PDA

View Full Version : Complete Divine and Non-Clerics

Laurellien
2007-05-24, 05:00 PM
I've noticed that many PrC's from Complete Divine give characters Domains and their associated powers (e.g. Contemplative, Church Inquisitor etc...). What happens when you take levels in these PrC's from another divine caster class e.g. Paladin, Druid or Archivist.

Jasdoif
2007-05-24, 05:02 PM
There's an entire block in the book that covers that, I believe. I don't have access to Complete Divine here, but I remember specifically that it covers arcane casters getting access to domains, and I wouldn't be surprised if it covered non-cleric divine casters as well.

Gavin Sage
2007-05-24, 05:10 PM
Page 20, it deals with every caster type. For example a Sorceror can choose to learn one of the spells in the domain (if not normally there) when they level up and learn new spells. Wizards have to track down the spell and then can prepare it once if they so choose. Other divines also can only prepare it once but don't have to track the spell down. And anyone gets the domain ability. But look it up my advice.

Laurellien
2007-05-24, 05:15 PM
Page 20, it deals with every caster type. For example a Sorceror can choose to learn one of the spells in the domain (if not normally there) when they level up and learn new spells. Wizards have to track down the spell and then can prepare it once if they so choose. Other divines also can only prepare it once but don't have to track the spell down. And anyone gets the domain ability. But look it up my advice.

Thanks, it's just so intimidating with all of these books sometimes.