PDA

View Full Version : metaphysical claw and metaphysical weapon

Yogibear41
2015-10-24, 10:52 PM
If I pay 5 power points for these do I get both a +2 enh bonus and an hour/level duration, or is the 4 point requirement of the hour/level duration separate from the for every 4 additional points I get a +1 to enh bonus?

StreamOfTheSky
2015-10-24, 11:02 PM
I'm not sure of the RAW answer, but I think that for 5 points, you have hour/level and a +2. I guess that means you get enhancements earlier than GMF or GMW. But the alternative means you need a means of boosting your ML to epic level (21) just to get the full bonus the power allows.

They probably should have just had it auto-scale in bonus like the spells and kept augmenting to changing the duration.

Rubik
2015-10-24, 11:12 PM
It's not formatted like any other multi-augment power, so I can only imagine that it's a single augment. So if you spend +4 pp, you get 1 hour/lvl duration AND an additional +1 to the enhancement bonus.

Yogibear41
2015-10-24, 11:27 PM
Thanks, I hope your friend is doing better Rubik.

Rubik
2015-10-24, 11:34 PM
Thanks, I hope your friend is doing better Rubik.Yes, and no. He's spent the last month on online training for a new job, but new problems keep popping up, making it so he has even more things that need fixed before he can start. It's the end of the month, meaning that bills are coming due, and everything he got from that GoFundMe all went toward LAST month's bills. We'll make it through somehow, maybe.

Thanks for the support, though.

Yogibear41
2015-10-24, 11:57 PM
Your welcome, keep your heads up, you guys can make it :smallsmile: