PDA

View Full Version : Draken's Mystical Emporium

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Draken
2007-05-25, 07:16 PM
Now... This is a fine place to start.

The criohydra goes into an empty large area near the forest and beggin launching jets of ice and casting various spells, like Wall of Stone, Move Earth, Create Water, etc. After a few hours, a huge castle made of stone and ice arises, with twelve spires shaped as hydra heads.

Now, this is just perfect! Every time I do it, I do it better.

The creature reaches inside it's cloak and pulls out an outdoor.

Draken's Mystical Emporium
The best source for anything magic

Indoors: Inside the castle most people will have acces to the large inner yard, at the end of with there is a huge stairway leading to the second floor and to the Administration office, guarded by two constructs, where I, the Criohydra will help you, should I be there, if I'm not the doors will have three guards. On the sides of the Inner yard one can find acess to the grove (a small bit of the nearby forest) and to a many large rooms used as especialized stores. The Emporium sells nearly anything a druid, cleric, wizard or similars could eventually need: pets, tomes, scrolls, staves, magic components, weapons armors, dragonskin, chalk, we also rent laboratories along with modest acomodations, the shopkeepers are, mostly Stone Golems, and the guards are strange clawed and winged constructs (Artillery Golems, a homebrewed kind of construct that launches AoE spells with it's claws).

Pet ShopThis large room is filled with cages containing nearly any beast that can be found in the multiverse. If we don't have what you want, order it and we shall have it in about 72 hours

Staves r' usThis shop has galleries of staves, lined as per function, this room has at least eight guards, and is heavily warded against magic and robbery

LibraryMost magical and non-magical tomes in the universe can be found and aquired (or just read) here, the administrator is always looking for new books, and has nearly a battalion of constructs especially designed for copying and translating the many works.

Golems GaloreThis, room has a few doors, each one has a different tipe of construct near it, Protector Guardians, Golens of all kinds, Artillery golens, and three doors leading outside the building, with the saying "Colossus" near it. In this shop you can buy most constructs that exist (save for Homunculus), or rent then for a week, paying 1/4 their market price. If a rented golem is destroyed, the renter is forced to pay its materials cost back (and he should better pay).

The JewelleryThe door leading to this room is richly ornated with silver and sapphires, it leads to a vast room, filled with glass display cases, all filled with perfectly lines fine jewels, rings, necklaces, crowns, hundreds of itens, magical or not. The golem in this room is a crawling mass of liquid mercury, who extends dexterous tentacles in order to get the fine itens and show them to possible costumers.

Many Gates GalerieThe Many gates Galerie is a vast chamber, whose marble walls are ornated with various gates to various places, in the Town and in the planes, use of the gates is free, and every gate is guarded by a couple of Artillery Golems, to avoid the place being used as bridge for interplanar wars or invasions.

LaboratoryesThe Labs are located at the second floor. Currently some of then hold Draken's experiments, but many are there to be rented for the right prices, or to be used by the newly formed army of the town.

InnMany rooms on the uper levels of the castle, the Inn could be considered a four stars.

The groveLocated at the border of the forest, this grove has been slightly altered, both by minor magics and because of the modified climate, it's open to the wilds, and a small lake was added, it's strongly recomended not to swim, unless you are a druid or the place was prepared for partys.

Administration OfficeThis large room at the end of the inner yard has shelters filled with all the original works, whose copyes are at the library. The main admin's desk is about 10 feet hight, but there are five smaller ones, where he usually attends to his customers.

---------------------------------------

Alliances: Currently Draken keeps good alliances with the local Thieves Guild, that is allowed to use the basements as training area; The Blackout Raiders, The Imperial Guard, Haydn of the moon and has a newly formed alliance to the Fourth Empire, most other organizations are neutral, but there is a small tention between Draken and K.N.A.V.E.S., and there is the possibility of uprising hostilities with AMEN.

K.N.A.V.E.S. is missing, alliance with Thieves Guild and Haydn of the Moon are still up, The Imperial Guard is probably neutral and the Blackout Raiders became good costumers for... Geneticaly engineered war beasts and soldiers.

