PDA

View Full Version : Amen IX: They just wouldn't stay away!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Saurous
2007-06-01, 08:47 PM
Saurous takes a step away from her when she snaps.

"Such is life, I supose."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-01, 08:51 PM
Moon Called sighs, stomping on the ahses before the rug caught fire. "I suppose." she mutters, then looks at the box. "And that would be...?" she says, waving her hand to invite Saurous to fill in the blank.

Saurous
2007-06-01, 08:57 PM
"Well, I don't know. Heavy-duty gardening equipment maybe?" Saurous returns sarcastically.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-01, 08:59 PM
Moon Called raises an eyebrow, and frowns. "What do you want? Me to appologize for having an insane player?"

Saurous
2007-06-01, 09:02 PM
"No. I'm just...feeling a bit spiteful today, I guess."

Saurous walks over, and begins picking up the scattered axes, and puts them back into the box. The box is inexplicably in one piece again.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-01, 09:06 PM
Moon Called nods. "I know how you feel, trust me." She pauses, and reaches into her pocket. A frown crosses her face, and she pulls out a small necklace. "Hey, where's Maur? There's some stuff he needs to learn."

Sulaiman
2007-06-01, 09:07 PM
Uber looks at Sul.
Who's the new guy?

I'm Sulaiman, a Pie Briber and wielder of Leeroy.

Sulaiman brandishes Leeroy the tommy gun and fires a few shots in the air. He then steps to the side to avoid the falling parts of the ceiling he just shot.

Nice to meet you.

Sul looks to Sauron and the box.

Can I have one of those axes? They look like they'd make an interesting pie.

Saurous
2007-06-01, 09:10 PM
Moon Called nods. "I know how you feel, trust me." She pauses, and reaches into her pocket. A frown crosses her face, and she pulls out a small necklace. "Hey, where's Maur? There's some stuff he needs to learn."

"Yeah, Mom?"

Maur walks in from the direction of his room.

I'm Sulaiman, a Pie Briber and wielder of Leeroy.

Sulaiman brandishes Leeroy the tommy gun and fires a few shots in the air. He then steps to the side to avoid the falling parts of the ceiling he just shot.

Nice to meet you.

Sul looks to Sauron and the box.

Can I have one of those axes? They look like they'd make an interesting pie.

"How about no?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-01, 09:21 PM
"No, the other Vote Moon Called for Queen thing!" The half-drow/half-elf snaps, crumpling the IMG tag up and throwing it over her shoulder. Thinking better of it, she picks it up and burns it. "Why, of all people, does she have to be my player? Why coulnd't she be Maggot's player?"

Magtok suddenly teleports right behind her.

I'll trade players with ya. I need a break from-

A piano falls from the sky, and nearly hits Magtok. He leaps out of the way at the last second, and nearly has a heart attack.

-that. :smalleek:

Sulaiman
2007-06-01, 09:25 PM
"How about no?"

Aww boo. Why not?

Saurous
2007-06-01, 09:26 PM
"Because I recieved, I enchanted them, and the only reason they aren't in the armory at the moment is because they won't fit in there because the armory is overstocked as it is."

Sulaiman
2007-06-01, 09:37 PM
"Because I recieved, I enchanted them, and the only reason they aren't in the armory at the moment is because they won't fit in there because the armory is overstocked as it is."

Oh. Ok then.

Sul sighs and starts looking around the base, wary for EXPLODING RUNES and traps.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-01, 09:43 PM
Hmm...should I mess with the newbie, or my good buddy Saur? :smallconfused:

The new guy might be a powerful ally to me in the future if I leave him alone now, but if I strike Saur, then he'll get all voodoo and Criss Angel on my arse. Hmm...if I don't do anything to anyone, my player will get bored and come here to hurt them himself, putting me in harms way somehow.

I know! I'll kill an NPC!

Magtok grabs a garrote wire, sneaks up behind a paladin, and silently chokes the life out of the poor sucker.

That was fun. Do we have any more of 'em around?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-01, 09:50 PM
Vespe (wearing an DR. Salvador costume, complete with potato sack and chainsaw) stops as he was about to chainsaw off a paladins head.
Well, I was gonna kill this one, but you can have this one.
Vespe tosses him/her/it over to Magtok. EXPLOSIVE RUNES

Sulaiman
2007-06-01, 09:58 PM
Sul returns from his exploring dragging two more paladins behind him.

You can have these two. Apparantly we've got them lying around all over the place. Strange.

He drops the struggling paladins to the ground and kicks one.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-01, 10:01 PM
Magtok pauses for a moment, and reads the text from Vespe's post, tossing the paladin aside.

Err...what the hell does the country of El Salvador have to do with chainsaws and potato sacks? My player (whose mother hails from said country) is trying to figure out right now if he should be offended.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-01, 10:09 PM
Resident Evil 4 villain. I think his name might be Dr. Salvador. No offense, I didn't know there was a country called El Salvador. Just another ignorant American here. And...here's a picture of him.

http://residentevil.neoseeker.com/images/uploads/dr_salvador_mini.jpg

And no, the game does not take place in Central America, but in Spain (presumably, all it says is Europe, and everyone speaks Spanish)

Lord Magtok
2007-06-01, 10:14 PM
Magtok relaxes and returns to paladin-butchering, using a pen as his weapon of choice, since it's mightier than the sword.

Oh, that guy. Yeah, I heard of him. Creepy-lookin' guy. Didn't they make a chainsaw controller or something for Gamecube after that game was released?

Hmm...Salvador means Savior in Spanish, so...he's an Evil Zombie Jesus thingy? :smallconfused: :smalleek:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-01, 10:17 PM
Magtok relaxes and returns to paladin-butchering, using a pen as his weapon of choice, since it's mightier than the sword.

Oh, that guy. Yeah, I heard of him. Creepy-lookin' guy. Didn't they make a chainsaw controller or something for Gamecube after that game was released?

Hmm...Salvador means Savior in Spanish, so...he's Zombie Jesus? :smallconfused: :smalleek:

Yeah, they did. Never got around to getting one though.

Don't look at me, nothing about religion here.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-01, 10:20 PM
I hope this isn't getting too much into religion, but wasn't Jesus already a zombie? :smallconfused:

Ummm...subject change time!

The next subject is The Godfather videogame. I'm currently renting it, and it is awesome. I got to give my character a facial scar almost identical to mine! And I got to wear a fedora and a fancy suit while humming the Godfather tune and making offers people couldn't refuse!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-01, 10:21 PM
Ummm...subject change time!
Good idea. :smalleek:

The next subject is The Godfather videogame. I'm currently renting it, and it is awesome. I got to give my character a facial scar almost identical to mine! And I got to wear a fedora and a fancy suit while humming the Godfather tune and making offers people couldn't refuse!
Nifty.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-01, 10:26 PM
Okay, I don't think anything else is worth saying about that game so...lets discuss videogame consoles!

Should my player get a Wii, X-Box 360, or PS3?

As Magtok says all of this, he takes wire cutters and brutally assualts a paladin in a way I'd rather not describe.

Sulaiman
2007-06-01, 10:27 PM
((oops. Edit edit.))

Sulaiman sighs and slowly shakes his head, wondering why his player was slow to catch on to subject changes. His player sends a swarm of ants to bite him for his insolence.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-01, 10:28 PM
Ah! New member!

You'll probably want to read this *hands a pamphlet over* pamphlet to avoid...uhh...just read it, ok?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-01, 10:28 PM
Okay, I don't think anything else is worth saying about that game so...lets discuss videogame consoles!

As Magtok says all of this, he takes wire cutters and brutally assualts a paladin in a way I'd rather not describe.

Eh, my player still doesn't have one either. Personally, I think he's gonna get a 360 solely because of Dead Rising.
Vespe drools a little bit.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-01, 10:29 PM
PS3's Controller's are Whacked, you won't get anything useful out of that for another Year. Wii is fun, but overall poor in terms of plot-filled game, with LoZ being it's best, and only substantial title. 360, on the other hand, is well adapt. I would go with PC.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-01, 10:30 PM

Wii or 360. Though, I'd recommend the Wii.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-01, 10:31 PM
Vespe points to the "I write, therefore you should read" link in his sig, and recommends that you should read his Deviations.

Sulaiman
2007-06-01, 10:31 PM
Ah! New member!

You'll probably want to read this *hands a pamphlet over* pamphlet to avoid...uhh...just read it, ok?

Sulaiman takes the pamphlet and looks it over. He scratches his head and looks at Fus.

