goblin Music
2007-05-23, 10:59 PM
GM looks at the book what ya readin?

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-23, 11:50 PM
Random Chaos Attack!

*entire base and everything inside it is doused with love potion. no saving throw and can't be blocked by anything*

Castaras
2007-05-24, 03:33 AM
Castaras sighs, turning away from the mirror.

Great. So what, that potion effected me now? Woo.

She goes into her kitchen and drinks an all in one antidote, shifting back to human.

Oh no you don't...I can't change the avatar, so you're staying a spider.

Castaras sighs, shifting back to the spider form, before scuttling back to the sofa.

Exachix
2007-05-24, 06:39 AM
Fox-Exy stays on the sofa, looking around.

Korith
2007-05-24, 07:51 AM
Hmm Korith is off-line...! Godmod time! GM puts the sphere in to one of the golems and walks to the edge of the room and turns to face the golem.
GM grins

*Smug, evil grin*

Some people truly don't grasp the significance of the Mk. MCMLXXXIV

Exachix
2007-05-24, 08:59 AM
Fox-Exachix puts on an annoyed look and curls up on the sofa, watching people with an unhappy and annoyed look on his face.

Uberblah
2007-05-24, 10:55 AM
Uber looks around in surprise.
What the hell? It's too early for my player to be on. Ah. It's only for half an hour... I see...

Castaras
2007-05-24, 01:27 PM
Castaras switches on her mp3 player and sits on the earphone again, listening to the music.

Exachix
2007-05-24, 01:28 PM
Fox-Exy looks over and tries to listen.

Goblin Music
2007-05-24, 01:44 PM
*grin* *Click!* SHOOM! The golem is sucked out of reality by the orb which falls to the ground with a "tink"

Castaras
2007-05-24, 01:47 PM
The music seems to be some kind of rock music which the player can't find a youtube link for.

Exachix
2007-05-24, 01:53 PM
Fox-Exy smiles, summons his own Music player thing and listens to his own.

Korith
2007-05-24, 02:02 PM
*grin* *Click!* SHOOM! The golem is sucked out of reality by the orb which falls to the ground with a "tink"

Korith pulls a pink stone out of his pocket, and stares at it

Hmm. Interesting. I wondered what it would be like to actually watch what's going on outside of reality.

Castaras
2007-05-24, 02:47 PM
Castaras carries on listening to her music, humming quietly.

Exachix
2007-05-24, 02:53 PM
Fox-Exy curls up in a corner of a sofa... listening to his own and watching.

Goblin Music
2007-05-24, 02:58 PM
GM starts to mess with the orb

Castaras
2007-05-24, 03:03 PM
An animated pie sighs, turning away and heading back into the kitchen, thinking.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-24, 04:08 PM
Carlos runs in.
I knew it! Happens every day!
He then vanishes.

Korith
2007-05-24, 04:34 PM
GM starts to mess with the orb

The orb, detecting a different user than the default, starts playing re-runs of Big Brother

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-24, 04:48 PM
Castaras carries on listening to her music, humming quietly.

:smalleek:
Spiders can hum?!

zeratul
2007-05-24, 05:10 PM
Zeratul comes in, as a snow leapord, eats a yak, and sits down.

Saurous
2007-05-24, 07:13 PM
Now for something remotely interesting.

Saurous rushes in, followed by two, large, floating masses of flesh in the vague shape of a human with very large heads. One of them sends out a surge of negative energy at Saurous, causing his lich arm to crumble to dust. He snarls, and raises his remaining hand. Electricty forms on it, and he blasts it at the Atropal that attacked him. It spits open it's skull, but it doesn't seem to notice. The second Atropal flies forward, and slams it's fist into Saurous's chest, causing him to smash into a wall.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-24, 07:24 PM
A greatsword swings through the first Atropal, managing to cut it in half. ((Assuming, of course, that atropals are flesh and blood.)) The top portion of the body flies away, and when the curtian of blood fades, Moon Called apears, her greatsword blood-covered. "Need some help?"

Saurous
2007-05-24, 07:31 PM
"What makes you think that?"

As the second atropal (the one that had attacked Saurous directly) turns to see what is going on, Saurous bounces off the wall, kicking the creature backwards. He then raises his hand.

"Disintegration"

A beam of purple energy disintegrates the Atropal's lower body, scattering undead ashes all over the room. The atropal's head collapses to the floor.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-24, 07:38 PM
Moon Called grins, cleaning the blood off her sword with a rag pulled out of her pocket. "Just a hunch. Any idea why they attacked you?"

