PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Hyperfocused Telekinetic, Spells to select?

Triskavanski
2015-10-20, 12:46 PM
So I've built a gestalt TK who is Psychic/Kinectist.

11 str, 12 dex, 18 con, 20 int, 14 wis 10 cha
Character is level 4

The character is a race that has two feats that allow me to weild a weapon with my mind thoughts, using Int in place of Str. The race also has another feat that allows me to teleport when attacked as an immediate action Con mod per day, with a 50% chance of negating the triggering attack.

My goal is to make the character focused in TK magic. Like everything is explained through the clever use of Telekinetic powers. Easy ones are Shield and Mage armor. Ones that are a bit more of a stretch, are enlarge person/reduce person. But the Idea with that one is I stretch/crush the target with my magics, infusing them with the energy that allows me to use TK to heal people.

So my question is what spells should my Psychic side pick up? Some easy ones are Head Explode and Telekinetic Storm.

Triskavanski
2015-10-22, 04:25 PM
Here is the start of the list I'm building so far for this character to stay in theme

1: Feather Fall, Hold Portal, Jump, Feather Step, Floating Disk, Reduce Person, Enalrge person, Mage Armor, Shield, Stunning Barrier, Ant Haul, Break

2: Ant Haull (Communal), Blood Armor, Bullet Sheild, Apport object