---------------------------------------

The castle now looks more menacing, it's tower-heads contorced and exude horrid teeth. Ice spikes protude of the nearbr ground, some have impaled NPCs, and some have impaled large animals.

The spikes are gone and dragged the corpses bellow the earth, with no mess or clue left. The towers took their normal look again.

Vhaidara
2007-05-26, 09:37 AM
Katriana touches down and waits for about an hour for Rishtak to catch up.
Are you sure this is the place?
How many palaces made of unmeltable ice can there be in one forest? Of course I'm sure. I said I'd meet him here.

Draken
2007-05-26, 12:30 PM
Comes flying out of his office

Costumers, and you are the elf lady of the orc encampment! Good, good, excelent... How may i be of use for you and your friend today?

Draken smells then a bit...

You have a faint smell of cooper dragon, and that should explain those wings... Umm... let's move o the pet shop, I'm sure to have something you might like.

Vhaidara
2007-05-26, 12:38 PM
(What form is he in? A winged cyrohydra?)
Yes, I am a servant of all copper dragons. Come on, Rishtak
This "friend" of yours is a hydra? That's surprising.
They follow Draken to the Pet Shop when Katriana realizes how forgetful she was.
I am sorry for forgeting to introduce my betrothed. Rishtak, this is Draken. Draken, this is Rishtak.

Draken
2007-05-26, 12:52 PM
(Yes, winged Criohydra, he's a geomancer, so got wings at one of his derivations)

Pleased to meet you sir *Shakes his hand using the 3-ended tail (that he uses as a hand)*

Ah... here we are, I found this Cooper dragon egg the exact same day i got this Black dragon hide, the poor young female cooper dragon standed no chance against the venerable black wyrm... *takes a small breath*

And of course the black wyrm standed even less chance against me.

Vhaidara
2007-05-26, 12:54 PM
An egg... who is the woman you mention? Do you know where she got this egg?

Draken
2007-05-26, 02:31 PM
[OOC] In case you didn't see the edit, the female I spoke about was the female cooper dragon [/OCC]

So, would you two like to have this little one? Cooper Dragon Eggs need acid to hatch, and I can't really make a lot of it, but it seens to me that you got plenty of acid there.

Vhaidara
2007-05-26, 02:36 PM
It would be an honor to raise one of the species of my hero. Thank you Draken.
Dead-time flows in.

Draken
2007-05-26, 02:53 PM
Excelent, excelent. Would you mind a small fee of lets say... 1500 gp for the egg? it's about 1/20 of what most people would charge, but the pet shop isn't really the most profit-angled part of the place you see.

Draken grabs the egg with his tail while a golem prepares a special box, filled with hay to protect it.

And as bonus, here goes a box of giant scorpions, these dragons see then as delicacyes.

Draken
2007-05-26, 05:28 PM
Draken leaves his guests with a stone golem and goes on building some more of his castle.

(Adding the Many Gates Galerie)

Draken
2007-05-26, 06:58 PM
Draken arrives with his cage full of Carnivorous Daffodils and heads to tower 8.

Ok, fellas, you work for me now. He casts a Spell (EPIC) that enables the creatures to speak, also binding then and theyr offspring to his will.

What's tah job boss.

You are going to circle the skies, and when needed, i will order you to strike specific places. Now, number *036, you are going to the Dragon's cave in the playground, find these human kids and bring me the magical itens of the dragons hoard.

Yes chief! Right away chief!

Number *036 flyes throught the window. And Draken moves back to the main hall.

Vhaidara
2007-05-26, 10:20 PM
Awakening from dead time, Katriana leaves them gold, and a note saying that, if he needed them, Draken needed only to ask. Then, she and Rishtak leave with the boxes.

Vhaidara
2007-05-26, 10:32 PM
Katriana returns on wing and, while flying around the ice palace, calls
Draken! It's Katriana! I want to buy something to act as a guard!

