PDA

View Full Version : Guilty or Not Guilty II: Not Guiltier

Pages : [1] 2 3

Xihirli
2015-10-15, 04:00 PM
Not Guilty.However, I do turn to a more expensive solution if the cheap one repeatedly disappoints.

TPBM, you broke something this week, didn't you?

Maybe.

QQQQ does not yet know the rules of the thread.

Prince Zahn
2015-10-15, 04:44 PM
RULES:

so someone gives you an option/question and you answer guilty or not guilty, then you give the next person a question..

Thanks for giving me a workaround to bypass the three post rule:smalltongue: Not Guilty.

TPBM loves his pets. You monster.

Insane Trystane
2015-10-16, 11:25 PM
I currently have no pets-- Oh! You mean my Peeves? GUILTY. I make sure to take them out and feed them every day.

TPBM, you stand accused of getting tired of superhero movies.

Inevitability
2015-10-17, 07:22 AM
Not guilty. I ignore them completely, so they can't bore me.

TPBM is guilty of believing in the Stormwind Fallacy*.

The Stormwind Fallacy, aka the Roleplayer vs Rollplayer Fallacy Just because one optimizes his characters mechanically does not mean that they cannot also roleplay, and vice versa.

Xihirli
2015-10-17, 12:56 PM
Well, duh. They wouldn't be called "fallacies" if we weren't supposed to believe them.

http://media.makeameme.org/created/449m3f.jpg

Elenna
2015-10-25, 11:57 AM
Of course I follow! Err... How does that work exactly?

TPBM is accused of sleeping in when they know they shouldn't.

Prince Zahn
2015-10-25, 01:53 PM
Not guilty. (my score is 2 for 2 in this thread. :smalltongue:) If I know I have something to do in the morning, I will not decide that it can wait until 2 PM.

TPBM is a Procrastinator, and is proud of it, too!

Lex-Kat
2015-10-27, 11:52 AM
Yeah, I'm a procrastinator, but I'm not proud of it.

I accuse TPBM of cutting the tag off their pillow and/or mattress.

Havelocke
2015-10-27, 12:55 PM
NOT GUILTY I do not want the Paladins to smite me for it

TPBM stands accused of drinking Decaf Coffee!

Neli42
2015-10-28, 12:32 AM
Not Guilty. I don't drink any coffee at all, irrespective of caffeine content.

Oh, noble poster to follow, you have chewed upon your fingernails, haven't you?

Prince Zahn
2015-10-28, 10:20 AM
Oh, noble poster to follow, you have chewed upon your fingernails, haven't you?

Wow you guys really like to extract my deep dark secrets, don't you?
Truth is that aside from an occasional slip up, I'm like, 80% rehabilitated from nailbiting, thanks to chewing gum. now my fingernails are too long, (and I'm enjoying an entirely new tune when I tap my fingers against a hard surface) because I have to learn to properly use the nail clipper all over again.

Am I guilty? am I not? TPBM can answer that gray area better than I can.

Inevitability
2015-10-28, 04:11 PM
Actually, I can't.

TPBM is accused of thinking pianos are better than organs!

Lex-Kat
2015-10-28, 04:43 PM
Oh Neirian no! :smallannoyed: Pianos have their place in music, but organs... are beautiful. I love the sound of a good organ player. The deep richness of the tones. Nothing can top it, in my opinion.

The Player Below Me can't stand the Equestria Girls version of My Little Pony.

Dudeons
2015-10-28, 06:24 PM
Not Guilty. The writers at Hasbro were in hot water as soon as the executives told them that it'd be really cool to shoehorn MLP characters into a stereotypical high school. Knowing this, I just try to have what fun I can, and I don't have to try that hard to do it while watching these movies.

TPBM has read the entirety of 8 Bit Theater.

@V: That was way too perfect.

Xihirli
2015-10-28, 06:37 PM
http://media.makeameme.org/created/250/x5g7i5.jpg

QQQQ hasn't read ANY of 8-Bit Theatre.

Insane Trystane
2015-10-29, 01:36 PM
Not Guilty. I've read the whole thing, but my proficiency with posting mojo is about as high as Fighter's is with Black Magic--that is to say, almost nonexistant at best. So I can't post a spiffy pic to represent that.

TPBM stands accused of checking a webcomic multiple times even when they know there's no new comic! How do you plead?

Inevitability
2015-10-29, 04:32 PM
Extremely guilty.

TPBM is accused of not knowing the difference between manga and manhwa!

Lex-Kat
2015-10-29, 04:49 PM
Guilty, as I have never heard of Manhwa. :smallconfused:

TPBM is guilty of not liking broccoli, no matter how it is prepared.

Orm-Embar
2015-10-29, 06:33 PM
Not guilty! For example, broccoli on pizza can be quite the thing.

TPBM, however, does not like pizza. *looks at suspiciously*

Dudeons
2015-10-30, 02:01 AM
Not Guilty. Is that even psychologically possible?

https://quotesaga.s3.amazonaws.com/quote/QS_ec81c72489d64416a7e1b3ea939cd582.jpg

TPBM has a party trick that is NSFW.

Prince Zahn
2015-10-30, 06:17 AM
speaking as someone who was sick of eating pizza most of his youth, yes, it is possible not to like pizza, or to be psychologically repelled by it.
On topic, what kind of parties do you think I go to, anyway?

TPBM, aren't you forgetting something?

Fii
2015-10-30, 01:20 PM
Not Guilty, an elephant never forgets.

TPBM, you are hereby accused of sitting in Sheldon's spot.

Havelocke
2015-10-30, 03:50 PM
Not Guilty, he sits in MY spot!

TPBM stands accused of having a pillow fight in their lifetime!

Inevitability
2015-10-31, 09:31 AM
Guilty. In my defense, it was a long time ago.

TPBM is accused of failing a test he/she/it really wanted to pass!

Prince Zahn
2015-11-12, 12:08 PM
Not Guilty, when I care about a test and give it my all, I succeed, and more often than not score quite well.

PBM, I'd wager you would cuss if you stubbed your toe on the furniture.

Lex-Kat
2015-11-12, 02:29 PM
I have indeed done this very thing. :smallfrown: And the furniture deserved it, jumping out at my poor lil' toe like that. It should be ashamed of itself.

TPBM, I accuse you of being a horrible Werewolf player, and I challenge you to join Middle Earth WW (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?454438-Middle-Earth-WW-The-Return-of-the-King), just to prove me wrong. :smallamused:

somethingrandom
2015-11-25, 09:18 AM
Not Guilty i think. I have not played much Are you a werewolf? and the few times I have I wasn't a werewolf and i won't be joining that game as while I would like to play more AYW I would rather do it face2face rather than forum based.

TPBM is accused of trying to take over the world.

Havelocke
2015-11-25, 10:01 AM
Guilty, I tell my assistant Pinky that very same thing nightly...

TPBM stands (or sits) accused of tasting a dog biscuit at one point in their life!

GanonBoar
2015-11-25, 03:03 PM
Not Guilty. Never had a dog. If i did, then I'd probably be guilty. But I don't! HAH!

TPBM is accussed of starting a video game only to abandon it for another half-way through!

Prince Zahn
2015-11-25, 04:07 PM
TPBM stands (or sits) accused of tasting a dog biscuit at one point in their life!

Funny you should say that, just the other day I saw in the pet store a bag of hamburger-and-cheese-flavoured dog food. It makes me wonder who is that stuff really for...:smallconfused:
Back on topic, Not guilty. I'm a perfectionist in a sense when I don't tend to stop a game if I haven't completed the storyline unless I'm not enjoying the game or it's too hard. Either way it takes time to start something new.

LET ME GUESS, TPBM: you got some special plans this weekend, don'tcha?

