PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next World of Warcraft (Warlock)

grimm1989
2015-10-11, 04:23 PM
Hello, so i have been advised to come here with my custom World of Warcraft classes to get them looked over in order to help balance because i wont be able to play-test and balance them till December.

To start i will be showing the warlock, please keep in mind that any of the content can be changed if deemed too strong pr lacking or if something fits better.
I will be showing them as a google doc as it is an entire class and not just a subclass, if its better to have the class posted i will edit it in.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17q2FU6OxF0pXTu2b47RaiAeqyR8j26WWBeLnchmO5rQ/edit?usp=sharing

EggKookoo
2015-10-11, 05:17 PM
At a glance this is pretty good. An impressive amount of work, too.

Scarce
2015-10-11, 10:36 PM
How long does it take to summon a demon? How long does this summon last?

Does Life Tap give you the option to regain spell slots of a level you don't currently have to cast?

grimm1989
2015-10-11, 10:57 PM
How long does it take to summon a demon? How long does this summon last?

Does Life Tap give you the option to regain spell slots of a level you don't currently have to cast?

At a glance this is pretty good. An impressive amount of work, too.

1. Thanks Chris, there is more to come after i get this one critiqued to a point it is viable :)
2. It works as the "Find Familiar" in the PHB which is 1 hour casting time and lasts until it is killed or until you dismiss/re-summon it or a new familiar.
3.No it just works from your spell level, so at spell level one its 5 health, when you achieve spell level 2 it is 10, spell level 3 is 15, spell level 4 is 20 and spell level 5 is 25. You cannot use it to give back a spell level which you don't have access too.

grimm1989
2015-10-14, 07:20 PM
Well if theirs nothing else to bring to the table, than i will go ahead and bring out another World of Warcraft conversion class.
Although i will leave the thread open for any extra feedback that may come this way.