PDA

View Full Version : Custom Magic Item Shenanigans

2015-10-15, 10:59 PM
So, I'm putting together a character for a really high epic gestalt game that's supposed to be pretty optimized. My character's got tons of casting and useful things it can do besides casting, and I got to the items section. Because of the level of play this is at, my budget is pretty high, so I decided to go about looking for spells that would be good to make either Continuous or Use-Activated (always on or at-will, respectively). As I understand it, this uses the basic magic item formulas in the DMG/SRD, and while they may go over the 200k limit for non-epic gear, they still use those cost calculations unless they involve something that goes past an actual limit (ex: caster level doesn't trigger the x10 cost thing, but spell level does). The character in question is Str/Cha focused with the others being fairly high. Casting is full Wizard and full Warmage, and the Warmage casting is benefiting from 10 levels of Rainbow Servant (so all cleric spells are available).

Continuous

Arcane Sight, Greater
Bite of the Werebear
Blindsight, Greater
Blink, Improved
Choose Destiny
Energy Immunity: Acid
Energy Immunity: Cold
Energy Immunity: Electricity
Energy Immunity: Fire
Energy Immunity: Sonic
Favor of the Martyr
Find the Path
Foresight
Haste
Inner Beauty
Invisibility, Superior
Jump
Pass Without Trace
Ruin Delver's Fortune (Fort)
Ruin Delver's Fortune (Ref)
Ruin Delver's Fortune (Will)
True Seeing

Use-Activated

Celerity, Greater
Eladrin Form
Harm (CL 15)
Heal (CL 15)
Pact of the Return
Scrying, Greater
Time Stop (CL 100)
Here's a list of all the spells I've made into either continuous or use-activated magic items (I'm dealing with the 'no slot' stuff, don't worry); what I'm looking for is suggestions, because I'm running out of ideas. About all I can think of at this point is Continuous "Heroism" and Use-Activated "Greater Teleport". Any ideas on what to take? Or maybe to improve what I've already got? My budget can afford stuff metamagic'd to a higher spell level, but too many spells above 9th level will deplete it pretty quickly.

Jack_Simth
2015-10-15, 11:56 PM
Note that with the full Cleric spell list available, you can use Miracle to meet the requirements for other things (like Glibness or Body outside Body). Here's a list I made for other reasons. If you're doing use-activated stuff, or continuous stuff by magic items, you can ignore the tags. Many of these have caps by default, but if you're using slotless magic items, it'll be at a lower caster level anyway. List does not include 9th level Cleric spells.

Apparently, this is big enough that the list needs to go in two posts!

Complete Divine
Beast Claws: 1d6 19-20/x2 slashing melee weapons from your hands
Brilliant Aura: Weapon attacks become Brialliant Energy, +1 Enhance/2 CL
Divine Sacrifice: Spend HP to increase damage (2 hp per 1d6, max 5d6), once per round
Flame of Faith: Weapon becomes +1 Flaming Burst
Hawkeye: +5 Competence to Spot, +50% Range increment for projectile weapons
Sacred Haven: +2 Sacred to AC, does not lose Dex to AC when flat-footed
Scent: Gain scent ability
Greater Vigor: Fast Healing 4

Complete Mage
Dimension Jumper: 30 foot move-action teleport 1/round for the duration
Karmic Aura: Anyone within 20 feet that hurts me is fatigued for 3 rounds.
Karmic Backlash: Anyone within 20 feet that hurts me is Exhausted for 2 rounds.
Karmic Retribution: Anyone within 20 feet that hurts me is Stunned for 1 round.
Magic Savant: +4 Insight on UMD, can take 10 on UMD if have more than 10 ranks in it.
Mask of the Ideal: +4 Competence on Bluff/Diplomacy, +4 on Charisma checks to influence enchanted or conjoured critters.
Near Horizon: No range penalties on ranged weapons.
Repelling Shield: As Shield, and attackers are pushed back 5 feet (ref negates)
Spellcaster's Bane: +2 Insight on dispell checks and caster level checks to counterspell; automatically recognize all spells cast at 5 spellcraft, caster level too at 15 ranks

Complete Mage (Discharge)
Coat of Arms: 1 blade/3 levels, each gives +1 Shield to AC (self-stacking, Force). Move action to send a blade at someone to deal 2d6; someone grappling me takes all remaining. 1 min/level
Energy Absorbtion: Resistance 10 to Acid, Cold, Electric, Fire, and Sonic; Immediate action discharge to negate an attack of one of those types, and instead heal half the damage. 1 hour/level

Complete Scoundrel
Assasin's Darkness: 20 foot radius complete darkness... except for me!
Disobedience: Suppresses mental control, but lets me know what the orders were so I can play along.
Enlarge Weapon: Increase size category of weapon, ignore inappropriate size mods.
Manifestation of the Deity: Anyone who looks at me is shaken for a round (will negates, only need to roll once)
Mimicry: Can duplicate sounds extremely well

Complete Warrior
Valiant Fury: +4 Morale to Str/Con, +2 Morale saves, +1 attack on full attack as per Haste

Draconomicon
Animate Breath: Turns your breath weapon into a construct. Complex.
Aura of Terror: When I Charge or attack, opponents within 30 feet are Shaken as long as they stay in that range (Will negates, and makes immune for 24 hours)
Antidragon Aura: +2 Luck (+1 more per 4 CL over 7th) to AC and saves vs. Dragons

Dragon Magic
Adoration of the Fearful: Anyone who is under a fear effect within 60 feet: Will save or be Friendly to me.
Arcane Spellsurge: Casting times reduced (Std -> Swift, 1 full round -> Std, 2-10 Rounds -> 1 round less)
Detect Dragonblood: Functions like detect magic, but detects dragonblood instead. See description.
Hoard Gullet: Bag of holding at 100 pounds or 10 cubic feet/cl
Justice of the wyrm king: Deal 4d6+(2* sacrificed spell slot, max 9th level) to anyone who hits me with nonreach weapons.
Primal Hunter: +5 Competence Climb, Jump, Swim; synergies with other Primal spells for Uncanny Dodge or Improved Uncanny Dodge at Barbarian level = CL
Primal Instinct: +5 Competence on Initiative and Survival; synergies with other Primal spells for Uncanny Dodge or Improved Uncanny Dodge at Barbarian level = CL
Primal Senses: +5 Competence on Listen and Spot; synergies with other Primal spells for Uncanny Dodge or Improved Uncanny Dodge at Barbarian level = CL
Primal Speed: +5 Resistance to reflex; +10 Enhance to speed; synergies with other Primal spells for Uncanny Dodge or Improved Uncanny Dodge at Barbarian level = CL
Vision of the Omniscient Eye: +10 Insight Spot; Immune to Dazzle/Blind
Wreath of Flames: At the end of my turn, anyone adjacent takes 1d6 fire damage; my melee attacks deal an extra 1d6 fire damage.

Dragon Magic (Discharge)
Mind of the Labyrinth: hours/level: anyone casting mind-affecting stuff on me gets confused for a round (will negates); discharge to Dominate (for 1 hour) someone who casts mind-affecting on me

Drow of the Underdark
Combat Readiness: +1/3 levels Insight to initative, opponents get no additional attack bonus for flanking (but can still sneak attack and such)
Shadow Shroud: +5 Competence Hide in shadowy areas; ignore penalties from light blindness or light vulnerability

Exemplars of Evil
Friendly Fire: Redirect Ranged attacks or ranged touch attacks to someone else in 30 feet.