Should I bother showing this to my player? I don't think he knows how to read.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-01, 10:34 PM
*SOUL STEALING PAMPHLET!!!*

*devour*

Blech. Tastes like cardboard smothered with sour cream. -4/10

Lord Magtok
2007-06-01, 10:35 PM
PS3's Controller's are Whacked, you won't get anything useful out of that for another Year. Wii is fun, but overall poor in terms of plot-filled game, with LoZ being it's best, and only substantial title. 360, on the other hand, is well adapt. I would go with PC.

Meh, my PC sucks. It wouldn't let me play that Republic Commandos or that KOTOR II game because the graphics or something were too awesome for it. :smallannoyed:

Dead Rising and Halo 3 sound fun, but my player has a pair of younger brothers who can't play M-rated games and insist on sharing everything.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-01, 10:38 PM
Meh, my PC sucks. It wouldn't let me play that Republic Commandos or that KOTOR II game because the graphics or something were too awesome for it. :smallannoyed:

Dead Rising and Halo 3 sound fun, but my player has a pair of younger brothers who can't play M-rated games and insist on sharing everything.

I feel sorry for you. Me players an only child. And he's played Dead Rising a few times...it's probably, say, the second best thing that's ever happened to him.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-01, 10:38 PM
Get a new graphics card. And more RAM. But for that, you need a new motherboard. Just shell out the $500 to buy you something that lets you paly anything. Most games for consoles come on PC, and if they don't, they come in Emulation, so it comes on PC anyways.

Sulaiman
2007-06-01, 10:41 PM
Sulaiman's soulless shell crumples to the floor, eyes devoid of life. The pie revolving around him stops and glows for a second. It then turns over and splats him in the face.

Sulaiman promptly splutters, his soul restored to him thanks to his player. He is now pie-less.

And that was my last pie too. At least I still have Leeroy.

With much love and affection for his tommy gun, Sulaiman opens fire at Fus.

Fus.Weapon 1337
2007-06-01, 11:02 PM
A gun? I don't think you've noticed, but, uhh, non-solid?

Sulaiman
2007-06-01, 11:33 PM
A gun? I don't think you've noticed, but, uhh, non-solid?

It was worth a shot. No pun intended.

Sul looks around for the sourceless voice.

Player? You're not supposed to be here. Don't make excuses for missing the little details. This is all your fault.

Hush.

Don't hush...

Sulaiman looks around in frustration. Once again, he can't seem to speak. Ants swarm upon him once again.

Castaras
2007-06-02, 07:57 AM
Castaras comes out of the kitchen portal, thinking. She goes over to a sofa and sits down.

Exachix
2007-06-02, 08:15 AM
Fox-Exy is still asleep between two cushions... as his player has food soon and can't be bothered waking him up.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-06-02, 08:38 AM
I walk in. What the hell am I doing here, and where is Rex?
Huh? I was just busy writing graffiti in the bathroom.

For a good time, Call the Moon.

Well, that's interesting...

Exachix
2007-06-02, 09:06 AM
Fox-Exy wakes now and wonders why he's sandwiched in cushions.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 09:11 AM
Indeed, it is, Rex/player/whatever the hell I'm speaking to.

On an unrelated note, I think we should kick out Exy. He's clearly some kind of Good spy, and all he does is sit around and watch us, not really contributing much to the madness of AMEN. And I'm tired of having to clean his litter box. :smallannoyed:

Exachix
2007-06-02, 09:17 AM
Fox-Exy looks up, concentrates, and tries to burn Magtok.

Castaras
2007-06-02, 09:18 AM
Castaras summons a small laptop and starts typing.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 09:22 AM
Magtok is burned, but fails to even notice his horrible pain as he glares at Exy.

Either the fox admits to what he's doing and goes home to his little temple, or I'll spend the rest of my pathetic existence here trying to ruin his life like I did to Saur.

Castaras
2007-06-02, 09:30 AM
Castaras hmms, pausing in her typing.

So that and that...

She carries on typing.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 09:46 AM
Damnit, I thought by now at least 1 person would be supporting me in the effort to kick you out, Exy. I guess you've already brainwashed the others. :smallfrown:

I'm going to give up. I'll just say "I told ya so" when you finally betray us, but for now, I'm going to be my usual annoying and silly self in a feeble attempt to hide how depressed and upset I am with being imprisoned in this organization which my player won't let me leave.

Exachix
2007-06-02, 09:47 AM
Magtok is burned, but fails to even notice his horrible pain as he glares at Exy.

Either the fox admits to what he's doing and goes home to his little temple, or I'll spend the rest of my pathetic existence here trying to ruin his life like I did to Saur.

"Admits to what?"

Castaras
2007-06-02, 09:49 AM
Magtok suddenly pauses after listening in on the player conversation.

Errr...so if you players can see who said each thing that was said, then everyone will know that I...NOOOOO!

Magtok grabs a giant pencil eraser, and begins swinging it madly in a useless attempt to eliminate the Fallout Shelter.

I still want to know which edit you're worried about us finding Magtok. I know a few that might be on that list. But I'm not certain.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 09:52 AM
I still want to know which edit you're worried about us finding Magtok. I know a few that might be on that list. But I'm not certain.

Magtok fails to notice Castaras, as he gets all whiny and depressed again, running to his room to cry about his incompetence and that AMEN is ultimately doomed.

Castaras
2007-06-02, 09:57 AM
Castaras smiles slightly, closing the laptop.

Hmm. Thanks Magtok, that answered quite a few of my questions.

She scuttles into the kitchen.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 10:09 AM
Since Magtok is currently busy wailing in his room and trying to figure out how to leave AMEN and become a solo villain, Magtok's player takes his place, warping into the thread with a black fedora and matching suit, and a shiny high-tech rifle. He mutters to himself as he patrols around the base, looking for something.

Majestic lesson # 1: How to Kill a Furon...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 10:10 AM
Vespe (barely awake) stumbles in and sits on the couch.
Eh, I'll do something funny as soon as my player wakes up.

V Junior
2007-06-02, 10:19 AM
V Junior looks bored. When, suddenly, she gets an idea. Looking around, she runs outside the base, and messes around with some lightning. She then activates the intercom.

"We have a problem. I've somehow breached the unkillable, poisonous muffin elephant newbies exibit!!! RUN!!!!!!!

The Unkillable, Poisonous Muffin Elephant Newbies (UPMEN) charge into the base. They attack the Maggots, SOMEHOW turning them back into the bipedal Magtok who ISN'T a worm. Then, for plot reasons, he's turned back into a worm in time to be squished.

That's not good. That really isn't good. You idiot! Darkie grabs her cutlass.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 10:21 AM
Vespe shrugs.
Well, I've got the internet meme exhibit, which has OVER NINE THOUSANNNNDDD SPARTAAAAAAN Badgers, Snakes, and Mushrooms.
Vespe releases the meme exhibit.

V Junior
2007-06-02, 10:26 AM
The UPMEN don't die, Vespe. Thanks for making it even more chaotic!:furious: :furious: She suddenly shifts into a ninja costume, and begins to drive the UPMEN back. Her weapon breaks.

Oh snap. I just know that that's- DARKIE!!!!

Dark Junior's weapon breaks too. The girls look at each other, then at the UPMEN, and then run away screaming towards the nearest weapon shop.

((Has anyone noticed that I'm the only member of AMEN that hasn't been attacked horribly or died? Woah!))

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 10:29 AM
All the squished worm-Magtoks suddenly float in the air. They fly over to the player, who mushes them all together, and recreates the human Magtok from them.

Behold! Magtok hath been reborn through the bodies of his less sane self! He is now once again the ultimate combination of man and machine! He-

-Shut up, player. They get it already. I'm back and the dumber me is gone until Inner Animal week. Now go back to wherever you came form. :smallannoyed:

Yes, master. :smallfrown:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 10:38 AM
Suddenly Zombies and Ganados (from Resident Evil 4) burst in through the windows.
Luckily, The Merchant from Resident Evil 4 also shows up.
Dude, I need guns, now!
All right. How much are you looking to spend?
Well, I've got a coupon, right here.
I don't remember giving out coupons-
*bam*
*steals guns*
Oh yeah! Unlimited Ammo Chicago Typewriter!
*dakka dakka dakka*

Exachix
Fox-Exy shifts to Elf and slumps on a chair, thinking.

V Junior
Junior, somehow, ends the current madness. She then returns with a new katana. Darkie returns, too, with a new cutlass.

Well, time to READ! She begins reading a strange book. A spell flies out of it, combining Magtok and Castaras into a 5-foot robo-spider. Much better. Yes, I am a GodModder.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 10:41 AM
Suddenly Zombies and Ganados (from Resident Evil 4) burst in through the windows.
Luckily, The Merchant from Resident Evil 4 also shows up.
Dude, I need guns, now!
All right. How much are you looking to spend?
Well, I've got a coupon, right here.
I don't remember giving out coupons-
*bam*
*steals guns*
Oh yeah! Unlimited Ammo Chicago Typewriter!
*dakka dakka dakka*

Saurous rushes past the zombies, slicing them all into small pieces with a katana. He then turns and glares angrily at Vespe and his player.

"I didn't authorize any zombies."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 10:41 AM
GodModding? Sounds fun. Let me try.
Vespe then pulls out the IACT (Infinite Ammo Chicago Typewriter) and fires about forty thousand rounds into V Junior and Darkie. Each. They die.

Saurous rushes past the zombies, slicing them all into small pieces with a katana. He then turns and glares angrily at Vespe and his player.

"I didn't authorize any zombies."

Saurous gets shot forty thousand times with the IACT. And dies.

Castaras
2007-06-02, 10:42 AM
Woah...what the hell's just happened to me?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 10:42 AM
The Magtok half of the giant spider glares at V, and tries to find a way to commit suicide.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 10:43 AM
Call me crazy, but I think that the IACT can fix this somehow.
Vespe then fires forty thousand rounds into the Magtok half of the spider thing.

Castaras
2007-06-02, 10:44 AM
The Castaras half summons a death pie, enlarges it a few times so that it is 8ft across, then lets it drop onto her. She dies. Her spider clone comes out a few minutes later.

Thank god for that.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 10:45 AM
GodModding? Sounds fun. Let me try.
Vespe then pulls out the IACT (Infinite Ammo Chicago Typewriter) and fires about forty thousand rounds into V Junior and Darkie. Each. They die.

Saurous gets shot forty thousand times with the IACT. And dies.

"I hate you."

Saurous the Unfriendly Ghost floats over to Vespe, somehow takes the IACT away, and destroys it.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 10:47 AM
Fine with me. I still have the Infinite Ammo Hand Cannon.
Vespe then fires one shot from the Hand Cannon at Saurous' Ghost. This one bullet is enough to destroy his ghost. That's how powerful the Hand Cannon is.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 10:47 AM
Magtok comes out of the cloning labs, still a human.

That...was something I don't want to do ever again. I could read Castaras's mind when we were fused like that, and lemme tell you, she has some scary thoughts in that little spidery head of hers.:smalleek:

Oh, and I'll tell someone who Castaras secretly likes if they kill Exy for me.

V Junior
2007-06-02, 10:48 AM
Something really weird then happens. Because Darkie and Junior both died at the same time, they conjoin... but into a 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000-foot tall beast with a billion eyes, a tail, 900 legs and 4 massive arms. The arms are holding two swords, a cutlass and a katana. It stomps on Vespe, Saurous, Magtok and Castaras.

Ow.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 10:48 AM
Magtok comes out of the cloning labs, still a human.

That...was something I don't want to do ever again. I could read Castaras's mind when we were fused like that, and lemme tell you, she has some scary thoughts in that little spidery head of hers.:smalleek:

Oh, and I'll tell someone who Castaras secretly likes if they kill Exy and Saur for me.

Well, I already killed Saur. Gimme a minute.

Something really weird then happens. Because Darkie and Junior both died at the same time, they conjoin... but into a 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000-foot tall beast with a billion eyes, a tail, 900 legs and 4 massive arms. The arms are holding two swords, a cutlass and a katana. It stomps on Vespe, Saurous, Magtok and Castaras.

Ow.

Firstly, Saur is dead. Secondly-
*shoots beast thing with Hand Cannon. It dies.*
Is that worth extra credit?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 10:50 AM
Due to being used to being stomped on by giant things, Magtok survives the squishing, and limps over to his room, muttering something about how this kind of thing shouldn't happen now that he's not tiny anymore.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 10:51 AM
Well, I already killed Saur. Gimme a minute.

"No. You didn't."

Saurous reappears, and then dodges Dark/Junior's assault.

Exachix
2007-06-02, 10:52 AM
Exachix is midly surprised and begins to burn something big.

Like V Junior.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 10:52 AM
"No. You didn't."

Saurous reappears, and then dodges Dark/Junior's assault.

How sloppy of me. You don't know, however, there are THREE infinite ammo weapons in RE4.
Vespe then pulls out the Infinite Rocket Launcher and mods it to fire like a machine gun.
Forty Thousand Rockets. In Saurous' Head. He. Dies.

Exachix is midly surprised and begins to burn something big.

Like V Junior.

Oi! There's a bounty on your head!
Forty Thousand Rockets. In Exachixs' Head. He. Dies.

Exachix
2007-06-02, 10:57 AM
Exachix turns a blue before he dies and re-appears somewhere else across the room.

"Fixers don't die. They just take the wrong grid exit."

He holds up an SMG and procceeds to unload the ammo in the SMG unto Vespe.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 10:58 AM
"Oy vey. I'm not even sure if I'm going to come back this time."

Saurous floats away, waiting for the Godmodding and madness to end.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 11:03 AM
Vespe uses a first aid spray.
All right, I can see we're not going to settle this normally. I propose a knife fight interactive cutscene.
If you're not familiar with these, they go like this.
Vespe pulls out a knife and attacks Exachix, and a little "A button" symbol pops up on his screen.

Exachix
2007-06-02, 11:13 AM
Vespe uses a first aid spray.
All right, I can see we're not going to settle this normally. I propose a knife fight interactive cutscene.
If you're not familiar with these, they go like this.
Vespe pulls out a knife and attacks Exachix, and a little "A button" symbol pops up on his screen.

"I don't do normal."

He seems to dodge... and open fires on Vespe again.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 11:24 AM
Never mind then. Man, my roleplaying colors are gone.

Oh well. Time to stabbity death you!
*kerstabbitydeathhorriblestabbitydeath*

Exachix
2007-06-02, 11:35 AM
Exachix seems to cast something and...

Turns a Dark blue and dissapears.

Soon he reappears and casts something to try and stop Vespe from moving.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 01:03 PM
"Silence is the mind killer that has destroyed even the greatest of plots."

Castaras
2007-06-02, 01:44 PM
Castaras summons her laptop and starts playing games on it.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-06-02, 01:47 PM
Curly manifests in AMEN HQ. A few seconds later a small portal opens and a vaguely unsettling cat walks out. The cat is roughly knee-high to Curly and instead of normal cat eyes it has indigo irises and pupils like the ones in human eyes. Totally diregarding Curly and eveyone else it walks over to the sofa and jumps on it. It sits in between Castaras and Exy, falls asleep and begins to purr. The purring is quiet but the sofa begins to vibrate.
:smallsigh: Sorry about the cat. It's my players familiar, she's gotten bored with life in the other world and has come to AMEN. I doubt if she'll leave unless she wants to. And her name is...her name is Smudge. My player has a sister. The sister named my players' familiar
Curly sits on the floor reading a largish book (20 ways to infiltrate and take over existing organisations). She winces as Smudge tries to take over Exy's and Castaras' space on the sofaGlad she's one of those regeneraing familiars. My player would kill me if her familiar died

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 02:35 PM
Vespe pulls out Guitar Hero and plays Cavemen Rejoice at roughly the volume of a jet plane full of jackhammers taking off.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 02:57 PM
Saphire taps Vespe's player on the shoulder. "Hey, what's the username to log in to the AMEN site?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 03:00 PM
Oh right, I just changed the password for the account AMEN to be my password because my account doesn't work...um...hold on a min.
*changes password*
It's weareamen. But you ought to know it's got my avatar on it.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 03:07 PM
"Yeah, yeah, I know that the password is. But I can't remember your email." Saphire sighs.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 03:08 PM
Try "[email protected]".

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 03:17 PM
"There we go. Thanks."

Saurous
2007-06-02, 03:20 PM
Saurous glances about, and floats over to one of the computers. He looks at it, and sighs.

"It's so hard to do anything when you're incoporeal."

Meanwhile, Happiness suddenly rushes in, bumping into a button. It is labeled "Activate the Infinite Improbability Drive".The entire base turns into a large, hollowed out fruit cake, and Saurous ends up as a Megaman look-alike.

"Dammit, Happiness."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 03:24 PM
Moon Called turns into Kabuto, only in a loin cloth. Just like in the picture Saphire drew. She looks in the mirrior, groans, and vows to kill someone.

Castaras
2007-06-02, 03:26 PM
Castaras turns into a flower. The flower sits there.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 03:27 PM
Vespe turns into a chewtoy that looks remarkably like himself.
Squeak squeak.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 03:31 PM
Sauroman turns coporeal again, and begins chasing Happiness (who turned into a living voodoo doll) around the room.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 03:32 PM
The chew toy is picked up by a dog, who then runs around chewing on Vespe.
SQUEAK SQUEAK! SQUEAK SQUEAK!

