PDA

View Full Version : Character Help

roo
2007-05-22, 04:06 PM
Hi!

Too many books, too few brain cells and I need a bit of help in the form of ideas.

The campaign is Gestalt, moving from level 20 straight into Epic (I do not need Epic advice at this point, though.)

General character concept is a TN/NG full-line Druid, offensive/destruction focused with the second line comprised of some combination of Rogue and Swordsage levels for mainly melee self-defence and
occasional burst damage.

The second line also has probably a single level of Sorcerer for Shield and absorbs the Level Adjustments. (So something like 20Dru/9Rog/2Ss/1Sor is what I have right now.)

Areas I need help with:

* Prestige class for the Druid side, 5- or 10-level does not matter but should be more offensively focused.

* Feats (Natural Spell is a given but the rest is pretty open)

* Templates that help with Wisdom (if any)

* Are the Rogue levels beyond 3 (Evasion, 2d6 SA) of any use? I am not attached to them so long as the burst damage remains.

Character stats and other vitals:

Base creature: Minotaur including Monstrous Hum. levels (LA 2)
Templates: Monster of Legend (LA 6), gives among other things full BAB and Outsider (native) type.

Stats without items (point buy):
Str: 34
Dex: 22
Con: 30
Int: 12
Wis: 22
Cha: 14

Special abilities: Normal from Minotaur, from MoL I selected Immunities (mind-affecting effects and fear effects) and Regrow Limbs. Able to cast as 5th-level Cleric: Protection, Strength and War domains.

Any kinds of ideas are welcome! I know it is probably not the most powerful guy out there but I like the concept of a more forcible defender of nature.