PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Gestalt Telekinetic Kinetic and ???

Triskavanski
2015-10-13, 12:13 PM
I've been mulling over this for the past few days, and that is what to combine with a Telekinetic Kineticist. I've got a lot of different options and each are great in their own way.

we've got a Cyber-Soldat Fighter/White Mage Arcanist and Machinesmith/Kinetic Chirceon Kineticist.

My rolls were 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18. I'm of a 3rd party race that gets +2 con, +2 int, -2 dex and has a set of racial feats that allow me to form telekinetic hands to wield weapons using my Int bonus inplace of my Str bonus. The race can also form masterwork melee weapons that it is proficent with with another feat, or a masterwork Sheild with another. A magic item can allow me to enhance those constructions

I'll probally be using kinetic blade a lot.

So my issue ends up choosing from a couple of different ideas so far..

Mindblade Magus/Kinetist - Form weapons wth my mind and allow me to weild them too without having to take extra feats or magic items for it. Have a lot of bonuses towards this as my number of weapon enhancement arcana increase. Oh and I'd have psychic spells too.

Lorewarden Martial Master Fighter - More feats, flexible feats even. I could pick up telekinetic Manuvers and really be able to do some nasty stuff at a distance. The feats I need to weild weapons with my mind are combat feats, so that could help with balancing out feats, as well as alowing me to do more.

Emperist Investigator - This one would make me a much more skillful bastard, making a good number of skills int based. with some traits for social skills, I could have converted most of my social skills into Int based ones even.

Invunerable Rager -Force Ward doesn't ignore DR, so a little Dr would go a long way for this things ability. A lot of DR will go a huge way. But just really makes me a brutal sort of fella.

Any other dieas I missed? Which would be the betterway to go for a Scifi campaing?

Triskavanski
2015-10-13, 04:02 PM
The Investigator is currently on the top of my list now at the moment.

I could then use mutagen to cover my lack of physical stats beyond con. (Namly my lack of Dex, as my brain does all the heavy lifting easily enough.)