PDA

View Full Version : Celestials in the Ooze!

Xar Zarath
2015-10-10, 04:10 AM
So according to some of the info available, demons can arise from the ooze of the Abyss. This primordial goop is most present on the 558th? layer called the Fleshforges where demons are constantly spawning.

So this stuff is dangerous, I mean it makes demons for crying out loud! What would happen if a celestial like some deva or angel fell in? Would it die, all melting and stuff or would some new hybrid being emerge?

Inevitability
2015-10-10, 05:11 AM
Perhaps the Evil and Good react violently to being mixed, causing a massive explosion?

ShurikVch
2015-10-10, 05:42 AM
Dwiergus, The Chrysalis Prince - owner of Fleshforges - tend to capture random trespassers and transform them into half-fiendish servants

Also, Adimarchus (http://www.canonfire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Adimarchus) the Demon Prince of Madness can be one of such angels

khadgar567
2015-10-10, 07:03 AM
99% probably one pissed of demon lord wants pc head on spike
0,1% unique race that no one has f ing idea
0,9% noting happens

Ellowryn
2015-10-10, 07:58 AM
Perhaps the Evil and Good react violently to being mixed, causing a massive explosion?

This is pretty much what i would imagine. In DnD beings of good and evil (and law and chaos) are literally made up of opposing elements so i would imagine if you could pump enough "good" essence into the fleshforge you could obliterate a good deal of the abyss, sort of like mixing matter and anti-matter.

Actually that sounds like a really good campaign idea.....

Nifft
2015-10-10, 12:06 PM
This is pretty much what i would imagine. In DnD beings of good and evil (and law and chaos) are literally made up of opposing elements so i would imagine if you could pump enough "good" essence into the fleshforge you could obliterate a good deal of the abyss, sort of like mixing matter and anti-matter.

So fallen former Celestials must not be a thing in your world?

I dunno, I like the idea that people (and spirits) can change their outlook and morality, so the anti-matter thing seems counterproductive to the games I'd want to run.

Ellowryn
2015-10-10, 12:36 PM
So fallen former Celestials must not be a thing in your world?

I dunno, I like the idea that people (and spirits) can change their outlook and morality, so the anti-matter thing seems counterproductive to the games I'd want to run.

Oh, you can have corrupted celestials and redeemed devils its just if you take pure good and pure evil and throw them together then you get explosive results. If you "slowly" corrupt a pure being one way or the other then you can avoid the problems.

Psyren
2015-10-10, 04:35 PM
Also, Adimarchus (http://www.canonfire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Adimarchus) the Demon Prince of Madness can be one of such angels

Damn, that is a messed up story. If I ever end up in the Abyss, remind me to leave Graz'zt the hell alone.

Xar Zarath
2015-10-10, 11:19 PM
Well, a new hybrid being would be more preferable although that amount of pure Goodness mixing with all that Chaos and Evil could make a very big bang... or a big baddie!