GanonBoar
2015-11-25, 04:15 PM
Not Guilty. I'm too much of a loner to have plans :(

TPBM is accused guilty of reading this sentence!

Inevitability
2015-11-26, 03:07 PM
Guilty. Why you'd even ask that question is beyond me, though. The answer seems rather obvious.

TPBM is guilty of joining a PbP game, then getting bored with it and leaving.

Xihirli
2015-11-26, 07:39 PM
Not Guilty. There were... other factors.

TPBM is accused of having hidden depths.

Prince Zahn
2015-11-27, 02:49 AM
guilty, I shall speak no more on the matter. >_>

TPBM, you ate something you aren't supposed to recently, didn't you?

Lex-Kat
2015-11-28, 03:26 PM
My mom thinks so, but I swear, I bought those Doritos for myself. :smallannoyed:

TPBM, you have been avoiding me, haven't you? :smallmad::smallfrown:

Twelvetrees
2015-12-11, 12:30 AM
Not Guilty. Certainly not. *Stretches out a branch for the fairy to alight on*

TPBM, you need to get more sleep, don't you?

backwaterj
2015-12-11, 01:44 AM
Currently? Not guilty. Granted I've waffled between insomnia and hibernation this week but that's outside the jurisdiction of this court.

TPBM is accused of the most heinous crime of eating breakfast when it is not morning. How do you plead, you monster?

Prince Zahn
2015-12-12, 03:34 AM
Guilty. I did, in fact, go a few times to a restaurant where they serve breakfast all day long, and I did eat there at night. I can't say I liked it as much as I would have liked to have dinner at dinner time, or dinner at lunch time, or dinner for breakfast. . . I'm more into dinner person, as you can imagine :smalltongue:

TPBM. . . Please, Say it ain't so! say that you haven't forgotten your keys before leaving the house this week!

Inevitability
2015-12-12, 11:16 AM
Of course not!

TPBM, you are guilty of being happy!

Xihirli
2015-12-12, 12:45 PM
Yeah, a little.

TPBM is an evil overlord.

backwaterj
2015-12-14, 07:22 PM
Not true! I'm a lawful neutral overlord, with slight evil tendencies (especially where bunnies are involved).

Hey, poster below me! Yeah you! You are accused of skipping to the last page of a book to see how it ends. How do you plead, bruh?

Syldar
2015-12-14, 10:20 PM
Guilty as charged.

TPBM, I accuse thee of rolling a d100 at some point.

Lex-Kat
2015-12-15, 01:34 AM
Guilty! And I'll roll it again too. *rolls my d100* Mwah-hah-cough-cough!!

TPBM, I accuse you of watching John Travolta's Battlefield Earth, and loving it!

http://s3.discshop.se/img/front_large/69393/battlefield_earth_import.jpg

DJ Yung Crunk
2015-12-15, 03:28 AM
I am not guilty, [REDACTED]! I have not seen it, nor do I intend to. There are too many good movies to waste your time on ones you're pretty sure will be bad.

I accuse the person below me of being an elitist about at least one topic.

Prince Zahn
2015-12-15, 06:50 AM
Not Guilty. I don't assume I'm superior to someone else. while I may strive to perfectionism. I acknowledge that I'm not the best at the things I do, but that doesn't deter me from wanting to do the best darn job I could, that is what makes me reliable and helpful to those around me, and I enjoy helping other people.

That being said, I have absolutely no objections to anyone who wishes to stroke my ego, you should totally do that, it's very cuddly. :smalltongue:

TPBM, you are tried on grounds of tearing open the gift wrap when you receive a wrapped gift. How do you plead?:smallmad:

Syldar
2015-12-15, 09:10 AM
Guilty! I confess! But honestly, who isn't guilty of that?

TPBM, I accuse you of rejoicing at the most recent strip, which revealed that Belkar is alive and snarking. How do you plea, human/elf/hobbit/whatever?

Xihirli
2015-12-15, 03:03 PM
Meh. I saw it coming.

You didn't see that coming.

Elenna
2015-12-15, 05:50 PM
Innocent. I didn't think Rich would kill him off-screen so far from the end of the series.

TPBM, Belkar is your favorite Order member.

DJ Yung Crunk
2015-12-16, 02:09 AM
Not guilty. Truthfully I only ever remember OotS is a thing when someone brings it up. Yep. Even on this very board.

TPBM is a scrub who doesn't go to the gym.

backwaterj
2015-12-16, 03:40 AM
You say that like it's a bad thing. :smallwink:

TPBM, you stand accused of road rage.

Lex-Kat
2015-12-16, 06:02 AM
Well, yes. But I was young and stupid. Nowadays, I just let the stupid go, and place curses upon them, depending on how much of a ________ I think they are.

TPBM, you have gotten all your Holiday shopping done, if any.

Prince Zahn
2015-12-17, 09:09 AM
I'm not even earning an honest living right now, just how am I going to buy prezzes for everybody?!

TPBM hasn't eaten breakfast today, I'll bet.

DJ Yung Crunk
2015-12-17, 10:25 PM
Guilty! Unless you count the snacks at the office christmas party.

TPBM has milk in their coffee. (Incidentally, a guilty plea ensures that no matter how nice you are, you and I can never be lovers. How would we raise the chillen?)

backwaterj
2015-12-18, 01:37 AM
Guilty though lately it's been eggnog. (That's sort of a relief since as much as I respect you as a person I don't feel that way about you, certainly not enough to commit to that sort of long-term relationship.)

O ye which posteth below me, thou art accused of holiday cheer! How dost thou plead?

Lex-Kat
2015-12-18, 02:26 PM
No cheer here. More of a meh.

The Person Below Me is accused of the unspeakable crime of not liking the greatest rock band of all time, Queen. :smallannoyed:

Inevitability
2015-12-19, 07:58 AM
Not guilty. They're pretty good.

TPBM is guilty of having used this site for some time before realizing there was such a thing as OOTS.

Prince Zahn
2015-12-19, 03:54 PM
Au Contraire, mon ami. I discovered The Order of the Stick prior to knowing any of you even existed!

The Person Below Me won't trust me with any of his/her/hir/it's secrets. :smallfrown:

backwaterj
2015-12-19, 04:23 PM
Not guilty! I was born a man!

...which really isn't much of a secret because I still am one. But still, this is the internet and one can never be certain.

TPBM is accused of tying someone's shoelaces together in secret for the sole purpose of mirth at their expense.

DJ Yung Crunk
2015-12-20, 12:39 AM
Not guilty. Incredibly difficult to pull off in real life. Especially if you're 6' 10", like me, and stealth is pretty much impossible.

TPBM is guilty of not having a favourite album of the 2010s.

somethingrandom
2015-12-27, 04:09 PM
As far as I am aware Guilty.

TPBM is accused of knowing the muffen man.

HeadAcheron
2015-12-27, 07:41 PM
Not Guilty
Any relation to the muffin man :smalltongue:

TPBM is accused of not laughing at any of the jokes in this thread

backwaterj
2015-12-27, 11:53 PM
Emphatically Not Guilty!

TPBM stands accused of breakdancing at some point in their life.

Prince Zahn
2015-12-28, 02:01 AM
never once! That's not my kind of dexterity check:smallwink: *pats you on the back* *steals wallet*

PBM, something got you down, recently, Didn't it? Tell us about it, then - need I remind you that you are under oath.

Inevitability
2015-12-28, 04:48 AM
Actually, no. At worst, I'm mildly annoyed with myself at times.

TPBM! Have you or have you not ever posted a piece of homebrew on this site?

lurkmeister
2015-12-28, 03:40 PM
Very not guilty! I've only been around, like, a month.