Castaras
2007-06-02, 03:34 PM
The flower....sits there. Very annoyed. The cake in front of it shimmers with magic, the crumbs changing to spell out two words.

Damn it.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 03:35 PM
"Happieness is a vodoo doll of himself? How does that work?"

MC/Kabuto broods on this while trying to find some fitting clothes, but gets body slammed by Saphire.

"Kabuto! I knew you'd come back to me!"

"Get off me you crazy girl! I'm not Ka-"

"Oh, Kabuto-kun, you don't have to lie about how much you love me. I'll always love you..."

A look of imense horrer spreads over Moon Called/Kabou's face, and s/he whimpers.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 03:38 PM
Saurous/Megaman stops chasing the doll, and looks down at the Mega buster. He lifts it up, and sighs.

"Okay...how do you use this thi-"

The small arm-cannon fires, and the plasma bolt flies towards Saphire.

Castaras
2007-06-02, 03:40 PM
The two words fade away, to change to different words.

Could someone transmute me or something? I can only cast level 0 spells at the moment. Yay for unlimited use of 0 level spells.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 03:42 PM
Kabuto/Moon Called pushes Saphire off her, and rolls away from the gaping hole the plasma cannon left. "You idiot! Are you trying to ki-" Moon Called/Kabuto pauses, though, mid sentace, as Saphire gets a look of amour.

"Kabuto... you... you saved me. How can I ever repay you?"

"You, can... um... leave me alone?"

"Oh, don't be silly. Our love must not be parted."
Kabuto/Moon Called whimpers, then runs off.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 03:42 PM
Vespe lets out a series of squeaks which roughly translate in Morse Code to I'd love to turn you into something else Cas, but unfortunately all my character sheets are in my room, which evidently has turned into Jello. Could anyone go to my room and get everyone's character sheets for me?

Saurous
2007-06-02, 03:48 PM
Kabuto/Moon Called pushes Saphire off her, and rolls away from the gaping hole the plasma cannon left. "You idiot! Are you trying to ki-" Moon Called/Kabuto pauses, though, mid sentace, as Saphire gets a look of amour.

"Kabuto... you... you saved me. How can I ever repay you?"

"You, can... um... leave me alone?"

"Oh, don't be silly. Our love must not be parted."
Kabuto/Moon Called whimpers, then runs off.

"Accident. There's not correct way to use this stupid thing."

Saurous puts his arm down, and walks over to where Happiness pressed the Improbability Drive button.

"Someone get me a wrench, a Somebody-Else's- Problem field, and a list of the Megaman robot masters."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 03:50 PM
Carlos grins.
Gods, this is too good to pass up.
Vespe turns into a metal version of himself holding a guitar.
I....AM....IRON....MAN...
Then the Iron Man solo plays as Vespe lunges at Saurous, swinging the guitar.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 03:54 PM
Sauroman sighs, while his suit changes to a pale purple color with a small "blip". One flash of light later, Iron Man finds himself stuck to the ceiling.

"Huh. Gravity Man's power is useful."

Castaras
2007-06-02, 03:56 PM
The flower sits there, in the middle of the chaos.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 03:56 PM
"Heavy boots of lead/ fill his victims full of dread"
The heavy lead boots drop Iron Man to the floor, crushing Saurous' skull.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 03:59 PM
Actually, Iron Man simply strikes a barrier of skulls that is now encircling Saurous.

"Skull Man's weapon. Check."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 04:02 PM
*rewinds song a tad*
When he traveled time/ for the future of mankind
Vespe kills Saurous' Great great great great great grandfather.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 04:02 PM
"Um... if your not to busy!" Moon Called shouts at Vespe and Saurous, dodging Saphire, "I'd really like to be me again. Now. Hurry!"

"I LOVE YOU KABUTO!!!"

Saurous
2007-06-02, 04:07 PM
"Um... if your not to busy!" Moon Called shouts at Vespe and Saurous, dodging Saphire, "I'd really like to be me again. Now. Hurry!"

"I LOVE YOU KABUTO!!!"

"I'M WORKING ON IT!"

Saurous's great, great, great, etc. grandfather happens to be an immortal necromancer, and proceeds to send Iron Vespe back to Saurous's generation.

Saurous turns a deep orange color, and begins flashing.

"Do you know what happens when Iron Man is hit by a flame burning at 12000 °C?"

Saurous launches the fully charged Atomic Fire at Vespe, destroying him.

"The same thing as everything else."

Castaras
2007-06-02, 04:09 PM
The flower sits there. Not being able to see anything either. Or hear. Seeing as it has no ears or eyes. So it does the only thing it can do.

It starts to wither away, seeing as there is no sun.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-02, 04:12 PM
Vespe dodges and teleports to his room, where he grabs the adventure notes.

Suddenly everything is back to normal. Except that MC is still Kabuto.
How could I tear apart such a loving relationship? :smallamused:

Castaras
2007-06-02, 04:14 PM
Castaras sighs and sits down on one of the sofas.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 04:17 PM
"Well, that makes this a whole lot easier."

Saurous pulls out his spellbook for a second, and then casts a spell that removes all the effects of the Improbability Drive. This, of course, turns Kabuto Called back into MC.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 04:32 PM
Saphire looks on in horrer as Moon Called turns back into herself.

"YOU...."

"Uh-oh."

"You trator!"

"Umm... it's not what it looks like?"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE!?!?!?!"

Moon Called darts off, and finds a very safe place to hide.

Behind the couch.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 04:37 PM
Saurous taps Saphire on the shoulder, and then prepares to jump out of the way if she attacks him.

"Um, Saphire? You shouldn't kill Moon Called for this. It was Happiness's fault, actually. He hit the improbability drive that turned MC into Kabuto. So kill him instead."

Exachix
2007-06-02, 04:39 PM
Exachix watches in slightly confusion, slight amusement.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 04:41 PM
"Gah! I'll kill him!" Saphire storms off, but instead goes to sulk in her room like the creepy teenage girl she is.

Minutes later, Moon Called sticks her head up. "Is she gone?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 04:41 PM
"Um, Saphire? You shouldn't kill Moon Called for this. It was Happiness's fault, actually. He hit the improbability drive that turned MC into Kabuto. So kill him instead."

And since you like Happiness so much, you should instead go straight to the real source of the chaos and attack Saur's player!

Saurous
2007-06-02, 04:45 PM
"Gah! I'll kill him!" Saphire storms off, but instead goes to sulk in her room like the creepy teenage girl she is.

Minutes later, Moon Called sticks her head up. "Is she gone?"

"Yes, yes she is."

And since you like Happiness so much, you should instead go straight to the real source of the chaos and attack Saur's player!

SP appears out of the shadows, and garrotes Magtok.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 04:49 PM
Saphire ignores Magtok, being inside her room and sulking.

Eventualy, the tune of Fighting Dreamers floats out of her room.

"She tapped last nights episode of Naruto." Moon Called explains as she walks out from behind the couch. "Now, if memory serves, I was about to do something plot related with Maur last night, before Saphire remembered that Naruto was on, wasn't I?"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 04:54 PM
Normally, garroting someone would be a great way to kill them. Unfortuantely, Magtok's neck is made of steel, so the piano wire just annoys him a little as he whirls around and casually shoves SP into the furnace.

Lets not continue this any further, Saur/SP/Maur/Happiness/MC/Saphire. I need to focus all of my attention on eliminating the spy.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 04:55 PM
"What do you want, Mom?"

Maur walks over to Moon.

Normally, garroting someone would be a great way to kill them. Unfortuantely, Magtok's neck is made of steel, so the piano wire just annoys him a little as he whirls around and casually shoves SP into the furnace.

Lets not continue this any further, Saur/SP/Maur/Happiness/MC/Saphire. I need to focus all of my attention on eliminating the spy.

SP catches himself before falling into the furnace.

"You guys really need to move this thing. Anyone could just trip and fall right into it."

He then disappears.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 05:00 PM
((Yay for sitting down and typing it out as soon as I remembered!))

Moon called turns her attention to her son, kneeling down in front of him with a gentel, loving smile, and pulling out the necklace she'd been looking at last night. "See this necklace? It was your grandmother's. I want you to have it, but with it, you must also know the story about my own parents.

"I am..." she frowns, not sure how to say it, but decides to just let it out before Maur could protest. "I am the only survivor of the once great city, Daliha. My father, your grandfather, was a brave and noble Drow named Shale. He'd be proud to see you. One day, when he was out hunting, he met your grandmother. My mother. Lalisa.