Saurous
2007-05-24, 07:40 PM
"Well, they were probably angry for being teleported out of their home plane on accident."

Saurous glances down at the remainder of his right arm, which is about the area from his shoulder to his elbow.

"...I should probably go fix this."

Mr. Moon
2007-05-24, 07:43 PM
With a raised eyebrow, Moon Called nods. "Yeah. That might be a good idea." she shrugs, and nudges Saurous towards the infirmery with the butt of her sword.

Saurous
2007-05-24, 07:52 PM
"I'm going, I'm going."

Saurous walks off to the infirmary.

"This'll only take a few minutes."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-24, 07:55 PM
Wait, How could your Lich Arm be harmed by Negative Energy, if it's undead, it's fueled by Negative Energy, not Positive, so it would be healed.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-24, 07:56 PM
Moon Called shrugs, and flops down on the couch. Eventualy, she picks up the remote control and begins to channel-surf. She pointedly ignores Rex.

Saurous
2007-05-24, 07:59 PM
Wait, How could your Lich Arm be harmed by Negative Energy, if it's undead, it's fueled by Negative Energy, not Positive, so it would be healed.

After a few minutes, Saurous walks back in, his arm fixed.

"It was so much negative energy that it overloaded it."

Mr. Moon
2007-05-24, 08:02 PM
Moon Called looks up at Saurous, looks back at the t.v. "Meh. Nothing's ever on at this time of day." she says, and turns it off.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-24, 08:02 PM
That's plausible, but that much negative energy in one area would've killed you as well.

Saurous
2007-05-24, 08:04 PM
"A player did it."

Saurous sits down on the couch, and weaves his hands together behind his head, deciding to leave the explanation at that.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-24, 08:30 PM
*floats past, carrying a large brown bag labeled "KITTENS"*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-24, 10:12 PM
Carlos runs in and bounces on the couch, while playing a guitar.
Schoooools out for summer!
He jumps down to the floor.
Which means I'll be able to annoy you all more often! :smallbiggrin:

Korith
2007-05-24, 10:28 PM

Perhaps it was multiplicitive negative energy, which would become positive when exposed to another negative?

Goblin Music
2007-05-24, 10:30 PM
((Wrong orb GM's, bomb Sphere)) gm wanders out and hands his Sphere ((dont think about it:smallmad:)) to Carlos

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-25, 01:58 AM
Carlos runs in and bounces on the couch, while playing a guitar.
Schoooools out for summer!
He jumps down to the floor.
Which means I'll be able to annoy you all more often! :smallbiggrin:

Wow, that's...uhh...pretty early...
Dammit!

V Junior
2007-05-25, 02:05 AM
The dragon wakes up. Note to self: Maggot does not taste nice at all. But... Happiness does. All that crunchy pure stuff being destroyed as you sink you teeth in deeper... mmmmm! She attacks Happiness, and manages to eat him. Yum. Wait. What's that beeping noise, Darkie?

I don't know. Maybe our player/Victoria will know.

I do know. But the truth means that I won't be able to play you 'til I get back from Centenary Camp. I'll miss the fun, BUT I may be able to reverse the dragon thing by then. Wait, I can right now!

Junior sits there, groaning.

I'm allergic to Happiness... -barfs all over Maggot, Castaras, Saurous and the tv. The acid dissolves everything it touches.- She then grabs a handful of her potions, and throws them into the air. These are anything but love potions, GUYS, SO WATCH OUT! The potoins hit Maggot's new clone, Lifebane, Rex, Dark Junior, and anyone else but Junior.

Id Id. L'i- JFOP!!!

Exachix
2007-05-25, 04:00 AM
Fox-Exy stays where he is... curling up more if anything, watching and listening to his music.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-25, 07:59 AM
((I'm sorry, but I'm going to be gone for an indefinite period of time. So long, and thanks for all the fish.))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-25, 08:36 AM
((I'm sorry, but I'm going to be gone for an indefinite period of time. So long, and thanks for all the fish.))

((Awwww.... oh well. Hope you come back soon. Bye now. :smallfrown: ))

((On the subject of leaving, my posting will either stop or be severely reduced this weekend. But I'll be back, don'tcha worry.))

Exachix
2007-05-25, 08:53 AM

((Ok.. have fun Magtok.

and you Vespe.))