TPBM stands accused of mostly coming here to mess around in the Games section...

backwaterj
2015-12-28, 07:49 PM
I plead insanity.

TPBM, you are accused of having a good holiday!

lurkmeister
2015-12-28, 09:41 PM
Not guilty. Mine was terrible. The Universe decided to troll me the whole way through ... tantalizing me with the possibility of a salary the week before Xmas and then denying me it like two days before, and then forcing me to spend Xmas Day listening a neighbor's car's fried car alarm. Couldn't get much worse than mine, I can assure you.

TPBM somehow managed to have a worse Christmas.

Inevitability
2015-12-29, 04:48 AM
Not guilty... I hope things go better for you from now on, though.

TPBM has trouble grasping simple concepts!

Prince Zahn
2015-12-29, 05:36 AM
Not guilty... I hope things go better for you from now on, though.

TPBM has trouble grasping simple concepts!

what do you mean simple?! Nothing in my life is simple you just don't get me. :smallfurious:

:smalltongue: lol I kid, of course, but long division and cursive writing eludes me. And they teach that in elementary school, so you might consider that present simple.

TPBM has unpleasant breath. Get away from me, you monster :smallyuk:

backwaterj
2015-12-29, 06:08 AM
Not Guilty! Hey, if you don't find the tantalizing odor of garlic and old beer pleasant that's hardly my problem, is it?

TPBM stands accused of being even less of a hit with their potential paramours than myself.

Dudeons
2015-12-29, 09:46 PM
Unfortunately, we don't know how much of a hit you yourself are. I'm afraid a verdict cannot be reached due to insufficient evidence.

TPBM! You are accused of only posting in the Play-by-Post Games section on this forum! Just like me.

lurkmeister
2015-12-29, 11:56 PM
Not guilty! I post in the Random Banter thread too!

TPBM stands accused of having green eyes!

Prince Zahn
2015-12-30, 12:15 AM
Nope, last time I checked the mirror, they were brown.

TPBM, I'll bet a my week's worth of bread that you have a song stuck in your head. Am I right or wrong?

backwaterj
2015-12-30, 12:46 AM
*breaks into wracking sobs* Ever since randomly stumbling across it whilst noodling around on my acoustic bass, I've had Don't Stop Believin' stuck in my head. I beg the mercy of the court!

...also, here's your two pieces of bread.

PBM, you are hereby accused of breaking the fourth wall. How do you plead?

lurkmeister
2015-12-30, 03:11 AM
Guilty as charged. And I'd break the fifth wall too, if such a thing existed. :belkar:

TPBM stands accused of being as inveterate a night owl (or, more accurately, having an internal clock longer than 24 hours) as me. How do you plead?

Dudeons
2015-12-30, 10:58 AM
Guilty. People waste 1/3 of their life on sleep and I want to do more things, darn it!

TPBM is above the average height for their species.

Prince Zahn
2015-12-30, 05:32 PM
@Backwater the bread was delicious thanks!

Anyway:
I'd like to think so. though I don't know my exact height, I can't be bothered to check.

TPBM is accused of being concerned for what might happen in the year 2016.

backwaterj
2015-12-31, 02:50 AM
@^: You are most welcome, Highness!

*crazy hermit voice* It's leap year. Summat wicked bad always happens on 'em leap years!

TPBM is accused of the depraved crime of enjoying cricket (the game, not the insect). How do you plead?

lurkmeister
2015-12-31, 04:11 AM
Not guilty. But I think it's like some sort of British baseball, only longer and slower if that's even possible?

TPBM is accused of enjoying the depraved game of baseball!

Lex-Kat
2015-12-31, 02:12 PM
Kinda Guilty? :smallconfused: I haven't enjoyed playing since I was a kid, and I HATE watching it via teevee, but it is quite fun being at the park itself, especially with friends.

TPBM, you like chocolate with swiss cheese.

Prince Zahn
2015-12-31, 02:44 PM
Kinda Guilty? :smallconfused: I haven't enjoyed playing since I was a kid, and I HATE watching it via teevee, but it is quite fun being at the park itself, especially with friends.

TPBM, you like chocolate with swiss cheese.

Them colors @[email protected]

Anyway, guilty, guilty, and guilty again - I love cheese and chocolate. There is something sinful about it and despite the oil it's amazing. I'm trying to watch my weight now though so I don't eat it anymore, though.

Don't tell anybody I told you this, fellas, but rumor has it that TPBM would run after a bus if he/she/sidhe/it has to :smalleek: can you believe that?!

backwaterj
2015-12-31, 04:34 PM
Not Guilty! If you can't get there by walking it's best not to go at all. :smallwink:

TPBM is accused of enjoying licorice. You monster.

lurkmeister
2015-12-31, 09:45 PM
Whoa there. Licorice is awful and you should be ashamed of yourself for liking it. That said, star anise is a pretty good flavoring and absinthe does have its charms ...

TPBM, you stand accused of drinking absinthe and liking it!

Inevitability
2016-01-01, 01:55 PM
No and no. Nor do I plan to do so in the future.

TPBM! You are guilty of the worst of the seven sins... pride! Yes or no?

Cuthalion
2016-01-02, 01:15 PM
Guilty, of course.

TPBM! In a fit of anger you did something that would normally be harmless, but in this case broke something, didn't you?

backwaterj
2016-01-02, 09:51 PM
Does myself count?

PBM, you are accused of flagrant disregard for fashion norms. How do you plead?

Dudeons
2016-01-03, 09:49 AM
The hell's a fashion? Is it something you eat?

TPBM is charged with not liking Star Wars.

Syldar
2016-01-04, 09:05 AM
Not guilty whatsoever.

TPBM, thou haveth guilt of reading/watching Hamlet and liking it! HOW? DO? YOU? PLEA?

Prince Zahn
2016-01-06, 09:53 AM
Yes! I have seen enough to know that Something wicked this way comes... it's incredi-

--Wait, why is that green? Oh well, I must be thinking of another play:smalltongue:

TPBM, I accuse you for breaking this law (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/19/FFTA2-LawScreen.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20080626234718) within the last 24 hours! (for any colorblind people reading this, I'm talking about using fire)

backwaterj
2016-01-06, 04:20 PM
Guilty by technicality. Curse you, internal combustion! :smallfurious:

TPBM is charged with egregious public whistling.

Dudeons
2016-01-06, 04:49 PM
Not really. That's what my headphones are for.

TPBM, you are hereby charged with arson, murder, and jaywalking.

Lex-Kat
2016-01-06, 06:00 PM
Two out of Three. I'll let you guess which one I'm innocent of.
(No murder, by the way.)
TPBM, you have a large collection that you've been gathering since childhood.

kyioku
2016-01-07, 02:02 AM
Sadly, not guilty. The whole collection was given away to my younger sister, so she can carry on with the legacy.

TPBM is charged with jumping happily every couple of steps, if they succeed at something important

backwaterj
2016-01-07, 03:55 AM
Not guilty! I do that randomly for no reason anyway. No, I like to brood solemnly over my successes.

PBM, you've had a sandwich in the last 24 hours, haven't you?

Prince Zahn
2016-01-07, 05:28 AM
Ha! You'd think so, but Not Guilty. whenever possible I try to avoid bread in favor of pastas, rice, or better carbs. that being said, if I'm hungry and there's nothing else but bread and spread I'll eat it, but usually not as a sandwich.

TPBM, you think sandwich (or it's variations) is a funny word to hear in a song. If not - prove it.

Neli42
2016-01-07, 03:27 PM
Not guilty. I've been over that since this song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s)was popular, where it is paired with a much funnier sounding word.

Dear next poster, you understand the reference "Everyone is Jacksexual" without looking it up, don't you?

01/11 edit:
@Dire_Stirge: it's a Whovian/Torchwood reference to the universal appeal of Captain Jack Harkness.