Fiendish Codex II
Devil's Ego: +4 Profane to Charisma (does not grant bonus spells), type change to Outsider

Fiendish Codex I
Fiendish Clairity: Detect Good at will, Darkvision-60 (including magical darkness), see invisibility

Frostburn
Aura of Cold, Greater: 2d6 cold damage to everyone in ten feet at the start of each round
Detect Fire: As Detect Evil, but for fire.
Ease of Breath: +20 Inherent on Fort vs. altitude sickness or fatigued from thin air
Frost Weapon: Weapon deals an extra 1d6 cold on a hit.
Ice Skate: increase land speed by 60 feet (enhancement) on icy surfaces, no balance checks required on ice
Pass through Ice: Lets me slip through ice at a speed of 15 feet.
Snowsight: See through snow (such as Obscurring snow)
Snowsong: +4 Morale to Charisma and attack rolls, +4 Insight to ac, cold resistance 15, weapons deal an extra 1d6 cold damage.
Whiteout: More extreme version of Obscurring Snow. Block vision entirely in 120 feet with snow.

Heroes of Battle (discharge)
Battlemagic Perception: 10 min/level: +5 Competence spellcraft to ID spells. Sense the use of any spell or spell-like in 100 feet and ID with 15+Spell level Spellcraft. Free action counterpsell discharges

Heroes of Horror (Dischargeable)
Pact of Return: Hours/level: Specify a death condition. If that kills you, Resurrection with no level loss discharges the spell. Explicitly allows multiple castings.

Lords of Madness
Arms of Plenty: Gain two new limbs, each with claws (1d6) as primary (stays primary on full attack with other stuff); gain Rend if both attacks hit (2d6+1.5*Str); hit as magic
Detect Aberration: Detect aberrations in a 60 foot quarter circle, much like detect magic
Undulant Innards: Immune to critical hits and sneak attack, +4 enhance on saves vs. poison, disease, paralysis; minimum falling damage

Magic of Incarnum
Detect Incarnum: As Detect Magic, but for Incarnum

Magic of Incarnum (Discharge)
Adept Spirit: hours/level: Immediate Action Discharge to gain +1 Insight to CL, +2 Insight to Will, Concentration, Intelligence checks, intelligence-based skill checks for 1 min
Animal Spirit: Hours/level: Immediate action discharge to gain Low light vision, scent, +2 Insight to Wisdom checks and wisdom-based skill checks for 1 min
Guardian Spirit: Hours/level: Immediate action discharge to gain +2 Insight to AC, Reflex, Dex checks (including init), dex-based skill checks for 1 min
Valient Spirit: Hours/level: Immediate action discharge to gain +2 Morale to attack, damage, fort saves, Str checks, and str-based skill checks for 1 min

Miniatures Handbook
Blades of Fire: Melee weapons deal an extra 1d6 fire damage on a hit
Conviction: +2 Morale to saves, +1 for every 6 CL
Guided Arrow: Ignore opponent's Cover bonus to AC (for less than total cover)
Righteous Aura: +4 Sacred to Charisma, bathed in Daylight, on death: Blow up for 2d6 per CL (heals good creatures, double damage to undead; reflex half)
Righteous Fury: Double damage on first attack on a charge
Ring of Blades: 1d6+1/CL damage to everyone within 5 feet of me on my turn

Planar Handbook
Analyze Portal: Detect and analyze portals in a 60 foot cone
Analyze Touchstone: Detect and analyze touchstones in a 60 foot cone
Evil Glate: 1/round as a move action, target a living creature to be paralized with fear for 1d8 rounds (will negates)
Infernal Wound: Anyone damaged by the weapon takes 2 damage/round until healed (or heal check DC 10 + Spell level + my Charisma mod)
Resist Planar Alignment: Ignore negative consequences of minor alignment traits, halve the penalties for major ones
Friendly Face: +5 Circumstance to Diplomacy and Gather Info when the target isn't already hostile.

Races of Destiny
Rooftop Strider: +5 Competence on Balance and Jump, auto-succeed jump checks to clear 5 foot or less distances, do not need to make balance checks for running or charging across sloped surfaces
Scholar's Touch: Read 1 book/round
Skyline Runner: Walk normally on any city surface as though it were level ground

Races of Eberron
Discern Shapechanger: Concentrate to tell if someone within 60 feet is disguised, transmuted, or a shapechanger (also the true form)
Natural Weapon Augmentation, personal: Add a +1 equivalent ability or a +10,000 gp weapon property to one of my natural weapons
Natural Weapon Augmentation, Lesser: As Natural Weapon Augmentation, personal, but can affect others.
Natural Weapon Augmentation: As Natural Weapon Augmentation, Lesser, but up to a +3 equivalent weapon property or +70,000 gp.
Natural Weapon Augmentation, Greater: As Natural Weapon Augmentation, Lesser, but up to a +5 equivalent weapon property or +200,000 gp.
Reachwalker's Wariness: Awareness of all Aberrations in a 30-foot radius emanation (as blindsense, but aberations only)
Scorpion Tail: Grow a tail, which attacks at full AB for 2d6+str as a free action each round; on a hit, Fort save or Stun 1 round
Wild Instincts: +10 Insight Listen/Spot, retain Dex to AC even if flat-footed or struck by an invisible opponent

Races of Faerun
Detect Metal and Minerals: 60 foot cone that detects specified metals and minerals
Spore Cloak: Those sharing my space Fort save or 1d6 Con damage, 2d6 1 minute later; 20% miss chance, burns away in fire, half effect in sunlight.

Races of Stone
Earth Hammer: Weapon deals bludgeoning damage, increases by 1 step, strikes as adamantine
Earth Glide: Gain the Earth Glide ablity (as an earth elemental)
Walk the Mountain's Path: Climb speed = land speed, +10 Enhance to jump and balance

Races of the Dragon
Essence of the Dragon: Type change to dragon, immune magic sleep & paralysis, ignore Frightful Presence of Dragons, Darkvision 60, low-light vision, susceptable to dragon-specific effects
Dragonblood Affinity, Dragons of Faerun: +2 (untyped) saves, CL checks, Attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, weapon damage rolls
Ghostly Tail: Translucent tail takes AoO's for me and deals 2d6 damage
Mighty Wallop: Increase damage of a bludgeoning melee weapon by one size category
Greater Mighty Wallop: Increase damage of a bludgeoning melee weapon one size category per 4 levels (max colossol)
Peaceful Serenety of Io: +4 Morale on: Concentration, saves vs. Compulsion, saves vs. fear; suppress compulsions or fear that were already on me.

Races of the Wild
Raptor's Sight: +5 Competence spot; range increment penalties halved if 5 or more ranks in spot
Returning weapon: Weapon gains returning property
Woodland Veil: +5 Competence on Hide and Move Silently in natural terrain

Sandstorm
Body Blaze: Your trail makes a wall of fire that deals 2d6+1/cl to anyone passing through it or to anyone who's square you pass through; you're immune to your own fire
Cloak of Shade: Treated as one temperature band lower, treated as being in shade (mostly)
Scimitar of Sand: Get a sandy scimitar that deals 1d6+1/2 cl, creatures struck make fort save or become dehydrated
Skin of the Cactus: Sprout thorns that deal 1d6 piercing to those who grapple or use natural weapons against me; a little enh natural armor, too (+5 at CL 13)
Waste Strider: Move through desert environments without movement penalties

Savage Species
Lion's Charge: Gain Pounce (but not named that)

Stormwrack
Detect Ship: Know stuff about ships within 1 mile/cl, get info about them via Profession(Sailor) checks
Kuo-Toa skin: +8 to Escape Artist, immune to webs
Swim: Gain a swim speed equal to land speed.
Wings of the Sea (SpC): Increase a swim speed by 30 feet
Quickswim (Stormwrack): +10 Enhance to swim speed
Tern's Persistence: +50% to distance traveled before risking fatigue/injury (12 hours overland before making Con checks, 90 minutes hustling prior to nonlethal, et cetera).
Tojanida Sight: All around vision: +4 Spot and Search, can't be flanked; can't avert eyes from gaze attacks
Transformation of the Deeps: Breather Water, immune to deep sea pressure/cold, darkvision 60
Urchin's Spines: Natural weapon attacks or grapplers take 1d3 piercing; poisonous, DC 13 for 1d2 dex primary and secondary
Wave blessing: don't accidentally go underwater
Webfoot: +4 Swim, not hindered in shallow bogs, treats deep bogs as shallow

