PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Want to create the Night King (Winterhaunt of Iborighu build advice)

Specktheimp
2015-10-11, 09:00 AM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/8/87/Night's_King.png/revision/latest?cb=20150604122004 This guy.

I am creating this character for a sort of redeemed villains campaign. My original character died (actually i should say dominated and made a thrall of the villian, so there’s that) I have 11 levels to work with. definitely going with a Winterhaunt of Iborighu build. Not sure if I should do straight Cleric/Dread Necromancer/True Necromancer. Spell and Devine casters are not my forte. Want to be able to raise and control undead but also have powerful offensive spells. Can someone post some suggestions, i’m overwhelmed here because this seems to be a much lesser known PC and can’t find much as far as build examples.

As a second, What race/template should add some nice flavor. We are essentially using a spell jammer to right the wrongs of various planes/places so i have a slot of slack here. Thinking Necropolitan template but not sure what else if anything. Any ideas and thoughts would be amazing!

thanks everyone!

Specktheimp
2015-10-11, 09:31 PM
So - to update. I was thinking a Marid as the base class, sort of like the Efreeti in savage Species to take a 1st level dip in... but like everything else I want i can’t find much. Decidedly I want to do a racial progression, something that is either a cold or water based outsider anything i missed since i will ultimately be LE and i think that excludes things like devas, etc.

Once again any help is appreciated!