PDA

View Full Version : [SWSE SOLO] Havo & Mardrag's Story

thechosen2nd
2015-10-21, 08:18 PM
Havo & Mardrag's Story
Chapter I: Guns are Trouble
---
You were sent to Mon Gazza to pick up a shipment of black market weapons to bring back to the headquarters. It was supposed to be an easy job; the goods were already paid for and transported to a Shadow Storm safe house by a trusted Storm-Sister named Ariana (...whom you've never met.) You were simply assigned to transport the goods from the safe house back to headquarters on Socorro. However, when you arrive at the pickup point, your contact seems anxious...
---

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/gwiezdnewojnyjedi/images/2/25/Przemytnik_Tor.png/revision/latest?cb=20130701144452&path-prefix=pl

"Well don't just stand there! Help me load up these crates, I haven't got all day!"

A young woman interrupts your train of thought. You've barely had a chance to catch your breath since putting the Sunset Angel in the Shadow Storm Syndicate Safehouse on Mon Gazza. As soon as you stepped off the boarding ramp the lithe and energetic human strode up to you to confirm your identities... while staring down the barrel of her blaster. Once you told her your names (and greeted her with the customary secret Shadow Storm handshake) she immediately holstered her gun and strode away as quickly as she had approached you, headed out of the hangar and into the warehouse behind it. While you stood by your ship with a million questions buzzing around your head, the garage door connecting the hangar to the warehouse suddenly opened. Before the door had even opened all the way the young woman ducked under it, towing behind her a large crate on a repulsor hitch. And now here we are. You met this lady not two minutes ago, and she's already bossing you around about loading up crates onto your ship.

"Are ya deaf or something? We've got to hurry here!"

xDacY
2015-10-22, 04:29 PM
Hold on just a minute Mardrag says with an out stretched hand to the young lady. None of those crates are getting loaded on the ship without us checking the contents of them.

Mardrag turn and yells into the ship A1 front and center...We have crates to check! The faint sound of metal clanging and beeping can be heard from inside the ship, a few seconds later the yellow R2 unit emerges.

Mardrag walks to the end of the loading ramp and stops, his hands on his hips and a very unimpressed look in his face. Ok bring those crates over here for inspection.

Batpope Scott
2015-10-22, 08:05 PM
Havo nods at Mardrag as he walks forward, a scowl on his face. "Look sweetheart, you're not putting whatever on my ship without my knowing. He's right, we should check this cargo; what's your rush?"

He stands with his hands crossed, resting one on the tip of his blaster's handle. He doesn't much care for her attitude, job or no job, and it sounds like she's going to be trouble.