Stormwrack (discharge)
Megalodon Empowerment: Scent, +10 to Survival when tracking by scent, swim speed = land speed (or +10 existing swim), breath water. hour/level. *Never discharge, as it kills spellcasting*

Spell Compendium
Accelerated movement: Move full speed while hiding, climbing, balance, move silently, or tumble at no penalty
Acid Sheath: Anyone hitting me without reach takes 2 points of acid damage/level, acid spells I cast deal 1 extra damage per die
Align Fang: Add an alignment descriptor to a natural weapon
Analyze Portal: Gain info about portals, 60 foot cone
Greater Anticipate Teleportation: Incoming teleports get a 3 round delay, I know where they'll be. 5 ft/level radius
Appraising Touch: +10 Insight to Appraise, half-time to determine value, never guess wrong by more than 50%
Armor of Darkness: +4 Deflect (+1 per 3 levels above 7th), Darkvision-60, +2 saves vs. Holy, Good, or Light effects
Arrow Mind: Threaten with a bow, do not take AoO's for firing a bow.
Aura of Terror: Those with less HD than my CL within 30 feet Will or be Shaken while near.
Aura of Vitality: +4 Morale Str, Dex, Con
Babau Slime: Unarmed Strikes, Natural Weapons, touch attacks hitting me take 1d8 damage that ignores hardness; so do grapplers
Balor Nimbus: 6d6 fire to anyone grappling me
Battle Hymn: Reroll a will save 1/round
Bite of the WereBear: +16 Enh Str, +2 Enh Dex, +8 Enh Con, +7 Enh NA, Claw/Claw/Bite (-2 attack for Bite as multiattack) for 1d8/1d8/2d8 (half str on bite), gain blind fight and power attack
Bite of the WereBoar: +4 Enh Str, +6 Enh Con, +8 Enh NA, Bite 1d8+1.5*Str, Blind-fight
Bite of the WereRat: +6 Enh Dex, +2 Enh Con, +3 Enh NA, Bite 1d4+1.5*Str, Weapon Finess
Bite of the WereTiger: +12 Enh Str, +4 Enh Dex, +6 Enh Con, +5 Enh NA, Claw/Claw/Bite (-2 attack for Bite as multiattack) for 1d8/1d8/2d6 (half str on bite), gain blind fight and power attack
Bite of the WereWolf: +2 Enh Str, +4 Enh Dex, +4 Enh Con, +4 Enh NA, Bite 1d6+1.5*Str, blind-fight
Blades of Fire: Melee weapons deal an extra 1d8 fire damage (stacking)
BladeWeave: 1/round, pick someone I hit with a melee weapon: That person Will saves or Dazed 1 round
Blessed Aim: +2 Morale to ranged weapon attacks to all allies in 50 foot spread
Blessing of Bahaumut: DR 10/Magic
Greater Blindsight: Blindsight 60 ft
Greater Blink: As blink, but better control (no miss chance for me, safely walk through walls, et cetera)
Blood Sirocco: 60 ft cone blows away small creatures 1d4*10 ft (1d4 nonlethal per 10 ft) & knocked prone; medium creatures knocked prone; lage/huge can't move towards me; all take 2 dmg (Fort neg)
Blood Wind: Use natural weapons & unarmed strikes at range (20 foot range increment) as thrown weapons
Bloodhound: Reroll tracking checks by taking more time to search
Body Blades: +4 Escape Artist, deal 1d6+CL with a grapple check (or when grappled), can use the blades as light weapon
Body of the Sun: 5 foot radius 1d4/ per 2 cl fire damage around me.
Brambles: Melee Wooden weapon +1 Enh attack, +1 Enh/cl damage,
Brilliant Blade: Weapon gains Brialliant Energy ability
Burning Sword: Weapon gains Flaming Burst property (not named that)
Burrow: Gain a burrow speed of 30 feet
Rapid Burrowing: +20 feet to Burrow speed
Cacophonic Shield: 10 foot radius barrier blocks sound (all mundane, CL check of 11+My CL to bypass magically), deals 1d6+1/cl + fort or deaf to anyone passing through, 20% miss ranged
Camoflauge: +10 Circumstance Hide
Charge of the Triceratops: Gore 1d8 + 1.5 Str (primary, usable as secondary at -5 and half str); gore deals double damage on charge, +4 Enh NA
Checkmate's Light: Melee Weapon gets +1 Enh/3 levels, lawful-aligned, red glow for +1 Morale on saves vs. fear while held
Clarity of Mind: Reroll miss chance, +4 Insight vs. mind-affecting
Clear Mind: +4 Sacred vs. Mind Affecting
Cloak of the Sea: While underwater: Blur, Freedom of Movement, water breathing, don't take nonlethal.
Conviction: +2, +1 per 6 CL, Morale to saves
Corona of Cold: resist fire 10; 10 ft radius deals 1d12 and -2 Str, dex, half-speed movement to others (fort neg for them)
Crabwalk: Negate AC penalty of charge; first attack on a charge strikes at +4 rather than the normal +2
Crawling Darkness: Tentacles of darkness grant concealment, hide features, +4 Competence to grapple/climb/escape artist checks, strike attackers at BAB+Wis, 1d12 damage
Extend Tentacles (Spell Compendium): Add 5 feet of reach to tentacles
Create Magic Tattoo (three copies): +1 CL, +2 Competence attack rolls, +1 Luck attack rolls
Critical Strike: +1d6 almost sneak attack; on such, Keen Edge, +4 Insight to confirm crits
Cursed Blade: Wounds from the weapon can't be healed without a Remove Curse first; makes Raise Dead / Resurrection hard (doesn't stop True Res)
Dance of the Unicorn: 5 ft/level radius: Clean of poisons (magical effects are cleared if my CL > theirs; +4 bonus on saves for everyone inside otherwise)
Death Armor: Nonreach attackers hitting me take 1d4+1/2 CL damage (untyped, apparently)
Deep Breath: Lungs always full of clean air
Deeper Darkvision: 90 foot Darkvision
Delay Death: Can't die from HP damage.
Demonhide: DR 5/Cold Iron or Good
Greater Dimension Door: Move action teleport close range, no AoO
Dirge: All enemies in a 50 ft radius Fort save each round or 2 str and 2 dex damage
Discern Shapechanger: Detect if something is disguised, transmuted, or shapechanged by concentrating
Divine Agility: +10 Enhance Dex
Divine Protection: +1 Morale to AC/Saves
Dolorous Blow: Double threat range of weapon (nonstacking), auto-confirm all critical threats (unless the weapon 'already' does something extra on a crit)
Draconic Might: +4 Enhance Str/Con/Cha, +4 Enhance Natural Armor; Immunity to magic sleep and paralysis
Dragon Breath (one of each): 1d8 per 2 CL breath weapon (different energies) every 1d4 rounds. Some status effects.
Burning Blood (Draconomicon) (5 copies, one for each breath weapon from the Dragon's Breath spell): Five-foot burst of elemental damage (=CL) each time I get hit
Breath Weapon Admixture (9th) (Spell Compendium): Add a different element to a breath weapon at the same damage. Cast three times on each breath weapon.
Blinding Breath (Spell Compendium): Those failing Reflex saves vs. the Fire or electrical breath weapon become permanently blind
Dispelling Breath (Spell Compendium): Area dispel in breath weapon zone; resolves before the breath weapon does.
Enervating Breath (Spell Compendium): 9th Arcane: 2d4 negative levels for those who fail a save vs. breath weapon
Rebuking Breath (Spell Compendium): Undead in the area that fail the save vs. the breath weapon cower as if in awe for 1 round
Stunning Breath (Spell Compendium): Anyone taking damage vs. breath weapon must save vs. Ft or 1 round of stun
Greater Stunning Breath (Spell Compendium): Anyone taking damage vs. breath weapon must save vs. Ft or 2d4 rounds of stun
Dragonsight: 4* human low light vision, Darkvision 10 ft/CL, Blindsense 5 ft/level, half normal distance penalty to spot checks
Dragonskin: 1/2 CL Enh NA, ER = 20 (at 10th) vs. one energy type (acid, cold, electricity, or fire)
Easy Trail (+5 DC for tracking me, negate dense vegitation movement penalties)
Ebon Eyes: See through magical darkness, ignore miss chance due to less than total darkness
Ectoplasmic Armor: +5, +1/4 CL, Armor bonus to AC that applies only to incorproeal touch attacks
Ectoplasmic Feedback: Attackers hitting me with incorporeal touch attacks take 1d6+CL force damage
Embrace the wild: Low-light vision and either blindsense or scent (pick Scent), +2 Listen/Spot
Energy Immunity: What it says on the tin. Pick one element per casting (acid, cold, elec, fire, sonic)
Entagling Staff (Staff lets me grapple things at +8, deal 2d6 extra damage on a grapple, and leave them entagled if I let loose)
Essence of the Raptor: Speed 60 feet (if lower), +8 Hide/Jump/Listen/Spot/Survival, Scent
Eye of the Hurricane: Hurricane force winds within 40 ft (10 ft radius of calm), lots of effects that Fort negates
False Gravity: Define my own down.
Fangs of the Vampire King: Bite attack (1d6 + Str + 1 point of con damage) at full, or as a secondary attack as normal
Favor of the Martyr: Immunity to Nonlethal, Charm, Compulsion, Pain effects, Daze, Exhastion, Fatigue, Nausea, Sickened, Staggered, Stun, use of Endurance feat, continue to act in negatives
Fearsome Grapple: Grow tentacles that help in grappling (only). +8 Circumstance to grapple at 9th
Fell the Greatest foe: Bonus damage if opponent is larger than me (+1d6 per size category)
Find the Gap: Ignore armor, shield, and natural armor 1/round
Fires of Purity: Extra +1/cl fire damage with attacks; half damage from fire; those attacking me without reach weapons or longer suffer damage. Those damaged may catch fire.
Fist of Stone: Stone fist grants slam attack (primary or secondary; +1.5 str if that's the only attack used), +6 Enhance to Str for some purposes.
Flight of the Dragon: Grow wings, granting Fly 100 (Average), 15 mph overland (24 mph hustling)
Wings of Air: Increase winged flying manueverability by one step
Greater Wings of Air: Increase winged flying manueverability by two steps
Cloud Wings: +30 feet to an existing fly speed