Fox-Exy yawns and sighs at all the leaving.

Castaras
2007-05-25, 09:43 AM

(( Who're we going to kill and annoy now?

Hmm... ))

Castaras hmms, looking around.

Great...I've got a happy player...that's bad news...

She sighs, and summons an mp3 player again.

Exachix
2007-05-25, 10:07 AM
Fox-Exy hums to his song.

"Yep."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-25, 10:13 AM
Suddenly the AMEN universe/base/whatever is turned into a puppet show.

Vespe's puppet comes walking(?) through. He then does a little dance.

Castaras
2007-05-25, 10:25 AM
A little spider puppet mutters and sits there.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-25, 10:28 AM
*floats by and places a doll on the ground*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-25, 10:35 AM
I got it! We should make an AMEN flash. Yes. It would be awesome.

Castaras
2007-05-25, 10:36 AM
Ask Rex about that then. Player only has flash at school.

Castaras gets scuttled over to the doll.

Exachix
2007-05-25, 10:38 AM
Fox-Exy watches.

"Why?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-25, 10:42 AM
Ask Rex about that then. Player only has flash at school.

Castaras gets scuttled over to the doll.

Ah, but you see, I have a friend who has flash. Yes, it would be coool. Now we need a script.
Vespe pulls out some paper and a pencil and starts beating the paper with the pencil.
Stupid puppet form....

Castaras
2007-05-25, 10:46 AM
Castaras hmms.

Maybe if we do some silly performance for the audience down there we'll stop being puppets.

She looks out off the puppet stage, and tries to get scuttled over behind one of the curtains.

There's thousands of people out there...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-25, 10:52 AM
Eep. Ok, I have an idea.
Vespe gets in his Spartan outfit, and the background changes to a plane. Several puppet Persian soldiers attack him.
I'm sick of these Mother****ing Persians on this Mother****ing plane!

Exachix
2007-05-25, 10:57 AM
Puppet-Elf-Exy suddenly appears.

"Well frelling done."

He draws a sword...

Castaras
2007-05-25, 11:04 AM
Puppet-Castaras hmms, and a hand picks her up.

What the...

She gets little rollerskates put on her feet, and a cute little flower hat on her head, before being dropped back in.

My player is in a really good mood...Yay.

Trying to get up, P-Castaras falls over, skidding on the skates.

Damnit...

Exachix
2007-05-25, 11:09 AM
Puppet Exachix smiles.

"She'll get over it."

Castaras
2007-05-25, 11:18 AM
Hopefully...

Castaras starts doing a wobbly jig.

Stop it whoever's up there!

The strings get cut and Castaras slips off to the wings of the stage.

Great...now I can't move...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-25, 11:19 AM
Vespe suddenly turns into a puppet John Lennon.
Ooh. Neat.

Exachix
2007-05-25, 11:19 AM
Puppet Exachix smiles.

"You're a spellcaster arn't you? Kazzam yourself so you move."

Castaras
2007-05-25, 11:21 AM
Would work if I had the still spell feat...

Unfortunatly only one of my town faces has still spell. I don't. :smallannoyed:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-25, 11:31 AM
John Lennon turns back into Vespe.
Awww.
Vespe shrugs and walks over to Castaras.
Lucky for you I keep everyones character sheets with me.
Vespe pulls out Castaras' character sheet and gives her Still Spell.

Castaras
2007-05-25, 11:38 AM
Thanks Vespe.

The strings float over to Castaras and she gets restrung. She smiles and casts a dominate on her puppeteer.

That's better.

She takes off the skates and hat and goes to hide in the wings from the audience.

Exachix
2007-05-25, 11:40 AM
Do you have my Character shee?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-05-25, 11:51 AM
No, but I have your character sheet.
Vespe pulls it out.

Castaras
2007-05-25, 11:58 AM
Castaras summons an animated pie and it dances around the stage.

Exachix
2007-05-25, 11:58 AM
pExy smiles and looks through it.

Castaras
2007-05-25, 03:08 PM
pCastaras sighs, and summons another puppet, which looks like a martial pietist, which starts doing silly kung fu moves centre stage.

Saurous
2007-05-25, 03:16 PM
pSaurous walks (?) in, somehow moving without the aid of a puppeteer.

"...puppets? Aw, well."