Inevitability
2016-01-09, 05:33 AM
No, I don't.

Looking it up now... and I can't find it.

TPBM! Have you ever considered a beard?

backwaterj
2016-01-09, 08:10 AM
Sporting a sort of one as we speak.

PBM, you have a phobia involving some member of the animal kingdom, don't you?

Prince Zahn
2016-01-10, 07:14 AM
Yes!:smalleek:
http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/bees2-617x416.jpg
Also Bee-like creatures, especially the mean ones

Surely you understand me, PBM. Bees are scary as heck :smalleek: I plead the mercy of the courtthread!

Woodzyowl
2016-01-10, 02:19 PM
Not guilty. Bees are pretty gangsta.

TPBM stands accused of using the word "gangsta" unironically.

Inevitability
2016-01-21, 03:38 AM
Not guilty. Nor have I ever used it ironically.

TPBM fears death.

Lex-Kat
2016-01-21, 01:25 PM
Innocent. :smallsigh::smallfrown: Actually, I welcome death. Not that I'm suicidal, or even doing anything that would encourage it happening. Just that if it happens, it happens. And I wouldn't be sad if it happened sooner.

TPBM wants to say something about my innocence. :smallamused:

Dudeons
2016-01-21, 01:33 PM
Not guilty. What innocence?

TPBM is accused of violence.

Xihirli
2016-01-22, 07:52 PM
Who, me? Nooooooooooo.

TPBM is accused of being a pacifist.

backwaterj
2016-01-22, 08:14 PM
Commie conscientious objector, at your service.

PBM, you've been tempted by an offer that sounded too good to be true, haven't you?

Prince Zahn
2016-01-24, 03:08 AM
Guilty. I learned the hard way not to simply trust things that are too amazing to be true.

PBM, you made a relatively big purchase recently, haven't you?

Darth_Maximus
2016-01-24, 11:33 PM
Guilty. A new TV. Cost more than my car. :smallredface:

TPBM has worn underwear made for the other sex.

Xihirli
2016-01-25, 12:04 AM
That sounds exquisitely painful. I'm going to go try that now, but up to this point not guilty.

TPBM has kissed a member of the same gender and enjoyed it, but suffered a minor heartbreak when the person who kissed you broke it off two hours later, but then continued to be friends with that person and eventually got over it, to the point where you can laugh about it together.

Lex-Kat
2016-01-25, 02:06 AM
Ummmm, no. I won't specify exactly where that comment fails. Just that it does. And the way you wrote it, it was bound to.

TPBM has found the love of their lives and is currently happy with them.

Dudeons
2016-01-25, 03:31 AM
I'm an optimist, but I find the chances of that happening highly unlikely.

TPBM should be doing something more productive right now.

thirsting
2016-01-25, 05:36 AM
Is staying home and taking care of your sick kid productive? I'd say it dangit IS. The progeny must survive to take over... what ever is left over. Leftovers..?

The poster below me is quilty of having larger than average carbon footprint.

backwaterj
2016-01-25, 01:43 PM
Not guilty. Don't drive much, solar on the house . . . not that I've ever measured the thing but I'm sure I'm below par by a bit.

TPBM, on the other hand, is accused of the atrocity of measuring his/her/its/their carbon footprint!

Lex-Kat
2016-01-25, 05:48 PM
:smallannoyed: Nope. Unnecessary.

TPBM loves Rock and Roll, but doesn't know what a jukebox is, much less why they'd put another dime in it.

Prince Zahn
2016-01-26, 04:02 AM
Not guilty (no time for color) I love Rock and Roll. I would put a coins in a jukebox for the experience if I ever get the chance. :smalltongue:

PBM, you are a perfectionist, aren't you?

Syldar
2016-01-26, 08:49 AM
Of course no- WHAT!? An A-?!

TPBM is accused of being owned by owning a cat!

Xihirli
2016-01-26, 10:17 PM
Is this "owned" in the biblical sense? Because otherwise no.

TPBM is about to google the biblical sense of owning.

Dudeons
2016-01-26, 10:53 PM
Being a former Christian has some perks.

TPBM has someone that they'd like to punch in the face.

Lex-Kat
2016-01-27, 01:46 AM
I can only choose one? :smallconfused:

TPBM abhors violence, except in the movies.

backwaterj
2016-01-27, 05:06 PM
Sort of?? I personally will not cause harm to another human being, but find its use necessary at times in the real world, and find it entertaining in more fictional media than just movies.

TPBM is accused of cross-country skiing.

Prince Zahn
2016-02-01, 08:57 AM
Not Guilty. never did, and even if I could, it's realistically unavailable where I am right now.

PBM, I hear that if somebody were to offer you half a glass of water, you would concern yourself (at least secretly) on whether that glass is half full or half empty. Is this true?

Dudeons
2016-02-01, 11:11 AM
I'd be more concerned about having only half a glass to hold all that water.

TPBM has eaten in the last hour.

Xihirli
2016-02-01, 06:43 PM
Guilty.

TPBM has bathed in yogurt.

backwaterj
2016-02-01, 08:06 PM
Hmm, let me think . . . not that I recollect, no.

TPBM is accused of the horrendous crime of having a tattoo!

Lex-Kat
2016-02-02, 02:58 AM
:smallannoyed: I have four... and they're beautiful.

Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) of X-Factor {Right Arm in 1994}
Caitlyn Fairchilde of Gen13 {Left Arm in 1995}
Velocity (Carin Taylor) of CyberForce {Right Leg in 1997}
Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) {Left Leg in 2013}

TPBM likes Lindsey Lohan and wishes she'd make a comeback.

thirsting
2016-02-02, 06:47 AM
Not guilty. The name sounds familiar, but can't think of a face to go with it. Nor movies / tv-shows she's featured in. Pretty sure she's an actress though.. Pretty sure.

TPBM is accused of telling someone to "just google it".

Syldar
2016-02-02, 08:35 AM
Sorta guilty... I use "Look it up." Does that count?

TPBM is accused of owning at least three cats! How do you plea?

backwaterj
2016-02-02, 08:27 PM
They weren't at the same time! Though I prefer cold-blooded pets.

TPBM is accused of breaking into song for no apparent reason.

Prince Zahn
2016-02-03, 03:41 AM
"if I had a song, I'd sing it in the morning. I'd sing it in the evening, all over this la~and!"
I'm sorry, what did you say?

TPBM tends to squint at people.

Syldar
2016-02-03, 08:08 AM
*Squints.* Waddya mean? You seem suspicious...

TPBM is accused of the horrendous, terrible, awful crime... of playing the card game known as munchkin! HOW? DO? YOU? PLEA?

thirsting
2016-02-03, 09:05 AM
Just once so far! It was a confusing experience, and I got an impression that it was supposed to be confusing and vague. :smallconfused: It had good bits, and honestly I enjoyed some of it, but never really want to play again, unless alcohol is involved.

Poster below me is accused of having a bad, incurable case of a condition called altitis.

Lex-Kat
2016-02-03, 07:24 PM
Had to look it up and nope! I am a one username kind o' girl.

TPBM wishes they lived closer to someone who plays awesome board games, like Zombicide, Small World, 7 Wonders, and other equally fun games.

Prince Zahn
2016-02-04, 12:46 AM
Not really, I'm not into playing games as much as I used to. Though I enjoy some boxed games, my friends and I are into D&D and Pathfinder more.

TPBM likes to eat olives. >_<

Eggel
2016-02-05, 09:53 PM
GUILTY

Just two days ago, I have green olives stuffed with almonds, black olives stuffed with blue cheese, kalamata olives stuffed with feta, and fire roasted tomato and garlic on top. And I loved every second of it.

