PDA

View Full Version : Emotional Roller Coaster: All Aboard for Pain and Suffering

Thunderfist12
2015-10-06, 03:31 PM
Since nobody here knows my name, and I trust you guys, I'll ask this to you.

So this girl I know really likes me, and when this first started, I already loved someone else (who has pushed me away for the past two years). Over time, though, I... well, you get the picture, no need to elaborate. The problem is, I JUST found out that she is, and was, ALREADY ENGAGED with someone else, and I'm really regretting getting myself into this mess, especially since I used to know the guy she's engaged with, and I know that he'll really hurt himself if anything happens between them. So... I kinda broke the relationship off. I think I did the right thing, but... I don't know. I might have just done more harm than good, as always.

The thing is that I still really like her, and I need some help. I trust you guys - I don't know why, I just do.

Jormengand
2015-10-06, 03:35 PM
I can recommend the relationship woes and advice thread in this forum subsection.

@V: Truenamer'd, surely? :smalltongue:

DataNinja
2015-10-06, 03:37 PM
I suggest asking in the Relationships Woes and Advice thread ("http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?405876-Relationship-Woes-and-Advice-XXVI-Status-It-s-Complicated), because You'll probably get more of the types of people who can help you. I'm sorry that I don't have any experience with this, but I hope that I can point you in the right direction. :smallsmile:

Edit: Ninja'd

Thunderfist12
2015-10-06, 03:43 PM
Thanks, will do.