A Happiness puppet walks in. pSaurous and pHappiness look at each other for a moment, before pSaurous ducks beneath the stage. He comes out later with a large mallet, and chases after pHappiness. They both run in circles at stage right.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-25, 03:26 PM
* Rex walks ((Still Human-ish)) on stage, looks at the puppets *
Ugh... Is this a layover of another Agony trip?

Exachix
2007-05-25, 04:16 PM
pExy smiles.

"I don't know."

Saurous
2007-05-25, 08:02 PM
pSaurous stops chasing Happiness after having comically smashed him in the head with the head several times over the hours.

"Ooookay...I seriously hope that this is not going to be a major plot, and can simply be solved by using a spell."

pSaurous waves his puppet-hands in the air. Nothing happens.

"That...that's just great. I can't use my hands. Stupid somatic components."

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-25, 08:05 PM
Hahahahaha!

*screen shifts up to reveal Lifebane as the puppeteer*

Saurous
2007-05-26, 08:40 AM
pSaur sighs. He then glances about.

"Good lord, it's quiet around here without Magtok."

Castaras
2007-05-26, 08:42 AM
More of there's less people around at the moment.

pCastaras hmms, finding a lever in the wings. She pulls it, and the base is back to normal, puppet theatre gone.

That's better.

Exachix
2007-05-26, 08:50 AM
Exachix smiles and slumps on a sofa again.

"Much."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 09:16 AM
Okay, I guess I must've slept that off. That's the last time I do Agony!
* Rex Spots the Agony Syringes *
Meh, That's the second to last time I do Agony!
* Rex takes the Liquid Pain and finds bliss with it. *

Castaras
2007-05-26, 01:52 PM
Right. I'll just ignore the insanity again and go do something productive.

Castaras scuttles into the kitchen, a notice saying "Do not disturb" reappearing above the portal.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-26, 01:55 PM
*obviously floats through portal*

Castaras
2007-05-26, 01:57 PM
Silent in the kitchen. All dark. Except for hundreds of tiny multicoloured eyes, watching.

Exachix
2007-05-26, 02:02 PM
Exachix finishes watching his film and looks around, and looks at the portal.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-26, 02:03 PM
Silent in the kitchen. All dark. Except for hundreds of tiny multicoloured eyes, watching.

*sigh*

Illuminate.

Castaras
2007-05-26, 02:07 PM
Hundreds of pies and other animated foods sit, watching.

Any foodstuff you can think of, there'll be at least one of it there.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-05-26, 02:10 PM
OMGWTFWALLHAX!

Erm...yeah...

*eats every foodstuff in the kitchen*

Castaras
2007-05-26, 02:14 PM
Spend a long time doing that...every time you eat something, a new thing seems to appear.

Exachix
2007-05-26, 02:27 PM
Fox-Exy pokes his head into the kitchen, and then goes back to his sofa.

Saurous
2007-05-26, 02:42 PM
Saurous walks in, holding a crystal ball in one hand. He speaks towards the ball.

"...I'm telling you, you have to capture Baator by this afternoon. Don't make me come down there."

A high-pitched, garbled shriek comes from the crystal.

"Don't get snippy with me."

Exachix
2007-05-26, 03:36 PM
"Something wrong Saur?"

He looks over.

Saurous
2007-05-26, 03:49 PM
Saurous sighs, and the crystal ball suddenly evaporates.

"Nothing much. Just an invasion of Baator, and my minions there are stupid enough to want to get into a fight with me."

Castaras
2007-05-26, 03:52 PM
Castaras scuttles out of the kitchen, past the frozen lifebane, hmming. She heads down to one of the labs, a group of pizzas following her.

Exachix
2007-05-26, 04:05 PM
"That's ever so slightly stupid."

He watches Castaras pass.

Saurous
2007-05-26, 05:36 PM
Saurous sighs, and sits down onto one of the couches. He turns on the TV, and channel-surfs for a while.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 05:51 PM
* Rex Enters, the Ominous Noites of Bach's Toccata E Fuga follows him. He hums along. *

Mr. Moon
2007-05-26, 06:16 PM
"Look! He's supposidly online!"
"Yeah? So?"
"So? What do you means 'so'? It's valubale plottage!"
"I haven't been training."
"Yes you have. I just added rigouris hours of off-screan training to your abbility. You'll be fine."
"This is Rex we're talking about. He might godmode."
"I'm your player. Do as I say and go fight him!"