TPBM is guilty of not liking Mondays!

backwaterj
2016-02-08, 08:24 PM
They're less hectic than the weekends these days. Plus, board game night.

TPBM is accused of the dastardly act of having an older sibling.

Syldar
2016-02-09, 08:26 AM
Nope. Younger sibling.

TPBM is hereby accused of having a YOUNGER sibling! HOW DO YOU PLEA?

Prince Zahn
2016-02-09, 09:20 AM
Not guilty, your honor. I'm the youngest sibling.:smalltongue:

TPBM is has an allergy. Could you believe it? Neither did I at first until I spread the word!

Xihirli
2016-02-10, 08:04 PM
I am allergic to pragmatic kindness.

TPBM has sniffed a stink bug.

Lex-Kat
2016-02-10, 09:35 PM
:smallyuk: :smallconfused: Why?

TPBM loves tacos, but not hot sauce.

Eggel
2016-02-10, 11:04 PM
My plea is guilty on all charges
I like my tacos with a little bit of spiciness, but hot sauce is just way too much for me.

TPBM is guilty of owning a green and orange shirt.

Prince Zahn
2016-02-11, 01:07 AM
Nope. That sounds hideous :smallyuk:

(Psst! You didn't hear this from me, yeh? But gets this - TPBM likes to walk Barefoot! I knows, yeh? Wadda freak!)

thirsting
2016-02-11, 05:04 AM
YES. I confess. Even on asphalt or concrete. Unfortunately, there are shards of glass everywhere, so most often not an option. As a kid, I used to love running on rock rubble roads, as a personal challenge, trying to resist the pain. Weird thing to miss, I guess...

TPBM is suspected of having fun! Right now, even! Why would you ever...!?

backwaterj
2016-02-11, 05:03 PM
It's your fault for bringing up the barefoot nostalgia!

TPBM is accused of having ridden a unicycle.

Lex-Kat
2016-02-11, 05:27 PM
Nope. I haven't even fallen off one.

TPBM is compatible with Wood Rabbits using the Chinese Zodiac.

Prince Zahn
2016-02-12, 11:05 AM
". . .There's more than one Zodiac?":smallconfused:

TPBM has recently done out received something to boast about, and DARES to boast it here! *hint hint*

thirsting
2016-02-27, 01:34 PM
No, sorry. I'm disappoint.

Memeticist! You've participated in distriputing or even creating fresh memes, TPBM! Some of them have been lol-cats!

Laughing Dog
2016-02-27, 02:10 PM
Not Guilty for the lol-cats.
Possibly Guilty for the other part.

You below me are accused of being able to eat an entire large pizza in a single sitting. What say you?

Eggel
2016-02-28, 01:29 PM
Pizza is the best thing ever.

The next person to post is accused of being born during the a.m. hours!

backwaterj
2016-02-28, 11:56 PM
5 am or thereabouts. As my penance I no longer awaken during those hours. :smallbiggrin:

Thou that doth below me post! I proclaim thee an eater of waffles!

Dudeons
2016-02-29, 12:34 AM
Eh, I've always been more of a pancake person.

TPBM doesn't like eggs by themselves.

Syldar
2016-02-29, 07:57 AM
Kill them with fire!

TPBM wishes the weather was less bipolar! ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT GUILTY?

KuReshtin
2016-02-29, 09:07 AM
Not guilty, your honour!
I quite enjoy most types of weather.

TPBM stands before this jury of their peers, accused of having, at some point in the past three years, danced in the rain.

Prince Zahn
2016-02-29, 12:57 PM
Not Guilty! I ran with arms open wide in the rain, I've sung in the rain, I even drank rainwater, but I don't dance.

PBM, I accuse you of the unthinkable - DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT go back to sleep after hitting the snooze button of your alarm clock in the morning???

@v Not everyone, I just wanted to check if the poster below me was sane. :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2016-02-29, 09:35 PM
Doesn't everyone? :confused:

TPBM, I can't believe you have done this, but.... I heard that you have poured yourself a glass of milk, and placed the near-empty carton back in the fridge. :eek:

backwaterj
2016-03-07, 03:58 AM
Guilty. I use just a dab of milk in my coffee, why not save it for that? And come on, drinking that last bit of milk out of the carton is a crime against humanity*!

Hey! Hey you down there! You are accused of having the volume too loud when someone's trying to sleep. You fiend.

*Actual crimes against humanity may vary. See store for details.

thirsting
2016-03-07, 05:04 AM
Sometimes guilty. I'm very conscious about not playing loud music at late hours, but sometimes I .. ahem.. use my washing machine at 11 pm or so, out of necessity. Sorry, neighbours. :smallredface:

TPBM has a "no ads, please" sign on their door.
I'm about to put up a sarcastic "I just LOVE ads!" to mine right now...

Prince Zahn
2016-03-07, 05:31 AM
I plead Not Guilty, even though That is a Great Idea, your honor. :smallamused:

PBM, you talk to yourself, don't you? :smallconfused:
There's no shame in that... The real crime would be if you didn't. :smallmad:

Syldar
2016-03-09, 12:15 PM
I confess!

TPBM, you are guilty of feeling that racists, sexists, and homophobes are the absolute scum of our planet! How dost thou plea?

Lex-Kat
2016-03-09, 01:43 PM
Yes I do. I also believe that through talking to them, it is possible to redeem their black souls and help them see the truth, that we are all humans and worthy of love.

TPBM, you believe that pineapple on pizza is an abomination.

thirsting
2016-03-09, 03:00 PM
No way, my pizzas always have pineapple (or peaches!) in them. Purists can go find their own food, if mine isn't good enough for them!

TPBM is accused of believing they are at least slightly better than average in pretty much everything they do.

Eggel
2016-03-09, 08:02 PM
Well, now that I think about it, yeah

I do declare, that the person below me, has at one point, commented on a person's weight.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-10, 12:52 AM
I confess! Being in a weight-loss group, discussing our progress just happens naturally every now and then!

Psst!
Yeah, you!
You probably can't hear me, because you listen to metal music too much, PBM!

Syldar
2016-03-10, 08:34 AM
Wait, you listen to sonic weaponry?

Hey, TPBM. You're glad spring is FINALLY here, right?

backwaterj
2016-03-10, 10:09 AM
I could not be less guilty. As a sort of reverse seasonal affective personality, I pine for the winter when it's gone (though this particular spring has been lovely and rainy).

*knock knock* Hey you down there! I bet you've gone hiking in the past week!

Eggel
2016-03-12, 10:35 PM
You think I hike in a cul-de-sac or something?

Wait a sec. Do I smell something? Something like fish that you just ate, person below me?

Prince Zahn
2016-03-13, 01:39 AM
Nope, an apple. Sorry to disappoint.

I didn't want to snitch, but. . .
TPBM still reads newspapers/paperback mags!

Lex-Kat
2016-03-13, 09:39 PM
Prince Zahn, I told you that in complete confidence. :smallannoyed:

The person below me thinks the Easter Bunny and it's eggs are a ridiculous holiday tradition.

KuReshtin
2016-03-14, 03:35 AM
Partially Guilty.

I find the concept of an easter bunny that lays eggs very weird since I grew up in Sweden, and we didn't have an Easter Bunny, however, I quite like the Easter Eggs tradition, as it was a tradition of generosity as you could give easter eggs to your friends to show you appreciated them.
So, in conclusion: Easter bunny = Ridiculous. Easter Eggs = nice tradition of showing generosity.

TPBM stands accused of erroneously believing that cats are superior to dogs.

vv Damn right I do. Dogs are infinitely better than cats. Cats are secretly trying to destroy us and take over the world.
Dogs are our friends.

Syldar
2016-03-14, 07:31 AM
By erroneous you mean correct, right?