My mother was an Elf. Dad should have done what he was supposed to, and taken Lalisa to the grand council. But he didn't. Becuase as soon as he saw my mother, he fell in love.

I don't know why, and I don't know how he was able to talk the other Drow into letting them allow Lalisa to stay, but he did. But she died when I was to young to remember her. Killed by her own kind, when they learned that she was living with the 'hated ones'. This necklace is all I ever knew her by.

But the drow were kind. They raised me as one of their own. I was happy.

Untill one day, when I was about your age. A powerfull order of Paladins launched a miday attack, when we were at our weakest." At this point, Moon Called pauses, blinking tears out of eyes that still, after all these years, reflected the fear, the pain, and the rage she had felt that day. "They let me live. They told me that it was because I was an elf, so I wasn't 'compleatly corrupeted'. They offered to let them join me. I told them to go to hell." She smiles, a bitter, mirthless smile at the memory."Needless to say, that wasn't the answer their leader expected. He turned to leave, but before he did, I stopped him. I picked up Lord Shia's sword, the sword I use to this day, and I swore that I would have my revenge. I must have been a hilarious site. They thought so to. I doubt they took me serriously, but I was. I did my research. Their leader is a elf called Vanor Gildedleaf. He's a powerful swordsman. I need to be able to beat him. I may die trying to. And if I do, it falls to you.

Maur, I know this is a lot to put on your shoulders. But, if I die, it falls on you to finish my quest. Will you?" She smiles, running her hand through the poor childs hair."You look just like him, you know. You have my Father's eyes." The anger fades from her eyes, and her look softens considerably. "You don't have to decide now. Think about it for a while. You can tell me your answer when your ready. I've waited so long, I can wait a few days more." She lays a kiss on Maur's forehead, and stands.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 05:13 PM
Wait a sec...MC has had all this time to kill the paladin guy, and she never did? Does he have some kind of plot shield or something? Does the guy have his own shiny city filled with paladins in it?

Saurous
2007-06-02, 05:15 PM
Maur stands there in silence for a few moments, still absorbing all the knowledge.

Saurous closes his eyes, absorbed in his own thoughts. He also smacks Magtok in the back of the head.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 05:19 PM
Magtok decides to shut up, and avoid this plot as much as possible by heading to is room and waiting for the appropriate time for his usual shenanigans.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 05:26 PM
"That and the fact that he's the strongest swordsman in the world. Think of Kore, from the webcomic Goblins, then imagine Kore an elf, and even stronger. That's what I'm up against." Moon Called tells Magtok, still looking at Maur, then realizing that the answer would take some time, the elf-drow turns. "I'm going back to Daliha. I need to think." Moon Called reads a scroll, and a portal apears in front of her. She pauses, remembering she still has the necklace in her hand, and puts it gently into Maur's palm. "I won't be long."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 05:32 PM
"That and the fact that he's the strongest swordsman in the world.

So if he's the best, then he can beat Rex, and Rex can beat MC...no wait, Rex isn't a swordsman, he's a swordshermaphrodite.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 05:32 PM
"Kore? Goblins? Wha?"

Maur scratches his head, and then looks down at the necklace.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 05:39 PM
Saphire hands Saurous' player a link. It looks like: www.goblinscomic.com

Saurous
2007-06-02, 05:44 PM
"Oh, right. Please continue with your plot-thing."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-02, 06:00 PM
Moon Called steps out of the portal, returning to the ruins that were once her hometown. Now almost compleatly grown over, rain had rinsed away the blood that once stained the walls, but the ground still had an ashy texture. Moon Called bent, letting the corse dirt run through her fingers, remembering how large the flames had been. She picks some of it up, putting it into a little canister, then continues on her journey.

Here was Lord Shia's house. He was in charge of the city, almost like a mayor. Now vines grew over it. Moon Called rubbed soot off the window, and glanced inside, like she'd done as a child. She almost blushed for a second, expecting to get shouted at for spying on the lord, but sobered up as she remembered there was no one to shout at her.

Further down the road, there was her own house. Stepping over the blackend ghost of what had once been a door, warm and comferting in her childhood, Moon Called steppind inside. Almost imediantly, her eyes fell upon a small rag doll. "Clair," Moon Called breathed, bending over to pick it up. She curled up in a corner, cleaning the little doll the best she could, staring at the ruin around her.

Saurous
2007-06-02, 06:18 PM
Saurous sighs, and walks away, heading into the library that has always been in the base.

Meanwhile, Maur stands in one place silently, still staring at the necklace.

PirateMonk
2007-06-02, 07:26 PM
PM attempts to follow MC, but his quickly swatted back by a Player's Hand of Plot. He grumbles, and the wanders off to find something productive to do.

Uberblah
2007-06-02, 08:20 PM
Uber looks around.
So who's all here right now?

PirateMonk
2007-06-02, 08:32 PM
"Me. Possibly MC."

Uberblah
2007-06-02, 08:47 PM
Uber nods.
Alrighty then.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-02, 08:49 PM
"Me. Possibly MC."

I'm here too, and I'm betting ten bucks the paladin guy takes down MC and Maur has to do her dirty work.

Uberblah
2007-06-02, 08:52 PM
I'm not gonna take up that bet. I think you're right.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-02, 10:44 PM
Raistlin's Hatred of Humanity appears, followed by Lust, Stupidity, and Jackass.

God, I hate you freaking morons.
And doesn't that just turn you on?
Not in the least.
Hey guys? What does "do not press" mean?
It means press it as hard as you can!
OK!
Stupidity presses the button. He explodes.
Oh jeez! That was classic! That imbicile didn't even know what was happening! Ha!
That's hot. Want to come back to my room?
Hell yes!
Jackass and Lust got to Lust's room. Good thing it's soundproof. Next to Hatred of Humanity appears Raistlin.
Don't you just hate those emotions?
Yep.
Yeah. Me too. Later. I'm going to go talk to Moon Called.
She's married. You know that right? You freaking ass.
And your point is...?
...I swear, if Lust was a guy, that would be you. With a hint of Spite and Jackass thrown in.

Uberblah
2007-06-02, 11:03 PM
Uber watches all this. He quirks an eyebrow then shakes his head.

Sulaiman
2007-06-02, 11:39 PM
A still muted Sul sits on a couch and starts reading up on making pie golems.

Uberblah
2007-06-02, 11:42 PM
Uber looks over at Sul.
You may want to talk to Castaras before doing that.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 10:31 AM
Magtok walks over to Sul, smashes a rusty pipe in his face, takes the book, and then returns it to the library, not saying a word.

Saurous
2007-06-03, 10:43 AM
Saurous walks back into the main room where all the crap happens from the library, holding a small crystal ball in one hand, and a compass-like device in the other. He sits down on the couch, and begins messing around with the compass thing.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 10:47 AM
After returning the book, Magtok calls up Elmer Fudd, and argues that it is fox Season and not rabbit or duck season. The sound of a rifle going off is heard over the phone, followed by a certain black waterfowl saying "You're despicable." to a certain bipedal rabbit.

Magtok shakes his head and hangs up, losing hope that anyone else will ever realize that Exy is a double agent. He walks over to Saur and watches him fiddle with the compass with a look of curiosity across his cyborg face.

Saurous
2007-06-03, 10:52 AM
The compass suddenly floats up in the air, and points towards Magtok. The image of Magtok appears on the crystal ball, with a small caption below it. The caption reads "Magtok, the annoying cyborg idiot". Saurous sighs, and snatches the compass out of the air.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 10:58 AM
Was that accidental, Saur, or did you mean to do that? :smallannoyed:

Saurous
2007-06-03, 11:10 AM
"That was an accident."

The compass floats up again, and points at Saurous. The crystal ball pulls up an image of Saurous with the caption "Dirty Liar".

"Traitor."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 11:19 AM
Magtok glares at him and walks away.

I have more important things to deal with than our petty grudge. If anyone asks, I'll be in the lab, working on a plan to kill the spy.

Saurous
2007-06-03, 11:26 AM
"Good for you."

Saurous grabs the compass, and focuses on it. It then floats up in the air, and points South. The picture of a monk focuses on the crystal ball, with the caption "Eliath".

"Dammit! I need to know where Faust is, not Eliath, stupid thing."

V Junior
2007-06-03, 11:27 AM
Somewhere in the land of Players, a girl screams. She is sucked into her computer. Her name is Victoria, and she is the Player of Junior.

Junior screams too, as her Player's essence is drawn into her. She slumps to the ground.

When she wakes up, she is talking in Dark Green.

What the heck? Is this the AMEN base? I'm confused- Hey, a katana? Neat!

I'm in Junior's body, aren't I? Crap!