Moon Called scurries into the room as if she had been pushed, glaring at the celing. "Oh be that way."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 06:25 PM
* Danse Macabre plays, Rex moves his hands as if conducting, he moves fluently with the music, he seems to be made of fluid, or mabe that just his clothes, his fingers make weird gesture though, and his mouth moves as if saying something unintelligible. *

Mr. Moon
2007-05-26, 06:27 PM
"Wait, wait, never mind. I have to go."

Moon Called sighs and dissapires in a puff of purple smoke.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 08:46 PM
Continues waving hands to music and mumbling.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-26, 08:55 PM
The puff of purple smoke apears again, and when it fades, Moon Called is standing there, coughing. "Gah."

She shrugs, states "I have a whole 27 minutes to whoop your ass, so stay active," and draws her sword, charging toward Rex with a feral grin.

Obviously, Saphire has really changed her mind on fighting.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 08:59 PM
* Rex Finishes his spell Spiked chains shot out of no where and form a wall onall sides of MC, Quickly they wrap around her, constantly moving and grinding into her skin. They start to crush *

O Fortuna
velut luna
statu variabilis,
semper crescis
aut decrescis;
vita detestabilis
nunc obdurat
et tunc curat
ludo mentis aciem,
egestatem,
potestatem
dissolvit ut glaciem.

Saurous
2007-05-26, 09:00 PM
Saurous sits up on the couch, and snaps his fingers. Kuro rushes in.

"Yeah, Saur?"

"Kuro, could you go find a medical kit, just in case?"

"Aye."

The black mage rushes off towards the infirmary.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-26, 09:04 PM
Moon Called frowns, and leaps into the air just before the vines get to tight, cursing as the thornes rip her clothes and leave trails of blood where the tear through her skin. She throughs several smoke bombs in the air, and disspaires within the greyish-black clouds. A few minutes later, she falls out of the air, right above Rex, her sword pointed down like a serphants fang.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 09:07 PM
*Rex twirls with a new song, he make large dramatic gesture, and throws a few Fireballs at you with his left hand while continuing conducting with his right.*

Mr. Moon
2007-05-26, 09:10 PM
Moon Called asorbs the fireballs with her sword. A soft blue glow surrounds it, and it catches fire. "I was hopping you would do something like that." she says with a grin, plunging the flaming sword down into Rex's head.

Saurous
2007-05-26, 09:13 PM
Saurous watches quietly, a slight smirk spreading on his face.

((Also, what is a "serphant"? :smallamused:))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 09:14 PM
((^ A Snakely Mammoth))
* Rex Refracts out of the way, his flashy conducting continues, then you realize, the chains are already around you again. They squeeze, hard this time *

Ut Eram

Mr. Moon
2007-05-26, 09:21 PM
((I spelt that wrong? *is shocked*))

Moon Called swears, knowing that if she lets herself get caught, the battle is over.

Inspiration stuck. Finding a chink in the chain, she forces her greatsword through it, and pushes down, hard, causing the chains to fall down around her. She jumps out of it, and...

dissapires. Saphire can be heard swearing while begging for more time online, then sulking away.

PirateMonk
2007-05-26, 09:22 PM
A faint screaming is heard. It steadily gets louder. Eventually, PirateMonk, going at several thousand km per hour, crashes through the roof of AMEN, still screaming. He slams into the floor, groans, gets up, and looks around.

"I missed a lot, didn't I?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-26, 09:25 PM
Too bad, next time, I'll trap her soul, then Saurous will have to fight me to release her, and I'll trap him as well.

Castaras
2007-05-27, 07:33 AM
Castaras scuttles back out of the labs, hmming. She goes over to the sofa and summons some popcorn, sitting to watch TV.

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 07:36 AM
PM walks towards the TV, shoving a dagger into Rex's offline body on the way.

"Finally, another sign of life! My player's been up and logged in for nearly an hour by now..."

Saurous
2007-05-27, 07:38 AM
Saurous walks in, standing upside-down on the ceiling.

"Am I the only one who has noticed that it has become calmer around here as of late?"

Castaras
2007-05-27, 07:40 AM
Castaras smirks.

My player was on for a little a few hours ago, but didn't stay on. She was being annoying, as usual.

She dodges a lightening bolt that toasts the sofa, and sits on another.

Stop that would you?! Get's smoke everywhere!

Castaras turns to Saurous.

Seems like it. MC and Rex had a little catfight, and that puppet thing, but other than that, yeah.

