PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Guild Hall/Settlement

RegalKain
2015-10-13, 01:09 PM
So, my friend and I are going to be starting a campaign soon-ish. In Eberron, (two or three people playing, he and I will be rotating DMing) we were thinking of creating a sort of guild, guild hall style thing, I am looking through the Settlement and Kingdom Building sections of Pathfinder and I'm really not sure how to go about or start this process honestly. To give you an idea-

We are building the "Guild Masters" ourselves more or less as PCs, just "retired" our other characters will be part of the guild and so on, and so forth. I was thinking of doing the Guild Hall as the central part of a city, and the city has sort of grown around it. The problem I'm running into, is starting it, I'm not finding information on how such a thing is started by a PC. Which is how we'd like to emulate, if someone could point me in the general directon that'd be super heplful.

Kakuga
2015-10-14, 01:14 AM
I believe all they will give you is the archetypes you see in what you are glancing through, the rest of it is kinda up to the DM on how to go about it.
There are not many rules on PCs starting up settlements.
if you are wanting to give a GP limit you could delve into the Stronghold Builder's Guidebook from 3.5, but that is the closest thing I can think of.