Exachix
2007-06-03, 11:28 AM
Exachix wakes up from sitting on the sofa and grumbles and curses about slow networks... his player's unstable computer... Microsoft... and various things like that.

V Junior
2007-06-03, 11:31 AM
"Exachix, right? Is there any chance you can help me out here? I think I've been drawn into Junior's body. I'm not sure though...

"Yes, you have." Dark Junior explains. "I think it's something to do with a plotline quandry where the Player has been drawn through a hyponatic quanderes worm hole to the world of AMEN. In short... welcome to AMEN!

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 11:36 AM
Magtok comes back from the labs with an anti-magic field around him. He manuevers around Saur to avoid messing with the compass, and walks over to Exy with a PP7 in his hand.

Fox, You have three options.

1. You can confess to being a double agent, spy, or whatever the hell you are and go home.

2. You can try to talk your way out of this with a bribe.

3. You can try to resist, and get a bullet lodged in your furry skull.

Personally, I prefer #1 and #3, but feel free to choose whichever one you want.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 11:42 AM
Why does it matter if Ex is a double agent or spy? It's not like we have any enemies, and we'd only have to worry about spies if we ever actually DID anything.

Saurous
2007-06-03, 11:51 AM
Magtok comes back from the labs with an anti-magic field around him. He manuevers around Saur to avoid messing with the compass, and walks over to Exy with a PP7 in his hand.

Fox, You have three options.

1. You can confess to being a double agent, spy, or whatever the hell you are and go home.

2. You can try to talk your way out of this with a bribe.

3. You can try to resist, and get a bullet lodged in your furry skull.

Personally, I prefer #1 and #3, but feel free to choose whichever one you want.

"Even if he is a spy or double-agent, what could he do to us? It's not like we aren't all practically immortal, and anything that happens to the base itself is fixed within ten minutes."

V Junior
2007-06-03, 11:51 AM
Junior/Victoria (Jutoria) moves in front of Exy. "Exactly, Magtok. It doesn't matter. Unless we have an unknown enemy, I believe that a spy will matter much. Also, I do not think that Exy is a spy, for if he was, a ninja, like Junior, would know sooner or later. So. There you have it. I f you want to kill him, you have to kill both me AND Junior first! Jutoria grins.

Exachix
2007-06-03, 12:00 PM
"What?"
Filler of doom!
Exachix blinks.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 12:12 PM
*Sigh* Et tu, Saur?

Fine, I give up. Just kill me now, so I don't have to be there when AMEN finally crumbles.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-03, 12:17 PM
Hatred of Humanity (Who apparently also hates cyborgs), slays Magtok.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 12:17 PM
*Sigh* Et tu, Saur?

Fine, I give up. Just kill me now, so I don't have to be there when AMEn finally crumbles.

As you wish Captain.
*pulls out phaser*
*maximum setting*
*disintegrates Kirk Magtok*

V Junior
2007-06-03, 12:24 PM
Magtok's clone appears (due to GodModding). Jutoria turns to him."Okay, Maggot, whatever. BUT you remember that I have a more pressing concern- wait a second! Jutoria swings the katana towards Magtok, making sure that the flat of the blade hits him. He falls to the ground unconcious thanks to a little bit of GodModding. She picks his body up and restrains it. "Before anyone asks, I'd like to point out that Magtok beleivs that we will fall. HE'S THE SPY! If this is even the real Magtok!" She chains him to a chair and sends about a bazzilion meerkats to defend his body, and to make sure he doesn't escape. Any attempt to escape fails.

Castaras
2007-06-03, 12:28 PM
Castaras scuttles out of the kitchen, hmming.

Great. Still a spider, even though the avvie's changed. Stupid player.

She gets toasted once again, and a clone scuttles out of the cloning chambers.

Anyone wanna trade players?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 12:32 PM
Vespe drags out a squirming bag, with what appears to be Carlos inside.
I'll trade.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 12:35 PM
"Before anyone asks, I'd like to point out that Magtok beleivs that we will fall. HE'S THE SPY! If this is even the real Magtok!"

Me? A spy? I've been here since the first thread. I prevented what could've been a Law/Chaos split back then, I annihilated Lord Fullbladder's attempt to end the group with credits, and I helped found EVIL when the others were getting rebellious and became lazy bums. Now let me die with some dignity, traitors. :smallannoyed:

Exachix
2007-06-03, 12:36 PM
"This'll be weird if that works..."

Castaras
2007-06-03, 12:37 PM
Vespe drags out a squirming bag, with what appears to be Carlos inside.
I'll trade.

A bag appears with Castaras' player inside.

Here you are.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 12:38 PM
I'd just like to say that due to vandalism of my page by the AMEN wiki account, the AMEN account's password has been changed. It's mine nows.
Vespe stabs the bag.
Shut up, you.

A bag appears with Castaras' player inside.

Here you are.

*gives the bag with Carlos inside*
*takes the bag with Castaras' player inside*
So....what now?

V Junior
2007-06-03, 12:38 PM
Me? A spy? I've been here since the first thread. I prevented what could've been a Law/Chaos split back then, I annihilated Lord Fullbladder's attempt to end the group with credits, and I helped found EVIL when the others were getting rebellious and became lazy bums. Now let me die with some dignity, traitors. :smallannoyed:

"Is that so? Well, in that case, you must not be the real Magtok. What have you done with the real Lord Magtok, Lawful Good scum?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 12:43 PM
"Is that so? Well, in that case, you must not be the real Magtok. What have you done with the real Lord Magtok, Lawful Good scum?

Okay, you caught me. I'm not Maggot.

The cyborg spy tosses a set of dark, soaked wet robes onto the floor, with a fish wrapped up inside.

Your wormy boyfriend sleeps with the fishes, girl. :smallamused:

So....what now?

((Castaras's player handles your actions, and VP controls what Cassie does. This could become incredibly violent. :smalleek: ))

V Junior
2007-06-03, 12:48 PM
The cyborg spy tosses a set of dark, soaked wet robes onto the floor, with a fish wrapped up inside.

Your wormy boyfriend sleeps with the fishes, girl. :smallamused:

((Okay, back to normal Junior!))

Junior stares horrified at the fish on the floor.

"W-w-w-what?! Okay, number one, Dispel Magic to change him back, number two, no one spies on AMEN, AND NOBODY HURTS LORD MAGTOK!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!" She slices 'n' dices the spy with the katana, and throws its remains into the well. She then goes back to the (normal) Magtok. Magtok? Are you alright?

Castaras
2007-06-03, 01:00 PM
((Castaras's player handles your actions, and VP controls what Cassie does. This could become incredibly violent. :smalleek: ))

(( That's what I was thinking...:smallamused: ))

Castaras blinks.

Oh crap, what have I just...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 01:05 PM
(( That's what I was thinking...:smallamused: ))

Castaras blinks.

Oh crap, what have I just...

done... Ahh!
Castaras pulls out a spider-ish-sized mirror.
Ok, nothing's happened yet.
Of course, as soon as she says that, she turns back into a drow/elf/whatever.
Well, that's not so bad.
Oh, just you wait.
Well that sounds bad.
Castaras sits down on the couch, while Vespe's player (so now there's three. Vespe, Carlos, and Vespe's player...) thinks up some way to make this as insane as possible.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 01:08 PM
As the spy dies, a little map falls from his pocket, which has a river circled in red pen and the words "Dispose of the body here" near it. It also has the location of a place where one can buy cement circled, which likely was used to weigh the worm down as they tossed him into the murky depths.

((Vespe, why do I get the feeling you're going to do something like what Fred did in the first Scooby Doo movie when he switched bodies with Daphne? :smalleek: ))

Castaras
2007-06-03, 01:08 PM
Vespe sits down on another sofa while Castaras' player thinks of something to do.

V Junior
2007-06-03, 01:18 PM
As the spy dies, a little map falls from his pocket, which has a river circled in red pen and the words "Dispose of the body here" near it. It also has the location of a place where one can buy cement circled, which likely was used to weigh the worm down as they tossed him into the murky depths.

"Stupid Lawful Good people. It's all a big scam too. The gods promise rewards for good behaviour, but what do you get? A holier-then-thou moral and a bunch of usless ablities! And it's so restricting! She, luckily, has a bit of Magtok's DNA. She uses it to clone him back. "Are you okay, Magtok, sweetie?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 01:24 PM
((Vespe, why do I get the feeling you're going to do something like what Fred did in the first Scooby Doo movie when he switched bodies with Daphne? :smalleek: ))

((Ahh! Bad memories man. HATED that movie. And what "something" might that be? Oh wait...I remember now...no, no, of course not.))

Why do I get the feeling you're lying through your teeth?

((Shut up, you can't even see these. And I'm not lying, for once.))

