PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Tychilarius worship: What if the drowned god was actually a god?

Xuldarinar
2015-10-24, 03:41 PM
While Tychilarius is incapable of providing spells to it's cultists, the drowned god has followers nonetheless. So, I pose to the community a few questions, following in the same sense as this one; What if Tychilarius was a god?

What domains would Tychilarius's followers have access to? (Even if not a deity, surely there could be a list)
Taking things a step further, suppose someone who worshipped it took Deific Obedience, what would the obedience likely be and what abilities would be granted?
Given Tychilarius's alignment (CE), what code might follow for antipaladins devoted to it?

Th3N3xtGuy
2015-10-24, 08:57 PM
Domain: Gluttony, Madness and Water

Deific Obedience: Maybe a sacrifice I don't know really

Code: Something at least around work to free him from its prison

Xuldarinar
2015-10-24, 11:27 PM
I would think the Void domain would be in their somewhere, but those three certainly make sense. Though, gluttony is a domain?

Sacrifices make sense. So does anything with water, the stars, or their brains. perhaps a combination.

Th3N3xtGuy
2015-10-25, 01:11 AM
I would think the Void domain would be in their somewhere, but those three certainly make sense. Though, gluttony is a domain?

Sacrifices make sense. So does anything with water, the stars, or their brains. perhaps a combination.

It is in 3.5 which can easily be brought over for pathfinder. It is just a domain after all, nothing drastic.

Xuldarinar
2015-10-25, 08:44 AM
Ah. Isn't it that one that gives bite attacks? I think its doable.

Edit: On domains, I figure I'll throw my take for potential options.

Chaos: Its Chaotic Evil, thats a natural.
-Entropy: It was created in a black hole, Im sure if any this fits.
Evil: Its Chaotic Evil, thats a natural.
-Cannibalism: It is the closest we got here.
Madness: Self-explanitory, Im sure.
-Insanity: As above.
Repose: More for an element of it than the whole.
-Souls: It is an organism created from thousands and people seek their eternity being one with it. To me, this subdomain makes a degree of sense.
Void: A creature of destruction and the tapestry. Hmm..
-Dark Tapestry: An aberration of the tapestry, how could it not be?
-Stars: If you know about the rites people perform when joining the Night Heralds, a group that reveres it and seeks to contact the dominion, you'll agree this subdomain is suitable.
Water: Whether using the accurate translation of its name or the common mistranslation, definitely water would be a part of this.