PDA

View Full Version : Massive Magical Enchantment Guide creation

Unuoctium
2015-10-14, 03:03 AM
There have been several attempts to make a comprehensive guide for magic enchantments on weapons and armor, but none include all of the enchantments.

This is an attempt to create a fully comprehensive list of all magic enchantments across all books for 3.x, with an eye for their use in Pathfinder. I am doing my best to avoid Homebrew (at least for now), sticking to other sources of material such as the Pathfinder UEG, the MIC, BoVD, etc.

For now, I am new and not sure how to insert 'spoiler' tags into a document. A link to the Drive file I have all my data on: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o4CIHWusZ3HZUhpK-UUqb_tAeXUiPRTBc08qMI5_48E/edit#gid=0
If there are any enchantments that should not exist in the current guide, let me know so I can update the file. Also, help in sourcing the material would be greatly appreciated, as not everything currently has a source.

I will include links to other guides I have been using and a list of the books I am currently working out of once I figure out the spoiler trick.

If there are any enchantments I should make sure to add to the guide, any changes I should make, suggestions for books to pull enchantments out of (even if there's only 1 or 2), or just general advice you have to offer a to relatively green D&D player about this stuff, all help is greatly appreciated.