TPAM probably likes dogs.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-14, 07:56 AM
TPAY probably does.

it's nice not being on trial for once. :smalltongue:
But I am a dog person, despite liking my cat too.

TPBM, you own/ have owned a pet that doesn't have fur, is this true??

Neli42
2016-03-14, 04:24 PM
GUILTY, but only because you included the perfect indicative verb there. I had a goldfish and two zebra finches as a kid. No fur among them. But my current pets are cats. I'm totally fine with dogs, but cats are superior pets (I'm with Syldar on that one): No daily walkies required. :smallbiggrin:

O, poster to follow, you stand accused of sorting your M&Ms by color before you eat them. How do you plead?

Dudeons
2016-03-14, 04:35 PM
Nope! I'm the only person in the world who eats M&Ms colorblind.

TPBM is accused of using Facebook.

Lex-Kat
2016-03-14, 08:08 PM
:smallconfused: By "using" do you mean currently, ever, or regularly? I have used Facebook in the past, and on occasion find it necessary to use it if need be. But in general, no. I grew tired of MySpace/FaceBook fairly quickly.

TPBM has a collection of figurines.

Syldar
2016-03-15, 07:30 AM
The term is "Building brick creations."

TPBM owns or has owned Lego bricks.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-15, 09:13 AM
Guilty. Bionicle, too. It's all somewhere in my closet, I think? I wanna pass it down to my children someday, your honor.

PBM, your family doesn't pass on a family heirloom, does it?

somethingrandom
2016-03-17, 06:36 AM
Not that I am aware of no. It is hypothetically possible that there is such a heirloom that has not passed to me and I have not been told about/have forgotten about. But that does not seam likely.

The poster below me is accused of spending to much time online.

KuReshtin
2016-03-17, 09:44 AM
Guilty. Not much more to say about that, I guess.

The Poster below me stands accused of having had their skin permanently marked with ink.
YOU ARE TATTOOED, AREN'T YOU! THERE'S NO POINT IN DENYING IT! CONFESS! CONFESS, I TELL YOU!!!

Lex-Kat
2016-03-17, 12:05 PM
Four times! And proud of them!!

Wolfsbane (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfsbane_(comics)) on my right bicep (`94)

Caitlin Fairchild (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caitlin_Fairchild) on my left bicep (`95)

Velocity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velocity_(comics)) on my right calf (`97)

Batgirl (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Gordon) on my left calf (`13)

TPBM didn't know who at least half of those characters were until they clicked on the wikipedia links.

(( @V Sorry. :smallredface: I'm a little shy of the camera. I shall endeavor to work on that, and I'll be sure, if I do overcome it, to include them in a future post to this thread. :smallsmile: ))

backwaterj
2016-03-18, 12:56 AM
I am sadly a latecomer to the comic world, and that is a lot of material to assimilate. (Hey, I knew Batgirl! :smallbiggrin:)

...Also I was hoping for pictures of the actual ink.

TPBM was similarly hoping for pictures of the actual ink.

thirsting
2016-03-18, 03:05 AM
And this is not the first time, even! You tease.

TPBM has clearly not been a member of this forum for less than six years, and they still linger around. Confess!

KuReshtin
2016-03-18, 07:13 AM
Clearly Guilty of having been around for more than six years.

TPBM. I accuse you of enjoying Cherry Coke more than Vanilla Coke. How plead you?

somethingrandom
2016-03-18, 07:23 AM
Just over 6 years by a few days

TPBM is accused of trying to take over the world.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-18, 02:13 PM
well there was this one time (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?387086-What-would-your-character-do/page7&p=20185002&postcount=195#post20185002) when I was possessed by a demon lord, and got ninja'd, I plead that I can not be held liable for actions I performed while not in control of my own body and mind?:smallredface:

TPBM doesn't approve that I fell to the temptation of demonic power, albeit briefly and with retrospective regrets.

Lex-Kat
2016-03-20, 04:30 AM
Clearly Guilty of having been around for more than six years.

TPBM. I accuse you of enjoying Cherry Coke more than Vanilla Coke. How plead you?

Just because you ninja someone doesn't mean you shouldn't be answered. :smallamused:

Guilty. But what I like even better is Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. :smallbiggrin:

well there was this one time (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?387086-What-would-your-character-do/page7&p=20185002&postcount=195#post20185002) when I was possessed by a demon lord, and got ninja'd, I plead that I can not be held liable for actions I performed while not in control of my own body and mind?:smallredface:

TPBM doesn't approve that I fell to the temptation of demonic power, albeit briefly and with retrospective regrets.

Well, did you do penance for falling? If so, I forgive you.

TPBM believes that pictures steal your soul and doesn't blame me for being camera shy. :smallredface:

KuReshtin
2016-03-21, 03:32 AM
TPBM believes that pictures steal your soul and doesn't blame me for being camera shy. :smallredface:

Not guilty on the first count.
I do not, however, blame you for being camera shy. That is the prerogative of every person whether they want to have their picture taken or not, for whatever reason they choose.

TPBM clearly has not used hand sanitizer in the past week.

Syldar
2016-03-21, 06:56 AM
Regular hand-washing works perfectly fine.

TPBM likes watching things explode.

somethingrandom
2016-03-21, 08:03 AM
Who doesn't

TPBM is accused of procrastinating by browsing these forums.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-21, 08:53 AM
Who doesn't? :smallconfused:

PBM, you didn't make your bed today, did you?

Dudeons
2016-03-21, 10:07 AM
Science shows that making your bed attracts bedbugs.

TPBM enjoys philosophy.

Lex-Kat
2016-03-21, 12:38 PM
:smallyuk: Does that answer your accusation?

TPBM thinks that M&M/Mars should bring back the Three Musketeers candy bar in it's original form.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/f409f6c3e45a623825d3d0b3a082db2a/tumblr_nmyzb5IiCJ1qkvbwso1_500.png

Eggel
2016-03-21, 12:49 PM
Well, that sounds pretty tasty

TPBM has broken a limb

somethingrandom
2016-03-21, 05:05 PM
Never broken a limb unless you count trees. ( You did not specify the limb being broken is mine.

TPBM is accused of loving something small and furry.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-22, 03:34 AM
does my obese cat count?

Person below me, I'll bet you're still in school.

KuReshtin
2016-03-22, 03:44 AM
LOL. No. Definitely NOT GUILTY on that one. I'm way too old for that kind of malarkey.

TPBM, I bet you like going to Trivia nights with friends.

MonkeyBusiness
2016-03-22, 09:37 PM
LOL. No. Definitely NOT GUILTY on that one. I'm way too old for that kind of malarkey.

TPBM, I bet you like going to Trivia nights with friends.

Ha, it's never too late to go back to school! Which is why my life feels like never-ending trivia night! Only it does not feel trivial. Feels intense.

But I do like it.

TPBM has ruined the upholstery. :smalleek:

- MB

Laughing Dog
2016-03-22, 11:55 PM
Not Guilty. The wall on the other hand...:smalleek::smallredface:

TPBM is charged with misspelling the word 'misspelling' at least once in their life.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-23, 09:36 AM
believe it or not, innocent. I've always been pretty astute with spelling (less with capitalization, though), save for a Handful of words. What little spelling mistakes I made with the English language compared to others my age had nothing to do with that word.

Auto-correct, on the other hand. . .

The person below me has made an embarrassing spelling error this month. Either because TPBM typed it, or due to his phone's lack of good judgment.

backwaterj
2016-03-23, 01:30 PM
Does it count if I catch it before hitting send? I've received some pretty hilarious ones though, not least of which came from a player with a character named Anak. I'll leave it at that. :smallamused:

PBM, I hereby accuse you of premeditated browsing of convenience store aisles with intent to snack. How do you plead?