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 07:47 AM
"So, have any ideas? I think my player wants to do something else now..."

The ground shakes slightly.

Saurous
2007-05-27, 07:50 AM
"Well, around here you just need to stand in one spot for ten seconds, and something happens."

Saurous lands on the floor, and waits ten seconds. A massive explosion comes from the roof.

"There we go."

Castaras
2007-05-27, 07:53 AM
Hmm...Seems like an idea.

Castaras sits on the sofa for 10 seconds.

Well?

Nothing happens.

You could always try insulting your player. That usually works for me. Though she gets angry easily.

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 07:56 AM
"Well, around here you just need to stand in one spot for ten seconds, and something happens."

Saurous lands on the floor, and waits ten seconds. A massive explosion comes from the roof.

"There we go."

PM sighs.

"Too late."

A unit of Elven Cavalry gallops in, followed by a Giant. PM sighs again, and follows them off.

Exachix
2007-05-27, 08:14 AM
Exachix hmms.

"I've been sat on this sofa for about an hour now... shouldn't... alot of things have happened? Oh wait... standing"

Lord Magtok
2007-05-27, 08:24 AM
Saurous walks in, standing upside-down on the ceiling.

"Am I the only one who has noticed that it has become calmer around here as of late?"

A lightning bolt falls from the sky, hitting the ground and making it scream in agony. The ground then starts to cry, as the lightning fades away and Magtok's player becomes visible. He silences the hurt floor, and then turns to the AMENites.

"I think I owe you all an apology for not explaining anything and leaving all of a sudden. The reason why I can't be around is because I've been banned from using the internet by my parents for a while.

Posting here right now could get my in trouble if they saw me. I'll try to negotiate with them, but I doubt they'll listen. At the latest, expect me back by the end of the school year.

After saying that, Magtok's player vanishes, leaving behind only a punching bag shaped like Magtok.

Exachix
2007-05-27, 08:35 AM
"That was slightly unusual."

Exachix seems slightly unphased.

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 08:48 AM
The room is suddenly filled with positive energy. PM is still nowhere in sight.

Lord Magtok
2007-05-27, 08:53 AM
Magtok's player returns (again).

"I think I can stay here for a few minutes longer before I'm caught. You can all say goodbye and stuff before I have to go.

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 09:19 AM
PM appears.

"...I can't actually think of anything to say at this point."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 10:56 AM
PM walks towards the TV, shoving a dagger into Rex's offline body on the way.

"Finally, another sign of life! My player's been up and logged in for nearly an hour by now..."

Surprisingly, I was active then, I just probably wasn't paying attention.

Dartonus
2007-05-27, 11:35 AM
Sha'rall stands in the middle of a hippo stampede.
Where are these coming from? Oh, I left the portal to the elemental plane of hippos open. silly me.
They trample Rex
I was going to close the portal, but this is interesting.
The head into the kitchen and trample the fridge, then head towards Saurous, trampling the walls as they do so.

Uberblah
2007-05-27, 11:54 AM
Uber looks around.
WOOO!! I'm on early!!

Saurous
2007-05-27, 11:56 AM
Saurous sighs, and backflips into the air as the hippos stampede towards him. He lands on a hippo's back.

Uberblah
2007-05-27, 12:03 PM
Uber watches the stampede.
Hippos? What the hell?

Castaras
2007-05-27, 12:08 PM
They might stampede into the kitchen, but they wouldn't find no fridge to trample. Only thousands of animated foods attacking the hippos.

Dartonus
2007-05-27, 12:17 PM
They eat the foods and charge off.
The one saurous is on stands up on its hind legs and casts disintegrate on him.
The hippo barbarians rage, and a hippo grabs two chairs and begins whacking Uber.

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 12:22 PM
PirateMonk groans, and casts a spell that banishes all the hippos and closes the portal.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 12:23 PM
*Rex Lays embedded into the ground.*
I'm a tile!

Castaras
2007-05-27, 12:25 PM
Castaras' player sighs.

I give up on this.

After the hippos disappear, the foods regenerate again, covering all the surfaces. Castaras scuttles off the sofa and looks around.

What's happening? Wasn't paying attention.

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 12:26 PM
"The idiot alhoon unleashed hippo elementals."

Castaras
2007-05-27, 12:29 PM
Interesting. What idiot would d... no, I'm not going to answer that. It's Amen, of course some idiot would do that. :smallsigh:

Uberblah
2007-05-27, 12:31 PM
Hey! I'm no... ok maybe I am at times...