Wings of Swift Flying (races of the Dragon): Increase an existing magical flight speed by 30 feet (40 feet if dragonblooded - which I am thanks to Essence of the Dragon)
Aerial Alarcity (Races of the Wild): Fly speed increases by 30 feet, manueverability increases by one step, +1 Dodge to AC and reflex while airborne
Focusing Chant: +1 Circumstance attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks
Ghost Touch Weapon: Weapon gains the Ghost Touch property
Girallon's Blessing: +2 arms, clawed; so four claw attacks for 1d4+Str; Rend if target hit by 2 or more for 2d4+1.5*Str
Maybe Fuse Arms: For every set of limbs fused into the primary set, +4 to strength when using those limbs
Maybe Spell Flower: Each limb can hold a charge on a different spell
Golem Strike: Can sneak attack constructs
Grace: +2 Sacred Dex, -20 Hide, 60 foot radius bright light, strike as Good
Grave Strike: Can sneak attack undead
Hamatula Barbs: Nonreach attackers who hit me take 1d8 slashing and piercing damage
Hand of Divinity: +2 Sacred to saves
Harmonic Chorus: +2 Morale to CL, +2 Morale to save DC
Hawkeye: +5 Competence Spot, increase range increment by 50%
Heroics: Pick a Fighter bonus feat (must meet all requirements): Martial Study (Book of Nine Swords) for Mind Over Body (Concentration check in place of Fort save as Immediate action)
Holy Star: Each round as a free action, pick one of: 1d4+3 levels of spell turning, +6 Circumstance to AC, ranged touch of fire within 90 feet dealing 1d4+1/2 cl. Effect spell=stackable
Horrible Taste: Biting me means fort save or Nauseated for 1 round (those immune to poison or can't taste are immune)
Infernal Wound: Affected weapon causes 2 hp bleed/round to anyone who takes damage until spell expires or cured (cure spell, heal check, Heal spell)
Interplanar Telepathic Bond: As Rary's Telepathic Bond, but across planes.
Superior Invisibility: As Greater Invisibility, but all senses except touch; also immune to See Invisibility, Faeriefire, Glitterdust, Invisibility Purge, Dust of Appearence
Ironguard: Immune to all forms of metal (and can walk through them), ignore armor bonuses from metal armor
Jagged Tooth: Keen edge for slashing or piercing natural weapons
Holy Transformation: Type change to Outsider[Archon, Good, Lawful], Medium, +4 Sacred Str/Con, Darkvision-60, +4 Sacred saves, DR 5/Evil, Evil within 10 feet take -2 saves/atk, celestial
Inner Beauty, Feindish Codex I: +4 Sacred Dex/Cha if good (subtype grants it for spell effects)
Hymn of Praise: +2 CL
Exalted Raiment (BoED): +1 Sacred to AC/5 levels, DR 10/Evil, SR 5+CL, Reduces ability damage due to spellcasting by 1 if good. Covered by subtype from Holy Transformation.
Know Greatest Enemy: 60 foot cone gives an idea of CR (see table)
Life's Grace: Immune to: Death Spells, Magical Death Effects, Energy Drain, Negative Energy Effects, undead abilities that (ablity damage, ability drain, disease), armor or clothing is ghost touch
Lightfoot: No AoOs for movement
Lightning Ring: ER 20 Electricity, adjacent creatures take 10d6 elec (reflex half), two lightning bolts (as the spell, 5d6) as a free action each round
Lionheart: Immune to fear
Lion's Charge: Gain Pounce
Living Prints: Ignore penalties of time to Search/Survivial in regards to tracks
Luminous Gaze: Eyes glow, non-sightless critters are Dazzled
Greater Mage Armor: As Mage Armor, but +6 AC
Superior Magic Fang: All natural weapons get +1 per 4 CL.
Master's touch: Gain proficiency with a specific weapon or shield (not that sort in general)
Negative energy aura: living creatures within 10 feet take 1/3 cl damage/round; undead healed by 2 hp/round
One with the Land: +2 Competence Handle Animal, Hide, Move Silently, Search, Survival, Wild Empathy
Owl's Insight: +1/2 CL Insight to Wis
Phantom Stag: Really fast horse (20 ft/CL), that flies (average), and has a few other nifties.
Planar Bubble: 10-foot radius around me acts like my native plane.
Plant Body: Immunity to: Critical hits, mind-affecting, poison, sleep, paralysis, stunning, polymorphing; can be affected by spells that specifically affect plants
Poison Thorns: Those attacking me without reach take 1d6+Str, save vs. Str damage poison (1d4/1d4) (DC 10 + 1/2 cl + wis)
Thornskin: Unarmed Strikes or natural weapons attacking me take 5 damage, I add 1d6 damage to my melee strikes
Ram's Might: +2 Enh str, unarmed strikes considered armed, unarmed strikes deal lethal damage
Ray Deflection: Ranged touch attacks auto-miss
Razorfangs (once per natural weapon): Doubles threat range of a natural weapon (nonstacking)
Recitation: +3 Luck to AC, Saves, Attack rolls
Reflective Disguise: I seem to be same race and gender as whoever is viewing
Righteous Aura: +4 Sacred Cha, Daylight, on 2d6/cl explosion on death that hurts evil, heals good (double damage to undead), reflex half
Righteous Fury: 5 temp hp/Cl for one hour, +4 Sacred Str
Righteous Wrath of the Faithful: +3 Morale Attack/Damage, +1 attack as per Haste,
Ring of BLades: 1d6+(1/CL) damage to everyone adjacent to me each round (DR applies, but they're magic, silver, and slashing)
Ruin Delver's Fortune (all four, net for all at once): Cha as Luck to saves, Immune to poison/fear, Evasion, 4d8+Cha temp hp
Sacred Haven: +2 Sacred to AC, do not lose dex to AC when flat-footed, Status, I can use Lay of Hands on me at any range
Safety: Know shortest route to a safe (loosely defined...) location
Scent: Gain scent ability
Second Wind: +4 Bonus on Con checks
Sense Heretic: Touched object glows faintly blue if an evil creature is within 100 feet
Serene Visage: +1/2 CL Insight on Bluff
Shadow Mask: Hides features, +4 saves vs. Light/Darkness/bright light effects; 50% chance to avoid gazes (can also avert eyes). Fades slowly
Sharptooth (once per natural weapon): Natural weapon deals damage as though one size category larger
Sheltered Vitality: Immune to ability damage, ability drain, fatigue, exhaustion
Shield of Warding: Touched Shield grants +1 +1/5 CL Sacred to AC, reflex while worn or carried normally
Silverbeard: +2 Sacred to AC, +2 Circumstance diplomacy with dwarves
Sirine's Grace: +4 Enh Cha/Dex, Cha as Defl to AC, +8 Perform, Swim 60, breath water, move and attack normally underwater
Wings of the Sea (SpC): Increase a swim speed by 30 feet
Quickswim (Stormwrack): +10 Enhance to swim speed - eclipsed by Haste.
Swim: 30 foot swim speed, +8 bonus on swim checks to avoid hazards, can take 10 on swim checks
Sniper's Shot: Sneak attack regardless of distance
Snowshoes: on snow or ice, +10 Enh move, speed not slowed, no balance or ref checks for terrain, no bonous to tracking me for the snow
Sonic weapon: Weapon deals an extra 1d6 sonic damage on a hit
Spawn Screen: Don't rise as an undead if killed by somethign with Create Spawn
Spider Skin: +1/3 CL to: Enh NA, Racial vs. Poison, Racial hide
Spikes: Melee Wooden weapon: As Brambles, but +2 Enh attack and threat range doubled
Steeldance: Two bladed weapons: On my turn, each blade attacks at CL+Cha for normal damage + Cha
Sticky Fingers: +10 to Slight of Hand
Stormrage: Fly 40, Immunity: Thrown weapons, projectiles, natural or magic wind, 1/rnd std action ranged touch bolt of lighting (1d6/2 cl) at 100 feet (+3 atk vs. metal armor wearers)
Strategic Charge: Gain benefit of Mobility
Surefoot: +10 Competence Balance, Climb, Jump Tumble; retain Dex to AC when using such
Surefooted Stride: Ignore difficult terrain, +2 Climb
Telepathic Aura: Can send telepathic messages to all allies (only allies, and always all allies) in 100 feet
Thunderlance: Magic lance has 20 foot reach, 3d6 base damage (20/x2), Cha instead of Str for attack/damage, makes Dispel checks vs. 3rd level or lower force effects on a hit
Towering Oak: +10 Competence Intimidate, +2 Enh Str
Treasure Scent: Direction and distance to Copper, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and gems within 30 feet; can tell which; pinpoint when within 5 feet
Tremorsense: As it says on the tin, 30 feet
Undead Bane Weapon: What it says on the tin. Also makes the weapon good-aligned or purposes of overcoming damage reduction.
Undersong: Use Perform instead of Concentration
Valient Fury: +4 Morale Str/Con, +2 Morale Will, +1 Attack as per Haste (nonstacking)
Veil of Shadow: Shadows provide 20% miss chance (does not work on True Seeing, but does on Darkvision or See Invisibility)
Veil of Undeath: Gain all undead immunities; don't eat, breathe, or sleep; damaged by cure, healed by inflict
Life Ward (Spell Compendium): Immunity to positive energy effects
Greater Vigor: Fast Healing 4
Vine Strike: Can deliver sneak attack to plant creatures
Visage of the Deity: Shining appearence, Smite Evil 1/day, Darkvision-60, ER 20 Acid/Cold/Elec, DR 10/magic, SR 20
War Cry: +4 Morale attack/dmg during a charge, opponent taking damage on charge Will or Panic 1 round
Weapon of Energy: Weapon gains an elemental burst (not named that) property (Fire, Cold, acid, electricity, or sonic) - does not stack with similar stuff.
Wind at back: Double overland (but not tactical) speed
Wounding Whispers: nonreach attacks vs. me trigger 1d6+1/cl Sonic damage
Wraithstrike: melee attacks are touch attacks
Xorn Movement: Breath while in stone/dirt, pass through nonworked stone/dirt like a Xorn does

Spell Compendium: Discharge:
Arrow of bone: hour/level: Create bone arrow, which on a hit causes the target to save or die (fort). Success still deals 3d6+1/cl
Death Pact, Spell Compendium: Permanent: -2 Con. When you die, immediate True Resurrection. Wish or Miracle required to return Con, but such only works once the spell is discharged or dispelled.
Death Throes: hour/level: 1d8/cl 30 foot radius force explosion when I die
Divine Insight: +CL+5 Insight to skills - expended on use. Hours/level
Duelward: Immediate action counterspelling (discharges), +4 Competence to spellcraft to ID spells. Round/level.
Fortunate Fate: 10 min/level: If something would kill me, discharges for an immediate Heal spell that might prevent death.
Improvisation: 2*CL Luck pool, expend to add a luck bonus (up to 1/2 CL) on any attack roll, skill check, or ability check. Rounds/level.
Instant Refuge (note: 9th Arane): Pick six conditions (as Contingency) to whisk me away to a point on any plane. Permanent until used.
Renewal Pact: Permanent: 1 rnd after: Ability dmg/blind/confused/dazed/dazzled/deafened/diseased/exhausted/fatigued/feebleminded/insane/nauseated/sickened/stunned/poisoned: Get a Panacea
Shadow Form: +4 Competence Hide, Move Silently, Escape artist; ranks in Escape Artist let you try to walk through walls (dischages). Minutes/level.
Sign: +4 bonus on next init check (10 minues/level)
Stalwart Pact: Permanent, then 1 round/level: Below 1/2 HP, discharge for: 5 tmp HP per 2 cl, DR 5/magic, +2 Luck saves
Voice of the Dragon: 10 min/level: +10 Enh Bluf/Diplomacy/Intimidate, speak and understand draconic (but not read). Discharge to plant a suggestion
Zealot Pact: Permanent: after first hit on someone opposite-aligned to my deity (so CE foes), +4 attack, double damage, know who within 60 feet is CE

Ghostwalk
Blessing of the Snake Mother: Alertness feat, +2 Con (untyped), immune snake venom/yuan-ti poison, yuan-ti for spells&effects (including can't become a ghost)
Detect Ghosts: As detect magic, but Ghosts!
Ghost Bane Weapon: Weapon becomes Ghost Bane
Ghost Lock: Become a ghost on death even if I otherwise couldn't
Irresistable Force: FoM, Charge needs just 5 feet, pass through enemy squares as if they were allies, +10 on Bull Rush, +10 to avoid being tripped, mobility feat, can move 5 ft when pinned

Masters of the Wild
Fire eyes: See through fire, smoke, and fog as though it wasn't there

Song and Silence
Easy Math: DC 15 perform to count to within 10% of the true figure in a flash (coins, hordes, et cetera)
Spring Sheath: Makes a sheath (or other container) grant quick draw with respect to a weapon stored inside

Tome and Blood (Discharge)
Chain Contingency: As Contingency, but three spells either all at once or in sequence 1/round. 9th Arcane.

Dragonlance Campaign Setting
Spark Shield: Hitting me with nonreach weapons deals attacker 1d4+1/cl electric (metal weapons or armor doubles that); half-damage from electrical sources

Eberron Campaign Setting:
Lesser Armor Enhancement: Add a +1 equivalent (or +10k) armor enhancement to an armor or shield.
Armor Enhancement: Add a +3 equivalent (or +35k) armor enhancement to an armor or shield
Greater Armor Enhancement: Add a +5 equivalent (or +100k) armor enhancement to an armor or shield
Item Alteration: Change bonus type of an item to a different type, other than Sacred, Profane, or Dodge.
Metamagic item: Grant a spell trigger item (wands, staffs) a metamagic feat that I know.
Resistance Item: Nonmagic Item grants +1 Resistance to saves per 4 levels
Skill Enhancement: Item grants +2 Circumstance on a specific skill check, +1/2 CL (so 42)
Weapon Augmentation, Personal: Touched weapon gains a +1 equivalent ability or a +10k fixed cost ability while I wield it
Weapon Augmentation, Lesser: Touched weapon gains a +1 equivalent ability or a +10k fixed cost ability
Weapon Augmentation: Touched weapon gains a +3 equivalent ability or a +70k fixed cost ability
Weapon Augmentation, Greater: Touched weapon gains a +5 equivalent ability or a +200k fixed cost ability

Faiths of Eberron
Detect Manifest Zone: 120 foot radius, I can tell where energies from another plane leak over into this one. More info takes study

Forge of War
Fracturing weapon: Cast on a weapon. 1/round, declare an attack as a fracturing blow. Damaged opponent takes -5 penalaty to AC for 1 round.
Sudden Ageis: Dr 10/Adamantine

Magic of Eberron
Detect Dragonmark: 60 foot cone, As detect magic, but Dragonmarks.
Expose the Dead: +1 Insight/Cl on Survivial, Listen, and Spot, benefits of Track feat, to detect or follow undead; +1 Insight/CL on Search to investigate dead body; Investigate feat when doing so

Magic of Eberron (Discharge)
Lucky Blade: Targets a weapon, 10 min/level: Discharge to re-roll an attack roll with the weapon
Scry Trap: If the target creature comes with 10 feet of a scrying sensor, the scryer takes 1d6/cl damage, makes CL check DC 10+my CL to keep from losing the scry
Slaying Arrow: Target arrow or bolt. Pick a creature type: Critter of that type hit by that arrow must fort save or die (death effect on living creatures, but not on constructs or undead)

Secrets of Sharlona
Flexform: +10 Escape Artst, Tumble; make Tumble checks untrained; squeeze into half-normal space without penalties, move freely through squares occupied by creatures 1 size category larger

Champions of Ruin
Bloodspear: Target spear gains the Wounding quality
Mantle of the Slime Lord: Unintelligent Oozes ignore me unless I attack them, Immune poison, sleep, paralysis, polymorph, stunning; 75% chance of negating critical hits or sneak attack

Dragons of Faerun
Greater Antidragon Aura: +4 Def AC, +4 Res saves; SR 25 vs. spells from dragon(blood)s; blocks posession & mental influence; Dragon(blooded) attackers hitting me take 1d6 str dmg (fort neg)

Lost Empires of Faerun
Mailed Might of the Magelords: +8 Force armor, ignore force spells of 2nd level or lower, DR 5/Magic
Nezram's Emerald Energy Shield: Immune to deafness; language-dependand, mind-affecting spells & effects; Sonic resistance 10, +4 saves vs. Sonic
Sakkratar's Triple Strike: +2 attacks as per haste (nonstacking), weapons gain Keen and flaming burst
Srinshee's Spell Shift: +4 Insight on Spellcraft to ID spells for counterspelling; extra counterspell options of Aid, Manipulate, or Backlash (must still otherwise counterspell). 9th Arcane.

Player's Guide to Faerun:
Shield of Lathander, Greater: DR 20/-, immunity to negative energy and energy drain, ER 10 Acid/Cold/Fire/Sonic/Elec
Skull Eyes: Gaze Attack (will neg, close range): Charm if HD=>CL, Confused otherwise
Understand Device: +CL Insight to Disable Device and Open Locks; both usable untrained
Warning: +4 Insight Spot/Listen, Uncanny Dodge
Wieldskill: +5 Competence to a skill check of my choice on casting, can use it untrained; alt: proficiency with a single weapon or a single armor or a single shield

Serpent Kingdoms
Ability Rip: Trade a racial supernatural ability (or two hit dice) between two creatures
- Archon subtype from Holy Transformation (Spell Compendium) gives me four Supernatural abilities to trade (Aura of Menace, Magic Circle Against Evil, Tongues, Teleport)
- 3 from spells, 4th is lackluster. Make Simulacrums, and use those effects as targets to trade for...
- Magic Circle Against Evil <-> Nymph: Unearthly Grace (Cha as Deflection to AC, untyped to saves)
- Tongues <-> Epic Gibbering Orb: Eye Rays (24 spells/round, no more than 5 per target, 150 ft ranged touch, CL 27)
- Teleport <-> Choker: Quickness (Extra std action each round)
- Aura of Menace <-> Medusa: Petrifying Gaze (30 ft, fort, cha-based)
Shining South
Protection from winged flyers: As protection from evil, but vs. things that fly with wings.
Rock Catch: Catch and drop Small to Large rocks as an immediate action with a reflex save (15,20, or 25 for Small, Medium, or Large rocks)
Sea Legs: Auto-succeed DC 20 or lower Balance checks due to sloped surfaces or slippery conditions; full speed while balancing on a ship's deck

Unapproachable East:
Bladebane: Bladed weapon gains the bane special quality for an arbitrary type/subtype
Superior Darkvision: Unlimited range darkvision.

Waterdeep
Halaster's Light Step: +15 Circumstance Climb, +10 Circumstance Move silently, negates falling, does not leave tracks, cross chasms at will

Magic of Faerun
Detect Crossroads: See crossroads within 60 feet (cone emanation), get general direction to nearest fey crossroad within 1 mile
Hand of Divinity: +2 Sacred to saves if target is same alignment as my deity or follows my deity
Kaupaer's Skittish Nerves: +5 init

Oriental Adventurs
Detect Taint: As detect magic, but shadowland taint
Know Motivation: 60 foot cone: learn basic motivations of each creature in the area (will negates for that creature)
Know the Shadows: whenever within 10 ft of some shadow (not own): +20 Circumstance to Hide, don't need anything to hide behind, can hide while being observed
Mental Strength: +8 Resistance to Will
Protection from Spirits: +2 Def AC/Resist vs. spirits; prevents spirits from touching me (this aspect ends if I attack one)
Protection from taint: As protection from Evil, but vs. Shadowlands or tainted creatures.

Why are you bothering with a high caster level on Time Stop? Caster level is irrelevant for that one.

Jack_Simth
2015-10-15, 11:57 PM
And the follow up...
Book of Exalted Deeds
Blessed Sight: As to Detect Evil what Arcane Sight is to Detect Magic
Blinding Beauty: Gain the nymph ability of that name.
Celestial Aspect: Pick an option 1/round. Go with Horns of the Cervidal for the Gore attack.
Celestial Blood: ER 10 (Acid, Cold, Elec), +4 untyped vs. poison, DR 10/Evil
Divine Inspiration: +3 Sacred on attacks vs. Evil creatures
Elation: +2 Morale Str/Dex, +5 move
Empyreal Ecstacy: Ignore pain, immune to mind-affecting, half damage from melee and ranged attacks, -4 penalty to skill checks, DC 15 Concentration to cast.
Eyes of the Avoreal: +8 Racial to Spot
Inspired Aim: +2 Insight on ranged attacks
Greater Luminous Armor: +8 Armor to AC, brightness causes melee opponents to take a -4 on attacks
Phieran's Resolve: +4 Sacred on saves vs. spells with the evil descriptor
Radiant Shield: Half damage from electricity, those attacking me without reach take 1d6+1/cl electric damage
Ray of Hope: +2 Morale Saving Throws, attack rolls, Ability checks, skill checks
Righteous Glare: Gain a gaze attack: Evil with 5 or less HD within 60 feet will save or die (Fear spell effect for 2d10 rnds on success); neutrals or strong evils will save or Fear spell 2d10 rnds
Second Wind: Gain use of Endurance feat
Sicken Evil: Evil critters in 20 feet are Sickened (no save)
Starmantle: Immune to nonmagical weapons (they turn into light), make a DC 15 reflex save to take half damage from magical weapons
Sunmantle: Daylight, DR 5/-, if I get hit in melee, attacker takes 5 damage
Sustain: No need to eat or drink
Vanishing Weapon: Affected weapon Dismisses/Destroy Summoned creatures and Illusion(Shadow) creatures with a dispel check on a touch (either direction)

PHB I
Detect Magic: 60 foot cone to detect magic
Read Magic: Can read magical writings without a roll.
Prestidigitation: Perform minor tricks in 10 foot radius.
Endure Elements: Ignore minor weather conditions.
Protection from [Chaos, Evil, Good, Law]: +2 Deflection to AC, +2 resistance to save vs. [alignment], block mind control and posession, prevent summoned creatures from touching me
Shield: +4 Shield to AC
Comprehend Languages: Understand written or spoken words with a touch.
Detect Secret Doors: What it says on the tin. 60 foot cone.
Detect Undead: What it says on the tine. 60 foot cone.
Magic Aura: Once per item to make them seem nonmagical.
Detect Thoughts: What it says on the tin. 60 foot cone.
See invisibility: What it says on the tin. Unlimited range.
Blur: 20% concealment.
Misdirection: aura-revealing divinations point at something other than me (will negates)
Nondetection: Most divinations need to make a CL check (DC 15+my CL) to detect me or my equipment
Arcane Sight: Instantly see magical auras in 120 feet, concentrate to get casting info on a creature.
Tongues: Can speak and understand all languages.
Heroism: +2 Morale on attacks, saves, skill checks
Displacement: 50% concealment.
Haste: +1 attack on full attack, +1 to attack rolls, +1 dodge to AC and reflex, +30 foot Enhancement bonus to all speed types
Keen Edge: Double threat range of target weapon
Greater Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1/4 CL
Water Breathing: What it says on the tin.
Detect Scrying: What it says on the tin, 40 feet, with the option of reverse scrying (opposed CL checks)
Fire Shield [Warm, Cold]: Those hitting me take 1d6+CL [Fire, cold] damage, I take half damage from [Cold, Fire] attacks, and save half becomes save negates for such.
Greater Invisibility: Well known.
True Seeing: Well known, 120 feet.
Veil: Look like whatever I want.
Greater Arcane Sight: Instantly see magical auras in 120 feet, and know exactly what spells are in effect.
Mind Blank: Well known
Foresight: +2 Insight saves, reflex; never surprised or flat-footed; 9th
Shapechange: 1/round as a free action, pick a shape to be. +10 if used to make a disguise.
Greater Heroism: +4 Morale attack rolls, saves, and skill checks, immunity to fear effects; +CL temp HP
Detect Snares and Pits: What it says on the tin. 60 foot cone.
Pass without trace: Can't be tracked normally.
Barkskin: +2 (+1/3 CL) Enhancement to natural armor.
Speak with pants: communicate with plants, both normal and plant creatures.
Darkvision: What it says on the tin. 60 feet.
Greater Magic Fang: Natural weapon gains +1 enhancement / 4 CL
Neutralize Poison: End any poison effect, immunity to poison.
Freedom of Movement: Well known.
Bless Weapon: Target weapon gains +1 enhancement, good-alignment (suppresses others), auto-confirms crits vs. evil opponents
Divine Favor: +1 Luck to attack and weapon damage per 3 CL
Undetectable Alignment: What it says on the tin.
Prayer: +1 Luck Attack rolls, weapon damage, saves, skill checks
Death Ward: Immunity to death effects, energy drain, and negative energy effects
Speak with Animals: What it says on the tin.
Jump: +30 Enhancement on Jump checks (at CL 9)
Shillelagh: Club or quarterstaff becomes +1, deals damage as though two categories larger
Flame Blade: Touch attack scimitar for 1d8 Fire +1/2 CL; str doesn't help.
Spider Climb: Walk up walls and across ceilings at 20 feet, maintain Dex to AC while climbing
Magic Vestments: Armor or Shield gains Enhancement +1/4 Cl
Divine Power: +6 Enhance Str, BAB = Character level, 1 temp HP/CL
Detect [Evil, Good, Chaos, Law]: What it says on the tin, 60 foot cone.
Deathwatch: 30 foot cone, detect how close to death things are.
Align Weapon: Target weapon gains an alignment descriptor.
Find Traps: +1/2 CL to Search (Insight), can find traps as a rogue.
Disrupting Weapon: Melee weapon causes undead hit (HD = CL or less) will save or be destroyed
Heroes' Feast: Immune to poison & fear, 1d8+ 1/2 CL temp HP, +1 Morale attack and Will
Wind Walk: Turn vapourous and travel at 60 mph
Control Weather: 2 mile radius, what it says on the tin.
Holy Aura: +4 Deflection AC, +4 Resistance saves, SR 25 vs. Evil, Block posession and mental influence, Evil melee attackers are blinded (fort negates)
Shield of Law: +4 Deflection AC, +4 Resistance saves, SR 25 vs. Chaos, Block posession and mental influence, Chaotic melee attackers are slowed (will negates)
Greater Spell Immunity: Pick one SR-allowing spell of 8th level or lower to be immune to per 4 levels
Spell Resistance: SR 12 + CL
Astral Projection: 9th: Death insurance
Glibness: +30 Bluff to convince people what I say is true; lie detection or truth force spells need cl check DC 15+my CL to succeed.
Good Hope: +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls

PHB I (Discharge):
Moment of Prescience: +1 Insight/CL to one attack roll, opposed ability or skill check, or one saving through; +1 Insight/CL to AC vs. one attack. Nonaction to use.

PHB II
As the Frost: Type change to Outsider. Immunity to cold. DR 10/Magic and Piercing. Creatures within 15 feet take 2d6 cold/round, those taking damage will save or be slowed until spell ends
Bigby's helpful hand: +2 Competence Craft, Disable Device, Open Locks; can hold stuff up to 20 pounds, follows
Blessing of the Righteous: Melee weapons deal an extra 1d6 holy damage, are considered good-aligned for damage reduction
Channel Divine Shield: Gain DR based on casting time; 2 rounds = DR 10/Evil
Chasing Perfection: +4 Enh all ability scores
Cloud of Knives: As a free action each round, throw a knife at a target within 30 feet at CL+Ability mod for 1d6+(1/3 CL) 19-20/x2. They strike as magic.
Dancing Blade: Directed as a free action, Target Melee weapon flies, attacks on it's own at CL + ability mod. Stays adjacent to you.
Divine Retaliation: Deity's favored weapon, your size, attacks your attacker when you get hit in melee. AB + CL + Str or Wis; damage is base of the weapon + 1.5*Str or wis
Energy Surge [Lesser, normal, Greater]: Weapon deals an extra [1d6, 2d6, 3d6] energy damage (one of acid, cold, electric, fire, sonic)
Evard's Menacing Tentacles: Two Tentacles with 10-foot reach attack as a free action (once each per round) at my BAB + Str for 1d8+str; they threaten, and each can make 1 AoO/rnd. +4 to Climb
Extend Tentacles (Spell Compendium): Add 5 feet of reach to tentacles
Hunters Eye: Gain sneak attack of 1d6 per 3 cl
Magic Convalescense: 20 foot radius: Every spell cast heals me 1 hp/spell level after spell is resolved.
Greater Mirror Image: As mirror image, but the figments regenerate at 1/round
Share Talents: +2 bonus on skill checks if I (or the other subject) has any ranks; can use a skill normally only usable trained if the other subject has ranks in it.
Sonic Shield: +4 Deflection to AC; those hitting me take 1d8 sonc & Fort save or be pushed back 5 feet (away from me, but my choice of specific direction). If no valid space, extra 1d8 damage.

PHB II (Discharge)
Visions of the Future: Hours/level: +2 Sacred to saves, +2 Dodge to ac; immediate action discharge to get +1/2 CL to those for 1 round.

Complete Adventurer
Accelerated movement: full speed at no penalty for Balance/Climb/Move Silently
Allegro: 30 foot enhancement to land speed
Arrow Mind: No AoO for firing a bow in melee, threaten with a bow
Bladeweave: extra touch attack as a free action, will save or daze
Cacophonic Shield: 10 foot radius shield of sound; 20% miss chance for missiles, blocks sound (their CL check vs. my CL+11), 1d6+CL sonic damage to anyone crossing.
Forestfold: Pick a terrain. +20 Hide/Move Silently in it. Cast once for each terrain, and we're good.
Harmonic Chorus: +2 Morale to Caster level, Save DC
Listening Lorecall: +4 Insight to Listen
War Cry: +2 Morale attack/damage (+4 on charge), hits in melee cause 1 round Panic (will negates: success grants immunity to that casting)

Complete Arcane
Accuracy: Double range increment of a thrown or ranged weapon
Apparition: Give someone a scary face (Will save or Shaken ... no duration on the shaken, so until the spell expires)
Blades of Fire: Melee weapon deals an extra 1d6 fire damage on a hit.
Body Outside Body: CL/5 duplicates of me (can't cast spells, but some of my best stuff is Su...)
Chameleon: +10 Circumstance to Hide
Dancing Blade: Sword flies, prevents flanking, attacks as I do (but no str or feat bonuses to damage, just BAB)
Giant Size: Become Colossal, +32 Size Str, -2 Size Dex, +12 Size Con, +12 Natural Armor, -8 Size Attack/AC, Space/reach of 30 ft/30 ft
Low-light Vision: What it says on the tin.

Complete Arcane
Maximized Absorbtion: Soak up 10 levels of spells sent at me (non-Su)
Arrow of Bone (lots): 8 hour duration. On hit, Fort or Die (Death effect)
Corpse Candle: Outlines hidden, invisible, or ethereal critters within 5 feet of the effect. Minutes/level

Complete Champion
Interfaith Blessing (+1 or +2 to something; see table)
Rejuvinating Light: Object sheds 60 foot radius bright light; living within gain fast healing 1, undead within fort save or 1d6 damage, each round.
Spiritual Adviser: +4 Insight to knowledge; retry failed knowledge checks, make checks in which you have no ranks

Complete Champion (Discharge)
Divine Retributuion: Attack me, take CLd6 damage (half ???, half divine), and 1d4 ability damage (???); will halves damage, negates ability damage. 10 min/level
Footsteps of the Divine: 1 round/level: Complex. Pick a movement mode from table.
Lore of the gods: +5 Insight to Knowledge; discharge to retry a knowledge check or make on in which I have no ranks
Surge of Fortune: 1 round/level: +2 Luck on Attack, Damage, Save, Skill, ability checks, AC, SR penetration; discharge to treat one roll as a nat-20

2015-10-16, 12:21 AM
That is more than I ever expected to see. Thank you so much!

Jack_Simth
2015-10-16, 12:41 AM
That is more than I ever expected to see. Thank you so much!
I may have made the list for an Epic Gestalt game where I ended up with Miracle and Wish as at-wills as standard, Persistent, and ocular persistent spell applied. Haven't implemented the buff list, as the optimization level of the game hasn't made it necessary. A couple of other notes:

1) Body Outside Body is stupidly-useful... but only if you can find a way around the restrictions on the spell (specifically, the 'no spells' part).
2) Simulacrum yourself repeatedly. Then Polymorph Any Object your simulacrums into a Symbionts (Found in Eberron Campaign Setting, Magic of Eberron, and Fiend Folio) and attach them to yourself. PaO grants the subtypes, and that's where Symbionts get Share Spells, which is what you're after. Have your symbionts cast (Greater) Celerity, and share them with you. You use the action however you like. Your symbiont simulacrum then uses the action to cast (Greater) Celerity again (either because metamagic applied to change it to an action type granted by [Greater] Celerity, or by duplicating it via another spell). Rinse and repeat. Keep acting until your simulacrum runs out of spell slots of the necessary level. Note that some of the symbionts - like the Throwing Scarab from Magic of Eberron - have no real specific location on the body, and don't have a constant drain on you, which means you can have as many of them as you can afford attached. Warmage is Charisma-based, and Celerity is in range of duplication via Miracle.
3) Spells take effect based on target when cast, generally, so casting order is important. Essence of the Dragon, then Dragonblood Affinity, then Holy Transformation, then Tap Inner Beauty, then Hymn of Praise... and gain the full benefits of all of them, leaving your type at the end as Outsider[Good, Lawful, Archon] (which also comes with some nifty Su abilities from the Archon subtype, which you can then trade away via Ability Rip, Serpent Kingdoms, with simulacrums of critters you've made that have useful abilities).

For use activated stuff...
Guidance of the Avatar (http://archive.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/sb/sb20010504a) is a flat +20 Insight for your next skill check within one minute. It's about as bad as the use activated widget of True Strike. Not actually a printed work, though, and the next best is Divine Insight (Spell Compendium) which can get up to +15 Insight.
Wieldskill (Player's Guide to Faerun) deserves special note here. +5 Competence to a skill chosen at casting (and with use-activated, that's "whatever I'm trying"), but the big benefit is that it lets you make checks untrained.

Of special note:
If you find yourself running out of spell slots, Siphon (Complete Scoundrel) will let you burn through charges on a wand or a staff to recharge your spell slots.
Charnel Fire (Book of Vile Darkness) has a clause about "Destroyed Forever" when it's used to kill an undead. Metamagic it up and go to town on that Demilich to give it a nasty surprise and make it regret not having a Con score.

unseenmage
2015-10-16, 11:45 AM
I'll only add that at these levels of optimization War Spells (there's a thread about them in my sig or extended sig) could come in real handy. Just to start they make summoning armies of minions possible. Then buffing said armies similarly to yourself becomes a breeze too.

Werephilosopher
2015-10-16, 09:08 PM
That art thou is a third-level shaman spell from Oriental Adventures. +20 untyped bonus to Spot, Search, and Listen; you can't be flat-footed; and you can't be flanked unless every creature within 30 feet is also flanked.

ryu
2015-10-16, 09:35 PM
That art thou is a third-level shaman spell from Oriental Adventures. +20 untyped bonus to Spot, Search, and Listen; you can't be flat-footed; and you can't be flanked unless every creature within 30 feet is also flanked.

And you people thought glibness invalidated skills. Compared to this it's.... cute.

2015-10-16, 09:39 PM

Cool! Another 200 ft to my thrown weapon range increment!