Eggel
2016-03-26, 09:50 PM
When you've been driving for 6 hours without stopping, I think a little snack is not too much to ask for.

The Person Below me knows a second language. That is what I accuse you of!

Syldar
2016-03-27, 10:06 AM
I know French. Somewhat.

TPBM likes watching things BURN.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-27, 11:12 AM
I wish to consult with my attorney before I answer any more questions...:smallredface:

PBM, you sneezed today, didn't you?

backwaterj
2016-03-27, 02:41 PM
Easter flowers are the real criminal here!

TPBM is accused of biting the head off a chocolate bunny.

Syldar
2016-03-28, 09:52 AM
"Yes" if you mean "at all," and "I plan on it" if you mean "this year."

TPBM has at least 4 pets.

KuReshtin
2016-03-29, 04:54 AM
Not Guilty. Dust bunnies don't count, and I'm not at home enough during most weeks to be able to have a pet. Also can't afford it.

I accuse TPBM of just having spent the Easter weekend in the company of family and secretly tried to think of an excuse to leave to do something fun with their friends instead.

Prince Zahn
2016-03-29, 06:07 AM
Not Guilty. I didn't Celebrate Easter. Among other things I was too tired after meeting up with my friends shortly before that.

PBM, you lied when you said you loved me, and I have no cause to doubt you,
But I'd rather go on hearing your lies,
Than go on living without you.

thirsting
2016-03-29, 07:14 AM
D: That's messed up. I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. I.. I need to think about this thing we have going here..

The poster below me is actually a cyborg, hiding in plain sight.

backwaterj
2016-03-30, 02:07 PM
Mutant maybe. Cyborg no (unless you count fillings).

PBM, you've enjoyed a cold one in the past week, haven't you?

Elyander
2016-03-31, 05:44 PM
Oh, definetively guilty. Who doesn't enjoy the company of the undead?

TPBM has a little crush on a My Little Pony's character.

Prince Zahn
2016-04-02, 04:39 AM
I don't watch MLP, sorry.

At hindsight, My previous post in this thread should have included the whole monologue... It would've been more powerful that way.

PBM, without even looking it up, you know where I got that monologue from. Even though the reference is pretty dated.

KuReshtin
2016-04-05, 01:52 AM
Not guilty. Don't ge tthe reference off the top of my head and too early in the morning here to go look it up, so still don't know it.

TPBM is someone who has, at one point or another, wondered what it'd be like to date a fictional character from a film or TV show.

somethingrandom
2016-04-06, 03:55 AM
Not that I can recall but i can't resonably be expected to remember every random thought I have had since being old enough to fantasize about relantionships.

TPBM is accused of truely hating someone that have never pesonably met.

Prince Zahn
2016-04-06, 05:05 AM
is it wrong to hate ruthless dictators and leaders of terrorist organizations?

What if the dictators have been dead for 70-something years? Is it wrong to hate them for their crimes??? :smallfurious:

Either way, nowadays there are plenty of people to dislike. Not as many you ought to waste your only wish upon a shooting star for them to die horribly.

TPBM is a cheapskate, or at least acted like one recently.

Lex-Kat
2016-04-09, 09:20 PM
Nope.

TPBM does their laundry only when they have nothing left to wear.

backwaterj
2016-04-10, 02:01 PM
That all depends on your definition of "nothing"...

TPBM, you are accused of wanting to slap a fictional character for poor decision-making.

thirsting
2016-04-11, 05:04 AM
Not really. I tend to take things as they come. As a recent example, when Batman decides to fight Superman, I am just, "oh, okay, lets see how this pans out." Even though I know going against man of steel would be a VERY bad idea for anyone, no matter how well prepared they are.

Hm. I'd make a poor movie critic.

The poster below me is guilty of already seeing at least three movies in theaters this year.

Prince Zahn
2016-04-13, 08:15 AM
Cool your jets. the only movie I've watched in the theater in 2016 is Zootopia. That's because I'm still digesting last year's stuff.

Seriously, it takes forever for this stuff to come on Tele, but me and my patience are in the minority, I suppose.

TPBM, you tempt me astray from sticking to my hard working diet. How could you?!

KuReshtin
2016-04-13, 09:06 AM
Oh, GUILTY as hell! Cause, you know.. Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Endless Slab Mondays at Tony Roma's with all you can eat ribs (http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/kureshtin/images/Ribs.jpg). All the good stuff that you know you want to eat.

TPBM is guilty of having a gym membership card that they've not used for over six months.

Laydralae
2016-04-14, 12:30 AM
NOT GUILTY! Unless a Pokemon Gym Membership counts, then I'm Guilty by at least 7 counts.

TPBM is guilty falling prey to hype-trains.

somethingrandom
2016-04-19, 04:03 AM
I was young once and have learnt form my mistakes

TPBM is accused of having never left the country they were born in.

Lex-Kat
2016-04-19, 07:33 AM
Nope. When I was but a young lass, my Grams, Mum, and I drove over the Mackinac Bridge, and then the International Bridge of Sault Ste. Marie into Canada.

But wait! There's more. I've also been to Singapore, United Arabian Emirates, and Hong Kong (just before it was transferred back to China). Oh, and almost forgot to mention I've also been to Mexico. :smallwink:

TPBM, I accuse you of believing that Russell Crowe's Robin Hood is the best Robin Hood. :eek:

Syldar
2016-04-19, 07:47 AM
Guilty... for now.

Who's Robin Hood? Eh, doesn't matter.

TPBM has committed an unspeakably awful, indescribably horrible act... SQUASHING AN INSECT. HOW DO YOU PLEA, MURDEROUS SCUM??????

KuReshtin
2016-04-19, 09:28 AM
IT WAS SELF DEFENSE! He attacked me first! I have witnesses!

TPBM, I posit that you have never watched a John hughes movie. How do you plead?

Prince Zahn
2016-04-19, 10:51 AM
Who's Jon Hughes? :smallconfused:

TPBM, be honest with me, you didn't go outside today, did you?

backwaterj
2016-04-19, 07:01 PM
I walked into and out of my car. Several times.

TPBM, you are accused of wanton enjoyment of bagpipe music. How do you plead?

CrackedChair
2016-04-19, 07:47 PM
Guilty as charged. I use em as the instrument for any bard I make, too. Cause silliness.

The poster below me, you are accused of dipping 2 levels in a warlock and never looking back, do you plead guilty?

KuReshtin
2016-04-20, 04:23 AM
Who's Jon Hughes? :smallconfused:

Who's John Hughes? WHO'S JOHN HUHGES!?! WHAT!?! I can't even... How can you not know who John Hughes is? Director of Ferris Beuller's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Uncle Buck and more.. Writer of such classics as Home Alone (1, 2 and 3), Pretty In Pink, Beethoven (and it's sequels) and Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
He's even referenced in Kevin Smith's Dogma, where Jay and Silent Bob (well, mainly Jay) talks about his films. GAAHH!! Young people of today! Don't know what they've missed, not having watched those movies.

Also.
NOT GUILTY! I'm a wealth redistributor.

TPBM, I accuse you of liking Spider-Man 3, the one with Tobey Maguire's dance scene. What is your plea?

Laughing Dog
2016-04-20, 07:47 AM
Who's John Hughes? WHO'S JOHN HUHGES!?! WHAT!?! I can't even... How can you not know who John Hughes is? Director of Ferris Beuller's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Uncle Buck and more.. Writer of such classics as Home Alone (1, 2 and 3), Pretty In Pink, Beethoven (and it's sequels) and Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
He's even referenced in Kevin Smith's Dogma, where Jay and Silent Bob (well, mainly Jay) talks about his films. GAAHH!! Young people of today! Don't know what they've missed, not having watched those movies.

