PDA

View Full Version : Autoplate Pilot 3.5 HomeBrew Class

Papa_Smurf
2015-10-21, 10:58 PM
Iv been toying and doing construction on the Autoplate Pilot class on d&d wiki, and I need some critiques the help it along. It's a 3.5 HomeBrew class. It is missing the campaign info and basic role play interaction, so please don't barrage me with posts pertaining to that. Too overpowered, too underpowered? What do you feel it is lacking.

1Forge
2015-10-22, 12:38 AM
Iv been toying and doing construction on the Autoplate Pilot class on d&d wiki, and I need some critiques the help it along. It is missing the campaign info and basic role play interaction, so please don't barrage me with posts pertaining to that. Too overpowered, too underpowered?

Auto plate? Pilot class? I'm confused...

Papa_Smurf
2015-10-22, 08:35 AM
Yes the Autoplate Pilot class that is on the D&D Wiki website. It's a home brew class, I just would like some feedback.

1Forge
2015-10-22, 08:49 AM
Yes the Autoplate Pilot class that is on the D&D Wiki website. It's a home brew class, I just would like some feedback.

Which edition? Alot of us play different versions you'd attract alot more help if you posted the edition in the title. (as for me i don't think that's 5th edition so i don't think i can help)

Debihuman
2015-10-22, 09:25 AM
Is this it? http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Autoplate_Pilot_(3.5e_Class)

Debby

Papa_Smurf
2015-10-22, 09:36 AM
Yes, that is the correct link. My apologies if I didn't give enough detail. The Autoplate Pilot class is a 3.5 home brew class.