PDA

View Full Version : Art Requesting an Evil Kitty image

Grey_Wolf_c
2015-10-26, 07:36 PM
Hi, Playground Artists,

Please bear with me: this is my first foray into this subforum, so if I'm in violation of some rule, or there exists a thread that already covers my request, feel free to enlighten me. I did check first page and, while plenty of avatar-related threads seem to exist, I don't need an avatar, not as such.

What I need is an evil kitty (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0148.html) image. As per my link, the Evil Kitty is the symbol in the Monster in the Darkness' umbrella: a variation on the Hello Kitty symbol, except fanged. I intend to create an MitD costume, and while I have a pink umbrella, and the black cloth, and I believe my artistic abilities stretches far enough to cutting two yellow ovals for the eyes, and maybe creating the white-and-brown handle for the side, it most definitely does not stretch far enough for me to attempt the evil kitty. Therefore, I was hoping someone could help me.

I am thinking an image about 20 cm across would be ideal - that way, I wouldn't need to scale it up to print it. Recommendations of the kind of paper mot appropriate would also be welcome.

Thank you,

Grey Wolf