PDA

View Full Version : Deus ex Machina? Not Quite [SPOILERS]

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-05-22, 06:32 AM
With all the "Our Heroes can only win with with the help of deus ex machina" posters, I say calm down. Seriously.

But I do see a machine being brought ito play. And how the third window will get broken. One word. Catapult Repair Building. Oh, wait, that was three words. My bad. :biggrin:

Now how things happen next is entirely up to the Giant, but here is what I predict:

:haley: :elan: :durkon: :belkar: and Hinjo (Rich really needs to had Hinjo to the smilies page!) all load up into a catapult, Elan sings something like "Fly, Fly, Fly, Fly straight into the building," Haley adds "You mean straight through the window, sweetie" and off they go.

They smash through the final unbroken window, Elan says something like, "I hope you don't mind us "crashing" your party," and a new battle begins with the ghost-samurai fighting Xykon, and the OotS fighting off Redcloak.

Then they get their butts handed to them by Xykon, and the strip ends.

What? Everybody else gets to be depressing, and not me? Geez...

Curunir
2007-05-22, 06:35 AM
I like the idea but I still think that last window is for Xykon's exit.

Tolkien_Freak
2007-05-22, 06:37 AM
I like the idea but I still think that last window is for Xykon's exit.

Corrected:

I like the idea but I still think that last window is for Xykon's hurried exit.

Borris
2007-05-22, 07:01 AM
Still, catapult + unbroken window + human(oid) projectiles = very awesome.

And who says Xykon can't escape through the window covered in planks? There's nothing like breaking through a window a second time before it even gets replaced.