Draken
2007-05-26, 11:10 PM
In the middle of the main hall, the criohydra hears a voice.

You came back really fast, follow me to the Golem's Galore room then.

He moves out to a large door, near the back of the castle.

Vhaidara
2007-05-26, 11:25 PM
Katriana comes down to the main hallway and follows Draken. Along the way she explains her return.
I cannot afford to simply sit there and protect it until it can protect itself. Rumors spread VERY quickly in the Town, and somehow, word is already out. I saw some of the golems you have here, and thought that a few of them should persuade people to back off.

Draken
2007-05-26, 11:39 PM
Well, you have a point.

Draken opens the large doors and show her some of the constructs.

Options
Iron Golem - free stock
Clay Golem - free stock
Flesh Golem - free stock
Stone Golem - free stock
Stone Colossus - free stock
Iron Colossus - free stock
Flesh Colossus - free stock
Artillery Golem - free stock
Guardian Protector - free stock
Hunter - free stock
Adamantine Golem - free stock
Mithral Golem - free stock
Demonflesh Golem - free stock
Dragonflesh Golem - free stock
Bladed Golem - free stock
Ruby Golem - free stock
Emerald Golem - free stock
Sapphire Golem - free stock

On special offerings (sentient beings or really uncommon creatures) we also rent the services of few Anaxim (4), Living Vault (2) and even Umbral Blots (2).

If you know of any construct I have left out of the list (except for Boguns and Homunculos), just say it, one can't know everything

Vhaidara
2007-05-26, 11:44 PM
(There's one that's like a stained glass golem that you missed. Same book as Dragonflesh)
These Artillary Golems look fine. How much for 4 of them?

Draken
2007-05-26, 11:56 PM
(I actually don't have the book that got the Demonflesh guy, i saw it on Neverwinter Nights, and a few other mentions)

The four week rent a Artillery Golem is 25.000 gp the unit. For permanent aquisition it's 100.000 gp. But i can offer some discounting. My breath is cold but my heart is not. Laughts.

Vhaidara
2007-05-27, 09:28 AM
(I said the DRAGONflesh, not the DEMONflesh.)
She laughs as well
For that much, these things better be able to fight of a Tarrasque in a group of ten golems! she says jokingly, still chuckling.
Just because I know that haggling takes a while, I'll say 75,000 for each of them, purchasing them, obvi-.
She hears a telepathic cry of help from Rishtak.
I have to go now! Rishtak is in danger! He's near that Fourth Empire thing! Farewell, for now!

With that, she takes off.
On her way back to Town, she sees a small boy in the trees. She lands.
What are you doing out here alone?
I was going to see if I could meet the owner of the ice palace and compare our knowledge of nature.
Are you also a powerful druid?
Yes.
Seeing truth in his eyes, she tells him what is happening with RishtakWould you mind coming to help me?
I would be glad to help.
With that, she picks him up and flies him away with her.
Along the way, Crend sends Shadowbow and Xan a telepathic message to meet him near the Police Station.

Draken
2007-05-27, 11:30 AM
Well, she left pretty fast, but the offer was fine.

Draken calls four of the golems.

#999, #998, #997 and #996, you work for the Elf lady now. Go meet her at the fourth empire ZoC.

He stops for a moment and calls a Winged Mithral Golem.

And you, #1500 go with then, for precaution.

((100.000 gp is a bit less than a Iron golem is worth, and iron golems don't shoot out magical blasts. Each of these guys has CD 13 if I remember well. And I don't have the Dragonflesh's book either.))

Draken
2007-05-28, 11:00 AM
#013, #1600 and #2001 arrive at the castle.

#013 moves to the repair bay.

#1600 and #2001 move to the Admin's Office.

Reporting His Lord!

Speak you two...

#1600: His Lordness, I come to ensure the instalment of Reverse Gate singularity generators as defensive measures for the castle, It was stated the presence of greyish beings that where show no other vulnerability, and they seem to work for K.N.A.V.E.S.

