PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Path of war not OGL?

Deaxsa
2015-10-07, 03:28 PM
EDIT: apparently, to see all the maneuvers from Path of War from the d20pfsrd, just scroll down on the respective discipline pages.

Unlike (almost? not sure) every other source in the d20pfsrd, I can't seem to find half or more of the path of war maneuvers. They have the general text, but not the specific descriptions of what happens. does anyone know if this is intentional? And if so, why apply this to Path of War, and not, say, the Psionics?

Kudaku
2015-10-07, 03:34 PM
As far as I know all the maneuvers are there, but the way they're organized is inconsistent. What maneuvers are you having a hard time finding?

Vhaidara
2015-10-07, 03:39 PM
First off, the PFSRD is an independent entity. Just because something isn't on there doesn't mean it isn't OGL, it means that the people of the PFSRD haven't put it up yet.

Just go to the discipline's individual page and keep scrolling down. Past where you have the general descriptions.

Deaxsa
2015-10-07, 03:54 PM
As far as I know all the maneuvers are there, but the way they're organized is inconsistent. What maneuvers are you having a hard time finding?

First off, the PFSRD is an independent entity. Just because something isn't on there doesn't mean it isn't OGL, it means that the people of the PFSRD haven't put it up yet.

Just go to the discipline's individual page and keep scrolling down. Past where you have the general descriptions.

Ah, got it! Thanks a ton guys, that scroll down bit REALLY helped. I was looking for some veiled moon maneuevers, and I have found them! I wondered why it would always link me to the short descriptions page when i clicked on the links to individual maneuvers. :smalltongue:

137beth
2015-10-07, 05:48 PM

Particularly complete subsystems are rarely added to the PFSRD. For example, almost none of the Interjection Games subsystems are on there (Bradley writes a new subsystem for every class, so IG alone has as many subsystems than WotC did in all of 3.5).

There are more than 340 3rd party base classes (http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qtal&page=last?List-of-3rd-Party-Base-Classes), almost all of which are OGL, and only a tiny portion are on the pfsrd. And even those that are on the pfsrd are sometimes unerrated or incomplete.
Basically, if you want the best Pathfinder content, you have to buy at least some of the books (at least in PDF form).

meemaas
2015-10-07, 08:54 PM
Particularly complete subsystems are rarely added to the PFSRD. For example, almost none of the Interjection Games subsystems are on there (Bradley writes a new subsystem for every class, so IG alone has as many subsystems than WotC did in all of 3.5).

There are more than 340 3rd party base classes (http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qtal&page=last?List-of-3rd-Party-Base-Classes), almost all of which are OGL, and only a tiny portion are on the pfsrd. And even those that are on the pfsrd are sometimes unerrated or incomplete.
Basically, if you want the best Pathfinder content, you have to buy at least some of the books (at least in PDF form).

Anyone with the time and initiative can and should volunteer to help add more of the third party content though. If you contact John Reyst, he can add you in so you can support our favorite website.

Anlashok
2015-10-07, 09:02 PM
There are more than 340 3rd party base classes (http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2qtal&page=last?List-of-3rd-Party-Base-Classes), almost all of which are OGL

Almost all? I could have sworn the Pathfinder licensing agreement required you to publish under the OGL.