PDA

View Full Version : Spring Attack/Snap Kick Interaction?

Masakan
2015-10-13, 12:11 AM
I imagine this would work like a Pseudo Bounding assault which is nice and not that hard to get.
What I wanna know is when spring attacking can you make both attacks against different targets or does it have to be against the same one?

Rubik
2015-10-13, 12:13 AM
I imagine this would work like a Pseudo Bounding assault which is nice and not that hard to get.
What I wanna know is when spring attacking can you make both attacks against different targets or does it have to be against the same one?You simply get an additional unarmed strike any time you make an action that is considered an attack, but the feat doesn't say who you have to make the attack against.

You can make that attack against anything within reach.

Masakan
2015-10-13, 12:16 AM
You simply get an additional unarmed strike any time you make an action that is considered an attack, but the feat doesn't say who you have to make the attack against.

You can make that attack against anything within reach.

So it can be made against separate targets sweet

Necroticplague
2015-10-13, 03:37 AM
What I wanna know is when spring attacking can you make both attacks against different targets or does it have to be against the same one?

1.Yes, it does work like that. You get one attack with any weapon you want, and one with an unarmed attack (albeit both at a small penalty). The attack from spring attack is indeed an attack action, so it works.

2.Unless something says it has a specific limit, it does not have one. Since Spring Attack doesn't provide any limit on attacking multiple creatures (beyond the confines of only getting one attack action), it has no such limit. Heck, a Warhulk could spring attack, hit everyone within reach, then spring back if they had the capstone.

Curmudgeon
2015-10-13, 06:37 AM
Note the limitation that Snap Kick grants a bonus unarmed attack "when you make a melee attack". That doesn't mean later in the same round (say, after you finish your Spring Attack split move action); it means right then.

Rubik
2015-10-13, 11:08 AM
Note the limitation that Snap Kick grants a bonus unarmed attack "when you make a melee attack". That doesn't mean later in the same round (say, after you finish your Spring Attack split move action); it means right then.Yes, so make the attack against something in reach, as I mentioned.