Dartonus
2007-05-27, 12:32 PM
Water buffalo begin charging now. they trample Rex once more. They then start warring with elephants in the middle of the room.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 12:33 PM
* Rex Fractures into a Mosaic of himself *

Castaras
2007-05-27, 12:34 PM
This is almost as bad as the food fights my animated foods have...

Castaras scuttles into the kitchen.

Luckily my player has to go for a while. Hopefully all this will have gone.

The portal to the kitchen shuts.

Uberblah
2007-05-27, 12:38 PM
Just for the hell of it, Uber adds cordless circular saws to the mix, flying blades-first in random directions.

Dartonus
2007-05-27, 12:39 PM
A water buffalo begins doing the tango (On rex) with a cordless saw as the hippos show up again.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 12:43 PM
* A snake slithers over the mosaic of Rex, alluding to I Claudius *

Dartonus
2007-05-27, 12:56 PM
The water buffalo begins lifting weights and its feet are 2 small points that all the pressure is on. and it's still standing on Rex.

Exachix
2007-05-27, 01:12 PM
Exachix watches... calmly.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 02:14 PM
Saphire sticks her head in the room, and looks around. "Anyone online?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 02:15 PM
Rex assembles himself.
"You want to continue that battle?"

Exachix
2007-05-27, 02:18 PM
Exachix waves to Sapphire.

"Coll is."

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 02:21 PM
Saphire grins, nods at Exy, and pushes Moon Called into the room, locking the door behind her. "This, midear, is a battle to the near-death. Have fun." Moon Called looks up at the celing, wonders aloud to Hextor why she has to deal with such morons, and draws her sword.

Not about to let Rex have the first move, Moon Called reaches into her jacket, and pulls out about twelve smoke-bombs, which she scatters around the room, which quickly fills with smoke.

Exachix
2007-05-27, 02:22 PM
Exachix pulls out a gas-mask and safety Goggles (adapted) to watch.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 02:23 PM
Rex stands there watching Moon Called's movements even through the Smoke.
"This'll be quick."

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 02:25 PM
((Rex, why is your online light always off, even just after posting?))

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 02:26 PM
"... Stupid godmoder." Moon Called growls. "Spend hours of offscrean training learning to fight and- *shilch!* "-it pays off." The Moon Called Rex was watching dissapires, with a grin on her face. The real Moon Called stands behind Rex, grinning, her sword in his back.

((@^: Because he's Invisable, for whatever reason. Lucky is to.))

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 02:26 PM
((I took off all my clothes, so now I'm invisible.))
Rex explodes into and acidy green smoke still lodged on the end of your blade. Hands come out of portals and start stabbing the blades weilder from all sides.
((Deja Vu?))

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 02:33 PM
Moon Called shakes her head, grinning. "You really don't think I'm that stupid, do you?" She pulls a scroll out of her jacket, and reads it aloud. A bright blue barrier surrounds her, causing the small blades that attack her to break upon contact. "As Kakashi said to Zabuza, 'The same trick won't work on me twice'." She grins, then closes her eyes, listening for the sound of movment in the smoke.

"There!" She charges forward, and lunges her greatsword through flesh.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 02:37 PM
Maybe this one will
A glowing red hand grasps Moon Called from behind. Wait, it doesn't grab MC, it grabs her Soul.

PirateMonk
2007-05-27, 02:44 PM
PM casts Dispel Magic on MC's barrier.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 02:44 PM
"Seen this one before, to." Moon Called winks, "Only this time, you don't have a giant talking monkey to save you."

She pauses, leaning towards the hand so it can't pull her soul out. "Now, Orrochimaru made two fatal mistakes: He assumed he was unbeatable. And he went on one direct route, rather than the route I'm taking. Ya see, you can't take the soul away from someone who's soul is somewhere else." She grins, and the blue soul-stuff the red hand was grabbing at fades away. "And I'm not gonna tell you where it is."

Moon Called sighs as her barrier fades. She pulls out another scroll, and reads it. An anti-munchkin barrier sets around Moon Called and Rex, giving them plenty of room to fight without PM interfiring.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 02:47 PM
Don't worry, you remember my main school before I switched to Theoretical Magiks?

* Rex uses a bit of powerful divination to determine to location of MC's soul.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 02:58 PM
The divinitation reveals that Moon Called's soul is hidden somewhere in the dungeons. Some force, however, prevents him from determining exactly where.

