PDA

View Full Version : Drow and Modron, what would happen

belul_kegbreaker
2007-05-22, 09:20 PM
Alright I am playing a female Drow in The Worlds Largest Dungeon. She has plans on trying to make the male characters her slaves. This is all fairly easy to do but someone in the group is playing a Modron (genderless polygon creatures) and i am not sure how she should react to this will she still try to make it her slave or would she just look at it as being lower than even a lowly male and not worth her time.

EvilElitest
2007-05-22, 09:22 PM
Alright I am playing a female Drow in The Worlds Largest Dungeon. She has plans on trying to make the male characters her slaves. This is all fairly easy to do but someone in the group is playing a Modron (genderless polygon creatures) and i am not sure how she should react to this will she still try to make it her slave or would she just look at it as being lower than even a lowly male and not worth her time.

1. I think goblins had something to say about female drow seducers
2. Oh a second note, depends on the aligment of your drow and if the Modron is a renegade. if your drow is simply evil and the modron is LN, then i would imagine that you would try to make it come over to your side, but not using seduction
from,
EE

belul_kegbreaker
2007-05-22, 09:35 PM
Thanks i completely forgot about alignment conversion. I do not get the goblin reference however.