#2001: I am here to report on behalf of #1500 the sucess of the mission and the proper delivering of miss Katriana's new bodyguards

Right, #1600, go and assist the placing of the cannons. #2001, where is #1500?

#2001: He went on a trip orround the Town.

Fine. Dismissed.

Draken
2007-05-31, 09:41 AM
A pair of crawling blobs of mercury, followed by a massive Anaxim leaves a richly ornated door.

Blob: The Jewellery is done mr. Maxinus!

Anaxim: Excelent. His Lord will be pleased, this section is one of te most visited in the whole castle.

Vhaidara
2007-06-07, 09:25 PM
Artemis appears in the portal room and awaits Draken.

Draken
2007-06-07, 09:44 PM
Sliver appears thorught the gate.

His Lord went to see a large tree that appeared in the nearby area sometime ago, and has yet to return, if you wish, I can take you to a tour by the place.

Sliver takes a shape that vaguely ressembles a snakeman.

Vhaidara
2007-06-07, 09:49 PM
No, I shall go there my self. I want to meet him. A tour would reduce future challange.

With that, Artemis leaves.

(What thread is he on?)

Draken
2007-06-15, 05:34 PM
Many different golems beggin to move to the basements, wielding what looks like shovels and other diggind equipments.

thehothead
2007-06-20, 09:53 AM
Shiv walks in, marveling at the castle. So what all do I do here?

Draken
2007-06-20, 11:24 AM
A massive Anaxim regards the newcomer.

Maxinus: You must be the new employee, His Lord spoke of your coming. Your job is mostly to tend to costumers, guide then, entertain, these sort of things. If required, you can have a room here at the castle, we will also have an inn and restaurant finished in no time, and your job will expand to the management of these areas, and the hiring of more people. Believe me, no one will eat what a stone golem has cooked...

metakirb
2007-06-20, 01:29 PM
Skrall walks in and leaves a leaflet, it reads:

"Join the mighty space pirate army, unlock the secrets of the mighty chemical phazon, to apply come to the underground base and ask for Skrall at the entrance"

he then leaves

Draken
2007-06-20, 01:39 PM
Maxinus gets the paper.

Bah... His Lord's mines are already spreading throught the undergrounds, our supplys are groing fastly, but I think he shall not be pleased with the info that there is competition over the resource...

Maxinus wanders into the darkest deephs of the castle, into the undermines.

thehothead
2007-06-20, 06:13 PM
Shiv starts waiting for customers, contemplating possibilies for his most resent case.

Draken
2007-07-06, 12:37 AM
A storm of ice, wind and thunder forms in the main hall of the castle, all the constructs in the area instantly bow as many blue lights appear in the middle of the winds. The storm bursts arround itself with a heavy slam of Draken's tail into the floor, the quake will be sensed in a considerable radius.

That... Was... Pathetic! After I am done with Magtok, Raril will give me some answers, and Nukular will hear some word of me!

Draken shifts into his humanoid shape and speaks with a small device, he is heard in the whole castle.

Gather my children! We must be ready to the war that will come, and thanks to Nukular's reckless actions, we might be fighting not only AMEN, but a mob of citizens too!

Draken shifts back to his normal form and lets loose a Roar, not a common roar. A magic enchanced roar that will be heard by those he wishes that hear the chilling sound.

thehothead
2007-07-06, 12:39 AM
Shiv falls onto the floor.

((Did you forget you hired him?))

Draken
2007-07-06, 12:48 AM
(I didn't, I just didn't consider him. Draken is just on a level of anger that you will not see on any other creature in the town... If you are lucky.)

thehothead
2007-07-06, 12:49 AM
Shiv continues lying on the gound, it appears he has gone into shock.

Draken
2007-07-06, 09:24 AM
A cloud of buzzing creatures flyes into the castle. A blurred humanoid shape can be seen inside the swarm. *30 flies to the underbasements, and leaves Magtok inside a cell that would look very much like a Five Star Hotel Room, but with ice bars instead of a door, there are no windows, and despise the fact that the place is utterly made of ice, it is actually rather warm.

