PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Hag SMASH!

MasterFu
2015-10-21, 08:09 PM
I'm looking for help with a character concept for Pathfinder. Specifically, I'm trying to build a changeling that can "hulk out" into a hag form for melee combat. I understand that there isn't much in the rules for this specific concept and so some handwaving may be required.

Possibilities so far:

Bloodrager: I really want the fey bloodline to work here, but even for an idea this niche, arcane is still better.

Summoner (synthesist): Might work, although I'm looking for something with a faster activation than the time it normally takes to summon the eidolon. For unchained summoner, we'd probably be looking at a daemon eidolon with a bit of the handwaving.

Mountain druid: More with the handwaving. Monstrous physique would be better for our purposes, but giant form is still nice.

Alchemist/master chymist: Ideally this, but faster. I love the alter ego that you get from master chymist, but that alternate personality doesn't come online meaningfully until alch lvl 14.

?/dragon disciple: Maybe she takes after her dad? Would prefer hag to dragon unless I can have both.

Ideally, this would be a character with some form of uncanny dodge and/or blur that can survive being the target of a lot of attention.

Any other/better ideas on how to make this work?