PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Looking for Psionic Adventures (3.5)

Fornax421
2015-10-20, 12:22 PM
A friend of mine and I have started to try and figure out as much as we can about how Psionics works in game, not just on paper. We are playing a campaign with a Psion and a Psychic Warrior, and I am trying to find some premade adventures that utilize enemies/situations that have a Psionic bent to them. This is also my first foray into being a DM.

Any help would be appreciated.

DrMartin
2015-10-20, 02:16 PM
"If thoughts could kill" (3.0) and "Hyperconscious" (3.5) are both psionic-themed adventures written by the author of the XPH. The first one is for 10th level characters, the second for 7th level. This two adventures don't just include psionics or psionics character but are heavily based on them.

"The Styes" is not explicitely written with/for psionics but is easy to adapt, as it features one of the most iconic psionic monster in the monster manual, and is a great adventure. It's from Dungeon mag 121, and is aimed at level 9 characters

Dungeon mag 110 has rules for playing Dark Sun in 3.5 and as expected has an adventure in the setting where there are psionic elements, but are not as prominent as in the first two adventures i mentioned. This is for level 4 characters. If you like the setting, the "official dark sun website" has a number of adventures, all featuring psionics to some degree, although some (maybe most) of them are for 2nd edition.

and the last I can think of right now, there's two connected psionic-based adventures for high level characters in Dungeon 116 and 125, called the death of lashimire (lvl 13) and seekers of the silver forge (15+).

Fornax421
2015-10-22, 01:34 PM
i think those will work. i am trying to create one to use for level 1-3. will probably just use some random encounter tables because we will probably be traveling halfway across Faerun for part of it.