PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Feats for Low Level Warlock

FocusWolf413
2015-10-19, 08:55 PM
What are some good feats for a low level ranged warlock? So far, I have mortalbane and surrogate spellcasting.

Vhaidara
2015-10-19, 09:09 PM
Point Blank Shot and Precise Shot. Because if you don't, assuming that aiming for Touch AC will make up the difference, the dice will make you regret it.

FocusWolf413
2015-10-19, 09:16 PM
I probably should have mentioned that this is Giants and Graveyards, so I automatically get precise shot at bab +1.

Troacctid
2015-10-19, 09:25 PM
By "low level" you mean "level 1"? Mortalbane is a good damage-booster. Nymph's Kiss is great value. Wild Cohort is always solid in the early game. If you have Darkness as your 1st level invocation (it is a pretty solid one), there are several nifty feats from Drow of the Underdark that interact with it. Mithral Body is good if you're a Warforged; Dragonwrought is good if you're a kobold of sufficient age. Sacred Vow + Vow of Obedience qualifies you for Sentinel of Bharrai; Favored (League of Eyes) qualifies you for Urban Savant.

If you move up to level 3, Knowledge Devotion gives a decent bonus to attack and damage, Craft Wondrous Item is pretty solid, and Obtain Familiar is great for utility.