You shall be kept here for the time being, Magtok. It has all the safety measures you would find anywhere else, anti-agression field, antimagic field, antipsionics, I could keep on the list. bzzz...

His Lord will come see you... When you are not deadtimed, probably. And maybe Raneus will come too. For now, feel free to watch the scrying pool, it is tuned to show some interesting places, like Trog's or other mostly irrelevant places.

*30 flies away, heading back to the TDI headquarters.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 11:46 AM
Magtok mutters something about not needing a scrying pool, as he drifts into unconciousness, and takes complete control over one of his troops.

PirateMonk
2007-07-06, 11:49 AM
Four armadillos arrive, traveling at Mach 3. They scan the castle for Magtok, likely not finding him due to the antipsi field. They consult psychically.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 12:04 PM
A small metal pigeon flaps over to the armadillos, and drops a note tat was hanging from its foot. It basically summarizes everything that has happened to Magtok so far, and describes the room he is in, hopefully helping them if they plan to stage a rescue mission.

PirateMonk
2007-07-06, 12:09 PM
The armadillos read the note, and slowly head towards the castle, remaining under cover for as long as possible, darting from one piece of cover to the next at the speed of sound.

Draken
2007-07-06, 12:14 PM
The armadillos will find soon enought that the castle is a titanic construct, as Ice spikes protude of the ground in front of them.

Draken
2007-07-06, 05:11 PM
Draken wanders into the castle's basements, heading to Magtok's cell, He changes to an humanoid form, still clad in his armor.

Lord Magtok, I must ask you how are you enjoying the acomodations here.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 05:20 PM
The living half of Magtok snaps out of unconciousness, but his robot half is left inert.

Its okay, I guess. There's nothing to distract me from the war, I haven't been attacked by a chainsaw-weilding idiot again, the scrying pool lets me see some of my actions for myself, and hmm...Blackout just called me a bastard.

PirateMonk
2007-07-06, 05:24 PM
The armadillos try to teleport as close to Magtok as possible.

Draken
2007-07-06, 05:32 PM
The armadillos will find out that they are trying to enter a monstruous construct, that means a living being so they actually can't teleport inside it if his master does not wish so.

Good, good. I must apologise for Sliver, he is an amplifed reflex of a time I was just furious and bloodthirsty...

Now, to business, we both know that your envoy wasn't sent with a peace message, it was a "Surrender or be crushed" message. And i would like to know what we could do to avoid more unnessessary bloodshed.

Even if I don't actually believe you are interested in avoiding bloodshed. No wait, that wold be Vespe, not you, you are probably the most ponderate person inside that menagerie of madmans.

PirateMonk
2007-07-06, 05:37 PM
The armadillos try to teleport as close as possible to Magtok without displacing solid matter while sending Draken a picture of Saurous with "Sane" beneath it.

Draken
2007-07-06, 05:47 PM
It does not matter if they try to enter inside or outside actual substance, it is still inside the constructs body, so they can't. it's the same rule that prevents draken of teleporting peebles inside the Armadillos kidneys right now.

The same armadillos should take a good look at some of the towers turning their heads to then, and sending forth waves of null energy.

Would you mind to recall these things? I will release you after this is done.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 05:48 PM
It was a peace message. It was just sent by an incredibly rude robot. That rundeness wasn't an excuse to destroy my property, kill me, and then lock me up. You could've just listened to his offer, sent him back with "No" carved into his back, and I would've gotten the message.

And those armadillos don't belong to me, so I can't tell them what to do.

Draken
2007-07-06, 05:52 PM
Well, if it was a peace message, sorry it was the worst one Azzulon ever heard. And well, I agree that Azzulon was a bit exagerated with the fireball, and he shouldn't have allowed Raneus to fire that missile, but you must agree, you didn't really give a damn, did you?

Well, you can still talk to your friend so he calls these things back.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 06:11 PM
Maybe, but I'm not going to. I have nothing to gain from telling him to call off his troops.

And I did give a damn. I could've made big bucks in this Town, selling cybernetics to help amputees, those wounded beyond the help of magic, and even selling my services to the TDI to upgrade their troops in ways they've never even dreamed of. The others would likely complain and yell at me for my supposed "betrayal", but I was certain that I'd be under heavy TDI guard by the time they came after me.

You see? I had everything all planned out, but then a rude robot and a bunch of poor choices on the TDI's part ruined everything.

Draken
2007-07-06, 06:14 PM
Draken lowers his head.

I see... So, what are your plans now? Want to win this war? Would prefer just to go away and forget about all of these stupid hominids infesting this place, the TDI, AMEN, all of these dumb bastards, back to your homeworld maybe?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 06:24 PM
No, my homeworld is nothing but a few chunks of debris floating about in space. Even if I could go back in time to when it was still intact, I wouldn't. That place was hell.

My plan is to win this war, at any cost. Even if I have to make a few good-intentioned people feel swallowed by grief and guilt. Nobody kills me and gets away with it. Nobody.

Draken
2007-07-06, 06:33 PM
Nobody kills you and get's away with it? What about your fellow amenites? What about then? I believe they kill you again, and again, and you kill then in return, that keeps the status quo doesn't it? But aren't you pissed of by that ludicrous regime?

Draken turns to his normal form, his bulk gets into the cell, the bars just melt away for him to pass.

So, what do you think of this? Help me, and we can disband both of these pathetic hominid organizations, help me and you will never have to pay heed to the pathetic ways of any group, you will be lord of yourself and of the people who go to you. We both know that both TDI and AMEN aren't going to end this conflict well, we could just give in the final blow to the dying organizations... What do you say?

Draken stares at Magtok with all his heads. He waits for his answer, seeming somehow, delighted...

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 06:44 PM
I won't turn on AMEN. I have far too much to lose if I leave them, and not nearly enough to gain.

Draken
2007-07-06, 06:51 PM
Draken raises his heads, to force Magtok to look up while speaking to him.

Very well, you know what. I will scold Azzulon for damaging one of his fellow machines, you can be sure of one thing Lord Magtok, nor me nor my troops will attack you or your robotic soldiers, you have the word of Draken Sapphirion Frosthand.

But the others will probably attack.

He turns away of Magtok and walks into the corridor.

Follow me outside Magtok, you will end up lost in the labirinths.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 06:56 PM
Magtok follows.

Fine, but what about the other Associates? Will you attack them?

Just before Magtok is completely away from the room, he notices something going on at Trog's through the scrying pool.

Whoa, he's completely flipped out. Can we stay for a second and watch?

Draken
2007-07-06, 07:00 PM
Bah, I will probably eat their dead remains in the middle of battlefield or swallow their soldiers whole, that if I don't want to expend spells.

He follows Magotk back to the cell and speaks.

Sure, but i have a cooler and bigger one in my office, along with popcorn.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 07:03 PM
Okay, then.

Magtok follows him.

Draken
2007-07-06, 07:09 PM
They reach the office, a vast room with thousnds of books in huge shelfs. At the back of the room, a Scrying screen of at least 40 inches (count like a TV) is on a hindrance in the wall. It is obviously kept hidden most of time.

Popcorn?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 07:14 PM
Yes, please.

Magtok then shakes his head at the scene.

Damn players. Why can't they just play fair and let us PCs do all of the action?

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 07:54 PM
((I'm assuming Raril ends up here?))

Raril falls through a dimensional rip in the ceiling, still screaming like a girl. He hits the floor, face first, like a sack of potatoes, then rolls over groaning. "Ow.. What did I do to deserve this?"

Draken
2007-07-06, 07:57 PM
Raril will see Magtok and humanoid-shaped draken sitting in the office, watching Nukular's Misventures Arround the Town, Draken is laughting a lot, Magtok probably is laughting to.

Ha! You are late boy, come have a seat, this is amazing!

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 07:59 PM
Raril picks himself off the floor, slightly confused, and takes a seat.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 08:01 PM
E's image appears.
What are you going to do?