Also.
NOT GUILTY! I'm a wealth redistributor.

TPBM, I accuse you of liking Spider-Man 3, the one with Tobey Maguire's dance scene. What is your plea?

Not Guilty. I never saw that movie.

And to be fair on the John Hughes bit, while I have seen a number of those films, I didn't realize he was the director of them. So cut Zahn a little bit slack, if you will.

Person below myself, I accuse you of also having watched some of the aforementioned films, and not knowing (or caring) who directed them.

Prince Zahn
2016-04-20, 08:19 AM
*picks another day to tell KuReshtin that I hardly watch anything at all,, anyway, let alone films by some old guy I never heard of*
I did hear the name Ferris beuler. In passing. Once or twice. That's kind of where my familiarity with this hughs fellow ends. Sorry to disappoint.

Anyway, not guilty on account of not being at the scene of the crime. I have an alibi here somewhere...

Person below me, you are not from this earth, in one way or another.

backwaterj
2016-04-20, 01:22 PM
I am in this world but not of this world. Take me to your leader . . . on second thought . . .

TPBM, you are accused of intentional and premeditated running through sprinklers. How do you plead?

Twelvetrees
2016-04-20, 10:46 PM
Guilty. That's what they're for, right?

TPBM, you stand accused of midnight snacking. How do you plead?

Syldar
2016-04-21, 07:58 AM
I'm assuming that 11:30 is close enough.

TPBM, I accuse thee of having a fear of spiders! How do you plea?

somethingrandom
2016-04-22, 05:43 AM
A mild one but guilty

TPBM is accused of spoilering a book, TV series, movie, and/or game.

backwaterj
2016-04-25, 12:39 AM
Rosebud is a sled. To be fair, I only do it in jest when I'm reasonably certain all parties already know.

PBM, you are accused of having used the word "fail" as a noun or adjective. You monster.

Lex-Kat
2016-04-27, 01:14 AM
Who's John Hughes? WHO'S JOHN HUHGES!?! WHAT!?! I can't even... How can you not know who John Hughes is? etc. etc.
*Hugs* I had the same reaction when the poster below me didn't know who Robin Hood was. I am currently hoping that was sarcasm I detected. :smallsigh:

PBM, you are accused of having used the word "fail" as a noun or adjective. You monster.
:smallyuk: Nope, I don't believe I have.

The person below me... you know who Robin Hood is... right? :smalleek::smallconfused:

Prince Zahn
2016-04-27, 03:57 AM
Of course I do!

...He's that fox archer in that old disney movie, right? I'm kidding I'm kidding I love Robin Hood. :smalltongue:

Person below me, you won't drink a delicious sugary drink if I offered you some, would you? because you don't drink soft drinks do you? you monster!

Syldar
2016-04-27, 07:07 AM
SODA KILL IT KILL IT

TPBM, I accuse thee of owning too many unplayed games!

KuReshtin
2016-04-28, 01:33 AM
Guilty. I have a copy of the ten-year anniversary version of Ticket to Ride still shrink-wrapped, a copy of The Clacks still shrinkwrapped, and the Magic: the Gathering Planeswalker Arena still unplayed. Those all needs to be remedied.

TPBM, I bet you take daily nutritional supplements, don't you?

thirsting
2016-04-28, 02:54 AM
Definitely not guilty. I eat my vegetables and fruits, that should be enough. But, incidentally, speaking of healthy lifestyle, I just counted I've eaten 52 cheeseburgers this month. (work related perk) Why? BECAUSE I CAN! Haven't had the energy to cook much anything myself lately, so, why not. And still, I'm thin as a stick. I know people who envy this superpower of mine. (I'm going to get a heart attack and die soon, aren't I?)

TPBM gets very annoyed when ever they see people discussing a class called rouge, or their favourite movie villians.

Lex-Kat
2016-04-28, 11:39 PM
Innocent. I'd more likely start making suggestions of how their rouge could better solicit clients. Perhaps she needs to shave her legs, or cut the slit in her skirt a little higher. Show them legs girl!

As for villians... Why should I care how much people like or dislike Milli Vanilli? I like their music, though I would never count myself as a villian.

PBM, I hope you're like me. You are a fan of shows, artists, musicians, actors, etc., but you'd never call yourself a Trekkie, a Brony, or a Villian :smallwink::smalltongue:. You like what you like, but don't want to be labelled for it.

backwaterj
2016-04-30, 06:39 AM
GET OUT OF MY HEAD, LEX-KAT!!!!!

TPBM, don't try to deny it, you've had a crush on a fictional character. True or false?

somethingrandom
2016-05-02, 02:55 AM
As far as I can remember not guilty.

TPBM is accused of off key singing.

Prince Zahn
2016-05-02, 04:51 AM
Yes :smallfrown:

I've been told by a friend of mine (a musician) that I'm "off key, but only by a bit". I like to sing, and I sing a lot. I just never had singing lessons so my ear and voice are underdeveloped. So I rely on carefully listening to songs and practicing singing them. I plead the mercy of the court to believe me when I say that it doesn't mean I sound terrible, just... imperfect, and I intend to remedy it when I have the income.

PBM, when you chew bubblegum, you like to blow bubbles when nobody's around, is this true, and can you reveal to me how you do it!?

thirsting
2016-05-02, 05:14 AM
I do! But can't teach you, sorry. All I know, is that not just any kind of gum works. It has to be soft, like Hubba Bubba (no idea how widely available those are around the world though, if at all).

TPBM has been known to forget to finish their

Lex-Kat
2016-05-02, 07:16 AM
Nope. But evidently I do tend to mumble at the end of some sentences, likely as I realize I don't want to say what I had started to say. :smallredface:

PBM, you are accused of wearing shorts all winter long, and living in a state where that is just unacceptable, like Michigan, Minnesota, or New York.

5a Violista
2016-05-02, 09:21 PM
Ha ha ha! Nope. Not Guilty. Instead, I wear long pants all summer long even when it's unacceptable to do so. My brother does the shorts-thing, though. (However, I have on occasion worn shorts in the winter. More often than during the summer, incidentally.)

TPBM is totes hereby accused of spending the whole day lazing about.

KuReshtin
2016-05-04, 03:02 AM
I am so, so guilty of this. Too many times when I have a day off, I tend to laze about on the couch, surfing the web, watching stuff on tv that I really shouldn't want to watch (like Friends reruns, or shows on the Food Network, like Diners, Drive-ins and Dives) that serve no purpose at all. And then suddenly, it's half past midnight ad I realize I've not had anything to eat all day and I need to go to bed because I have an early start the next morning.

PBM, you stand accused of not knowing how to drive a car with a manual gear box.

Black Socks
2016-05-04, 07:23 AM
Okay, okay, it's true. No comment.

TPBM is hereby charged with making little comments under his breath whenever he/she watches a movie. How do you plead?

Syldar
2016-05-04, 07:32 AM
I CONFESS!!!

TPBM is accused of thinking ninjas are superior to pirates! Your plea?

backwaterj
2016-05-04, 06:35 PM
As far as I'm concerned, it's a wash. They're both I suddenly change my plea to guilty which has nothing whatsoever to do with the blade to my throat! :smalleek:

TPBM is accused of the atrocity of washing whites and colors in the same load. How plead thee?

CrackedChair
2016-05-04, 06:57 PM
* sobs * Yessssss...

The poster below me is accused of doing the Locomotion with somebody, how do you plea? If so, did you ever, at all, swing your hips?

Prince Zahn
2016-05-05, 01:48 PM
Innocent. I don't dance, how's THAT for an alibi?

HEY GUYS! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE THIS! TPBM IS... standing right behind me, isn't s/he?:smalleek: