PDA

View Full Version : Dont read this, my mistake, this is nothing

PoeticDwarf
2015-10-19, 12:46 AM
Pirate

So you think I can only command others, you think my job is just watching and eating? I'll tell you one thing, disgusting wizard.
While you was still reading your first book, I was a dreaded pirate already. When you family didn't even exist, my ancestors ruled the sea,
and I've killed more dragons alone then you did with your party, I can beat each of you in a fight, maybe I can beat you all at once. What you think of me now?
"That are just words" the wizard said wisely "I must see what you can do, I didn't become mighty with believing anyone"

PoeticDwarf
2015-10-19, 01:30 AM
Pirate

So you think I can only command others, you think my job is just watching and eating? I'll tell you one thing, disgusting wizard.
While you was still reading your first book, I was a dreaded pirate already. When you family didn't even exist, my ancestors ruled the sea,
and I've killed more dragons alone then you did with your party, I can beat each of you in a fight, maybe I can beat you all at once. What you think of me now?
"That are just words" the wizard said wisely "I must see what you can do, I didn't become mighty with believing anyone"
Sorry, this is a mistake, I'll post the real pirate class in half an hour, how can I delete a thread I made myself, is that possible? Please help I clicked the wrong button