Moon Called apears, standing behind Rex. "Now now, that's cheating." She grins, and plunges the sword through his skull.

Castaras
2007-05-27, 02:58 PM
Castaras summons a large pot of popcorn and munches on it, watching the fight. How does a spider eat pieces of popcorn the same size as she is? Dunno. She just does.

Exachix
2007-05-27, 03:01 PM
Exachix watches still.. eating his own popcorn for once.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 03:02 PM
Rex's wounds burst into another cloud of mustard gas. The gas burns at MC's face, and causes he lungs to burn very painfully with every breath she takes.
"When are you going to stop beating on that dummy and realize I'm not there?"

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 03:07 PM
Moon Called coughs, and pulls her jacket up over her mouth. "Your using high-powered magic attacks, while I focus on the smaller stuff. Eventualy, one of us will run out of energy, and my money's on you." She smiles, and the clone that was talking vanishes in a puff of smoke.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 03:13 PM
Meh, these are like cantrips to me. My high level magic involves draining entire universes of their power. *Rex uses probes to scan the dungeons., they search the entire area almost immediately.*

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 03:23 PM
Moon Called's soul is hidden inside a small emerald, hidden benith a loose tile in the eigth cell from the back. The probes triggers a spell Moon Called had set up earlier, causing a backlash of thousands of waves of fire to consume the probes and protect the gem.

Moon Called frowns, and blocks the door, pulling out three diffrent scrolls. "'Fraid I can't let ya do that, mate. See, this needs to be a fair battle. I can't really fight back with my soul's in some sort of prison, can I?" She says, then grins at the irony of what she just said before reading the scrolls in turn.

The first scroll causes a line of thick flames to apear behind and infront of Moon Called. The second summons a swarm of killer bees. The third awakens a demon, who apears across the room. "Moon Called. I knew it would be you. What do you want?

"Ya ever hear of Rex Idiatorium?"

"Yeah."

"I need you to help me kill him, Blathserfast."

Blaserfast raises an eyebrow, and frowns. "In over your head again, I see. Fine."

Moon Called nods, and sends the swarm of killer bees to attack everything that moves in the room, apart from her and Blathserfast.

Saurous
2007-05-27, 03:32 PM
Saurous, who had apparently left the room a few hours ago, walks in, reading over a book.

"Moon and Rex are having their catfight, I guess."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 03:35 PM
The acid bursts fill the room. When the are gone, so is the gem.

Castaras
2007-05-27, 03:40 PM
Castaras carries on munching on the popcorn, watching the fight.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 03:41 PM
"Damn! Blathserfast, get that gem, NOW!" She shouts, pulling another scroll out of her pocket and reading it. She apears in the dungeon, her jacket pulled up to cover her mouth, and looks around franticly to see if Rex is there, or whatever took the gem. "Damn, damn, damn! Damn it all to hell, you stupid godmodder! Where are you?" Blathserfast apears shortley after her, blocking the exit with his tremendious bulk.

Exachix
2007-05-27, 03:44 PM
Exachix just watches quietly.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 03:51 PM
A transparent image of Rex Appears in the room, with a swipe of his hand the demon and wasps are banished.
"Don't bother attacking me, this is merely a projection of myself." Another swipe of his hands and all of MC's scrolls catch fire.
"You Lose." He pulls out a projection to the Gem.

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 03:57 PM
"Fine. I lose. Now give that back." she says, glaring at Rex.

Damn it, Moon Called. Don't start crying. The elf/drow tells herself firmly. Remember what your father told you. Never let an enemy see you cry." Her fists clench, but she manages to hold of the tears.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 04:04 PM
Meh, I'll keep it safe.
* He strings it along the necklace that contains a Lich's Phylarctery and a Dryad's Acorn *

Mr. Moon
2007-05-27, 04:07 PM
Moon Called frown turns deeper. "I'd feel alot safer with it in my possecion. Give it back. Now, please." She holds out an expectant hand, palm up, feeling like a child but doing it anyway.

Exachix
2007-05-27, 04:07 PM
Exachix just watches, eating what seems to be a cookie.

Saurous
2007-05-27, 04:08 PM
Saurous watches silently, keeping his eyes on Rex.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-05-27, 04:19 PM
Really? It was in your protection, and now it's in danger. Of course, I just use these things so I don't have to kill their owner.