Um, yeah, I can see them.

((Really?))

Nope. Can't see 'em at all.

((Good. Now, what to do as far as plot...))

*pulls out binoculars to look at the OOC voices*

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 01:25 PM
I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Umm...would you mind telling me why someone who looks eerily like me is lying in pieces at the bottom of a well? And why he has that disgusting smell of a paladin? And did you just call me sweetie again?

V Junior
2007-06-03, 01:29 PM

Umm...would you mind telling me why someone who looks eerily like me is lying in pieces at the bottom of a well? And why he has that disgusting smell of a paladin?

"There was this paladin spy, right, and he killed you and took your form. I found him out, though, and killed him. For you, of course, Magtok dear!

((Just a note; Junior's labs are so small that anything cloned with another creature inside the labs will be touching the other creature. So Magtok and VJ are touching. :wink:))

Saurous

Umm...would you mind telling me why someone who looks eerily like me is lying in pieces at the bottom of a well? And why he has that disgusting smell of a paladin? And did you just call me sweetie again?

"Are you okay, Magtok, sweetie?"

Happiness attempts to not sing, but fails.

"V and Magtok, sitting in a tree..."

Exachix
Exachix looks at the real spy.

"How remarkable."

V Junior
2007-06-03, 01:30 PM
Happiness attempts to not sing, but fails.

"V and Magtok, sitting in a tree..."

Junior stabs Happiness. Well, duh, I like him. And by like him I mean like like him. You know what I mean. But that's no excuse to laugh and make fun of us!

Exachix
2007-06-03, 01:32 PM
Junior stabs Happiness. Well, duh, I like him. And by like him I mean like like him. You know what I mean. But that's no excuse to laugh and make fun of us!

Exachix murmers something sounding like 'yes it is'.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 01:32 PM
"There was this paladin spy, right, and he killed you and took your form. I found him out, though, and killed him. For you, of course, Magtok dear!

Magtok tries to reply, but finds himself stammering and babbling, unable to say a single coherent sentence. He settles for firing a pistol at Happiness instead.

Saurous
2007-06-03, 01:33 PM
Happiness, of course, dies.

Saurous smirks.

"V, if I know how Happiness acts, he won't let this one go. He's still giggling behind my back about the Moon Called thing."

V Junior
2007-06-03, 01:33 PM
Exachix murmers something sounding like 'yes it is'.

Junior stabs Exy too. "And that is what will hppen to anyone else making fun of us!

Exachix
2007-06-03, 01:37 PM
Exachix dies.

Damn.

He appears again just across the room.

"Ow! My heart bleeded... literally."

Castaras
2007-06-03, 01:40 PM
Castaras' player reads the spoiler in V-Junior's sig, and laughs.

Aww...congratulations...

Wait, what?

Castaras' player points Vespe to the spoiler. He bursts out laughing.

V Junior
2007-06-03, 01:41 PM
"Better. Magtok, sweetie, take no notice. They're just jealous!" She smiles at Magtok and puts a sign on her dorm/lab doors. It reads:

V Junior and Lord Magtok only. Anyone else will be Ninja'd!!!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 01:43 PM
((I don't get it.))
If my player gets it, does that mean I think it's funny too?
((Eh, you don't have to.))
Whatever. How long until something funny due to this whole "player switch" thing happens?
((Aaaany second now.))
You mean your next post?
((Most probably, yes.))

Exachix
2007-06-03, 01:44 PM
Exachix hmms and slumps in a chair again... thinking...

Saurous
2007-06-03, 01:46 PM
"Better. Magtok, sweetie, take no notice. They're just jealous!" She smiles at Magtok and puts a sign on her dorm/lab doors. It reads:

V Junior and Magtok only. Anyone else will be Ninja'd!!!

"Dontlaughdontlaughdontlaugh...dontbeahypocritedont beahypocrite..."

V Junior
2007-06-03, 01:49 PM
Junior braids her hair in all the colours Magtok likes, then twirls around, and winks at Magtok.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Gross! And you're my creator? Ugh! I feel sick... Dark Junior runs off to barf. Junior grins at Magtok. "Magtok, dearie, don't be ashamed. It's only love."

Exachix
2007-06-03, 01:50 PM
"Dontlaughdontlaughdontlaugh...dontbeahypocritedont beahypocrite..."

"Give in to your hypocricity... gain more power than thought possible!"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 01:53 PM
((Time to explode a few heads. Mehehehehehhehe!))

Within Magtok's head, a battle rages between various aspects of him as he blankly stares at a wall.

Stop resisting her! Just admit it, we like her!
No we don't! We must be emotionless, bitter, and filled with hate! Its what makes Magtok who he is! Its why the robots still respect him when nobody else does!
Personally, I think she's too hyper.
She killed the spy, when you couldn't. She ressurected you, when nobody else would, not even your player.
But think about what the others will say!
They won't say a thing as long as Junior threatens them with violence. Now stop acting like she has cooties or something.
But she does!
Shut up, Inner Child.

I, our aspect of Logic have counted the votes, and the decision has been made.

We, the united aspects of Magtok, do decree that Magtok shall return Junior's love.

Meanwhile, in AMEN.

Oww.. my head. I feel as if a thousand voices cried out in joy and anguish, and then were silenced.

Now what were you saying, love?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 01:56 PM
Suddenly a little Vespe voice pops up in everyones head.
Buy me a taco!
What the....
((I have no clue. I just want a taco.))
So, when does the funny stuff start?
((As soon as I THINK OF SOMETHING!))
Writers block?
((Yeah.))
Vespe's player tries to think of something.

PirateMonk
2007-06-03, 01:58 PM
"So, have we figured out if the fox is a Good spy yet? I wouldn't put it past those paladins to sacrifice an agent masquerading as Magtok just to discredit the idea that Exy is helping them..."

Saurous
2007-06-03, 01:59 PM
Saurous clamps both hands over his mouth. Meanwhile, the compass floats up in the air, and points at Saurous. The image of Saurous appears on the crystal ball, with the caption "Trying hard to not laugh, and failing".

Exachix
2007-06-03, 01:59 PM
((I don't have a writer's block.

It's a sphere))

"NO! No tacos..."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 02:17 PM
Magtok teleports out of Junior's lab, with a mess of thoughts buzzing around in his head. He walks over to his quarters, and lies on his bed as he tries to get his mind back in order again.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 02:23 PM
((%^&*. Still nothing. Oh, I know! Let's set an orphanage on fire, that ALWAYS leads to hilarity!))
Castaras sets an orphanage on fire.
I fail to see how that's funny.
((Me too. Ah well. I'm gonna go eat lunch.))
What about me?
((You get a taco.))
A taco appears in Castaras' hands as Vespe's player leaves to go eat lunch.

Exachix
2007-06-03, 02:24 PM
"Dammit! I said no Tacos!"

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 02:31 PM
Magtok decides to put off trying to figure out what he's going to do with his love life, and marches to the center of AMEN with an over-sized plate of tacos carried by his loyal robot troops. The robots try to follow Exy around, while Magtok grabs a microphone and turns to the others.

We are now on page 41, which means we'll be hearing thread title requests at this time.

Saurous
2007-06-03, 02:33 PM
Millions of tacos begin raining down from the ceiling.

Saurous gets up off the couch, and looks about in horror.

"If this continues, the base will reach critical mass! That is not good!"

Castaras
2007-06-03, 02:35 PM
AMEN X: Taco to Heaven

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 02:36 PM
Shut up about the stupid tacos and start suggesting some thread titles, Saur. We only have 9 pages left until we have to move all our stuff again. I don't want another AMEN: The Real One! incident.

How about MEGA-MEN X?

Exachix
2007-06-03, 02:38 PM
"TACOs! Out!"

He begins burning tacos.

"AMEN the Xth... Attack of the splat mutant gore monster

Saurous
2007-06-03, 02:38 PM
"Fine. Don't come crying to me when we're neck-deep in trademarked mexican food.

AMEN X: Delivering Frustration to the World."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 02:42 PM
((Tisk tisk, I leave for five minutes and you people manage to bury yourselves in tacos. Typical.))
Any chance of getting around to something now?
((I'm working on it, I'm working on it, jeez. :smallannoyed: ))

Castaras
2007-06-03, 02:43 PM
Amen X: 'Cos we have no life

Meh. I have no idea.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 02:46 PM
AMEN X: Sgt. Rex's Evil Hearts Club Band.

Beatles references for the freakin' win.

Exachix
2007-06-03, 02:47 PM
"Die Die Die tacos! Oh oh oh! Amen X: Magtok and VJ's loveboat adventures."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 02:47 PM
AMEN X: The Town is Not Enough

AMEN X: You Only Live Twice (Really big number)

Castaras
2007-06-03, 02:50 PM
AMEN X: You Only Live Twice (Really big number)[/COLOR]

That one seems the best so far. I think.

