View Full Version : 3.5 Cleric of Chronepsis suggestions

spaghettis
2015-10-07, 10:08 PM
Hello All!!
My DM is starting a new D&D 3.5 campaign in a couple weeks and has set forth the following rules/info.
1. Anything outside the PHB has to be run by him. (He is pretty lenient)
2. It is a homebrew world
3. 32 point buy system
4. Most racial or 'story' prereqs for feats/PrCs are removed, case-by-case(He is good with me doing deity specific PRCs as long as the overall theme makes sense)
5. Starting level/ELA is 4 with 5400g
6. LA buy off will be available at a currently undisclosed time.

I will be playing a "bruiser" (not tank) cleric and i could use some suggestions. I don't really need something incredibly OP, just something fun. What I have right now that i would like to stick with, and has been approved, is a true neutral cleric of Chronepsis. I will have the draconic template from RotD (LA +1) and will start with the planning and time domains.

Any suggestions on race, feats, PRCs, etc... would be greatly appreciated!

BowStreetRunner
2015-10-07, 11:53 PM
Take a look at the Swift Wing PrC on page 50 of Dragon Magic. It's not OP by any means, but it would be a fun, thematic PrC that would go with your bruiser concept. Now granted, it does give up 2 levels of casting so if you are like many of the people in these forums you may just stick your nose up at it and move on. But it does eventually give you both wings and a breath weapon as Supernatural abilities as well as a bunch of other interesting class features. Entry requirements are a cinch: BAB +3, Draconic language, 3rd level divine spells, and turn undead - so it's something you won't have to put a lot of effort into if you want to build toward it as a goal.

spaghettis
2015-10-08, 08:24 AM
Thanks BowStreetRunner! That PRC looks great. I think it will work well for the concept I am trying to go with. (A severely detached, yet devout individual whose only priority is ensuring dragons' souls are free to reach Chronepsis's realm for judgment unmolested.) I don't mind the two lost casting levels. It still leaves me with a spare level to fiddle with.