Hey! When you getting me to do something?

Eh. When I think of something.

Fine...I'll do something myself then.

Vespe gets up, goes to a computer, and starts playing random games.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-06-03, 02:51 PM
It was ten threads ago today,
Sgt. Rex taught the band to play,
They've been going in and out of style
But they've guaranteed to raise a smile.
So may I introduce to you
The act you've known for all these years
Sgt. Rex's Evil Hearts Club Band.
We're Sgt. Rexs Evil Hearts Club Band
We hope you will enjoy the show,
We're Sgt. Rexs Evil Hearts Club Band
Sit Back and let the evening go.
Sgt. Rexs Evil, Sgt. Rex'evil
Sgt. Rex's Evil Hearts Club Band
It's wonderful to be here
It's certainly a thrill
You're such a lovely audience
We'd like to take you home with us
we'd like to take you home
I don't really like to stop the show
But I thought that you might like to know
That the singer's going to sing a song
And he wants you all to sing along
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Vespe Ratavo
And Sgt. Rex's Evil Hearts Club Band.

PirateMonk
2007-06-03, 02:51 PM
AMEN Ten: The fact that it rhymes does not make it any less true!

AMEN X: Call of Moonthulu

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 03:17 PM
"AMEN X: Attack of the Fangirls?" Suggests Saphire, stealing a taco from Vespe/whoever.

Raistlin1040
2007-06-03, 03:20 PM
AMEN X: The Reign of Raistlin?

Exachix
2007-06-03, 03:23 PM
X-AMEN?

Exachix burns lots more Tacos.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 03:23 PM
AMEN X: The Reign of Raistlin?

I think not, former EVILite. :smalltongue:

Raistlin1040
2007-06-03, 03:25 PM
I was in EVIL that's true. But that's before I got all nuts and demonic. *Kills kitten* Happy?

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 03:27 PM
"AMEN X: Shadow Clone Wars?" Saphire takes a bite into the taco, then spits it out. "Ew... vegitarion."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 03:28 PM
I was in EVIL that's true. But that's before I got all nuts and demonic. *Kills kitten* Happy?

Nope. I won't recognize you as evil until you kill Saur, Exy, Vespe, and Fus./Lifebane.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 03:30 PM
"Heheh... Wrong thread..." Saphire mutters as she hurries to edit her post. "That's what I get for having to identicle tabs up at once..." Then she remembers why she had the tab that way in the first place.

"Getting soft on me, eh Maggot?" Moon Called says, picking the worm up by his cape. "That's cute."

Raistlin1040
2007-06-03, 03:34 PM
Have you killed Saur, Exy, Vespe, and Fus/Lifebane?

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 03:38 PM
"Getting soft on me, eh Maggot?" Moon Called says, picking the worm up by his cape. "That's cute."

Hell, no. I just figured you'd kill yourself if Saur died, and you have that plot-thing to do, so leave me alone and go get killed by the paladin guy already!

I'm pretty sure I killed Fus. before, back during the "Could anyone True Ressurect me please?" thing, and I must've slain Saur at least once, because I remember his ghost trying to kill me before, and Exy and Vespe, the only to I haven't killed, haven't been my targets for that long. And I kinda indirectly caused Exy's death with that whole thing with Junior.

Saurous
2007-06-03, 03:38 PM

"Magtok's lazy. He's killed me before, but hasn't attempted to keep me dead."

Exachix
2007-06-03, 03:40 PM
Nope. I won't recognize you as evil until you kill Saur, Exy, Vespe, and Fus./Lifebane.

Exachix looks up and hmms, before teleporting to bed... as his player is tired =P.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 03:45 PM
Hell, no. I just figured you'd kill yourself if Saur died, and you have that plot-thing to do, so leave me alone and go get killed by the paladin guy already!

Moon Called smirks, tossing the little worm high in the air and catching him as he comes back down. "Suuuure."

Saurous
2007-06-03, 03:51 PM
"Don't deny it, Magtok. You're going soft."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 03:51 PM
Moon Called smirks, tossing the little worm high in the air and catching him as he comes back down. "Suuuure."

Leave me alone and do your plot thing already. I spent two whole hours setting up cameras in Lord Whatshisface's home so I can watch you die while eating popcorn and lying on the couch.

"Don't deny it, Magtok. You're going soft."

I am not going soft!

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 03:55 PM
Leave me alone and do your plot thing already. I spent two whole hours setting up cameras in Lord Whatshisface's home so I can watch you die while eating popcorn and lying on the couch.

"What you fail to realize, Maggot, is that while yes, I do have a plot, unlike someone," Moon Called emphasizes this by tossing Magtok in the air and catching him again, "resolving it now would be suicide. Saphire still has several hardships planned for me, don't you worry."

Saurous
2007-06-03, 03:57 PM
"What you fail to realize, Maggot, is that while yes, I do have a plot, unlike someone," Moon Called emphasizes this by tossing Magtok in the air and catching him again, "resolving it now would be suicide. Saphire still has several hardships planned for me, don't you worry."

"I once again say this: Magtok is lazy."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 04:01 PM

Moon Called grins. "Yeah, I know, but it's fun to mock him."

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 04:02 PM

My player is lazy, not me! I'd march all the way to Hyrule on foot to slay Ganon and take the Triforce for myself, I'd head back to the ruins of my homeworld to take the Shiny Artifact of Plotitude from the ruins of the Temple of Sorrow, and I'd rip out Exy's lungs and toss them into the furncae, but my player won't let me. :smallannoyed:

Saurous
2007-06-03, 04:02 PM
Moon Called grins. "Yeah, I know, but it's fun to mock him."

"I think it's funny how he tries to make up excuses for his laziness. And all of his other problems."

He then nods, and points at Magtok.

"See? Just like that."

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 04:05 PM
"I think he looks cute when he's angry." Moon Called dangles Magtok in front of Saphire, with an evil grin. "Don't you?"

"He does! Can I keep him as a pet?" Saphire lights up, looking over-joyed.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 04:06 PM
"I think it's funny how he tries to make up excuses for his laziness. And all of his other problems."

I'm not making excuses for laziness! And you should talk, Mr. I'm gonna make the AMEN web-comic!

"He does! Can I keep him as a pet?" Saphire lights up, looking over-joyed.

Gah! Player, please turn me back human right now!

No, I enjoy watching you suffer. Speaking of which, I wonder how Regina is going to react when she finds out about you and Junior.

Someday, player, I'm going to switch places with you and make you regret everything you ever did to me.

Saurous
2007-06-03, 04:08 PM
I'm not making excuses for laziness! And you should talk, Mr. I'm gonna make the AMEN web-comic!

"I'm not the one making it."

Saurous points at his player. SP glances about nervously.

"What?"

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 04:11 PM
"I've actualy been thinking of doing an AMEN webcomic, but I'm no good at backgrounds..." Saphire says, waiting to see if Magtok will see her last post.

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 04:14 PM
Magtok's player grabs some adoption forms.

Just sign here, here, and here, and Magtok will be all yours Saphire. :smallamused:

You traitor!

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 04:16 PM
Saphire grins and begins to sign the the contract, but Moon Called stops her. "Check it for fine print, dammit!" Saphire pauses, then reads the contract.

((1d20+2))

Raistlin1040
2007-06-03, 04:20 PM
Raistlin the Character and Raistlin the player are laughing.
Honestly, this crap cracks me up.
Same here. I like it how Magtok's pathetic

Lord Magtok
2007-06-03, 04:27 PM
Saphire grins and begins to sign the the contract, but Moon Called stops her. "Check it for fine print, dammit!" Saphire pauses, then reads the contract.

((1d20+2))

No fine print is found, because there isn't any. Magtok's player is really trying to make the worm suffer.

Raistlins, you shut up. At least I have an original name. :smalltongue: :smallannoyed:

Saurous
2007-06-03, 04:30 PM
"Magtok, why don't you, y'know, actually defend yourself in these situations? And don't say that you actually want Saphire to own you."

Raistlin1040
2007-06-03, 04:31 PM
If by original, you mean either stolen from an obscure source, or just a random connection of letters thrown together during a drunken stupor, then yes, it is original.
Nice one.

Mr. Moon
2007-06-03, 04:37 PM
Saphire gleefuly signs the contract, and puts a little leash on Magtok. "I have the perfect anime for you!"

Raistlin1040
2007-06-03, 04:38 PM
Raistlin the player laughs.
Hey did you guy's know Magtok plays World of Warcraft? He's a level 5 Orc Warrior.