Draken
2007-07-06, 08:05 PM
Whatch TV, ask some questions, make sure Nukular and raneus aren't able to get their hands on the boy. Sorry about the anger outburst at the sewers, I am a bit stressed of late. If you want you can have a seat, i will wait until Nukular is done there in AMEN before I proced.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 08:05 PM
Raril just sighs. "I think I'm going to sit here and watch the fun, if you don't mind. I just left you and gave you back your precious experiment, so leave me alone."

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 08:06 PM
You'll notice I tried to defend you, even without Lilith in you. Besides, this looks interesting.
The image solidifies, and E holds out a tentacle to Draken.
No hard feelings?

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 08:07 PM
Magtok glares at E, and then gives him the middle finger.

Go back home to R'lyeh, squid-face.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 08:08 PM
Raril hangs his head, this was not a good day.

Draken
2007-07-06, 08:08 PM
No bad feelings.

Draken holds out a hand to the tentacle.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 08:09 PM
E shakes. He doesn't pull and try to eat Draken's brain. It's tempting though. Big brain in there.
Can I just do something about Magtok and his constant rude gestures?

Draken
2007-07-06, 08:13 PM
Whatever, He is here just to watch anyway, if he dies he will be back to his base faster than walking afterall.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 08:14 PM
I never said kill him. I was thinking the removal of a few fingers.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 08:14 PM
Rude gestures? You tried to have me killed, you cuttlefish-headed bastard! You're lucky I'm not trying to kill you for that.

Despite what Magtok says,he reaches into his robes and secures his metal fingers around a handgun, ready to shoot E in the face if tempted.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 08:15 PM
Raril glances at Magtok, "That's a neat trick" HE then looks up at the screen. "Oh look, the General just realized what a terrible commander he is." The drow wears a smug expression.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 08:27 PM
Magtok, Magtok, then we were enemies. Now let's just relax and watch the show. Being evil really does rock.
E summons everyone their drink of choice.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 08:34 PM
I dont remember you apologizing for what you did, or even telling me you had decided to leave AMEN alone. As far as I'm concerned, you're still an enemy and deserve the same fate that the TDI does. I'll leave you alone this time, but if I see you again later, you'll get a blade to the heart, just like your cuttlefish-faced buddy, Davy Jones.

Magtok doesn't drink his drink, certain that it is poisoned. He grudgingly decides to ignore E, and grabs some pocorn as he watches the show.

Draken
2007-07-06, 08:36 PM
Draken laughts watching as Nukular sings something about wookies, bells and kookies.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 08:36 PM
Very well then, I apologize. And also, they bore me now. And Davy Jones was my fifth cousin, 37 times removed. I encouraged his death. He always stole my thralls when we were kids.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 08:39 PM
Raril ignores the wine glass in front of him, his eyes glued to the screen. He shakes his head a mumbles. "I came so close, I should have used a blade."

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 08:48 PM
Magtok turns to Draken.

Could you change the thing to show the tavern? One of my robots is seeing something imortant going on there, and Nukular just said that's where he's headed.

Draken
2007-07-06, 08:52 PM
The scrying screen is actually folowing Nukular, didn't ou notice?

Hey Raril, he just called you stupid.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-07-06, 08:55 PM
OOC
Davy Jones was my fifth cousin, 37 times removed. I encouraged his death. He always stole my thralls when we were kids.Signature'd.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 08:55 PM
The drow nods. "Yeah, I saw that. I should have invested in some teleportation magic, that would've made things much easier. I'm never going to get another opportunity like that again." He sighs.

Draken
2007-07-06, 08:59 PM
Now that will be interesting.

Draken is watching while Nukular goes after Rex.

I saw a card saying he was the AMEN leader, is that right?

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 09:05 PM
"Yep, this should be really exciting." He picks up some popcorn to munch.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 09:05 PM
Yes, he is. He's also a homicidal maniac, and his powers over something he calls "Blood Magic" scares the **** out of me. Nukular doesn't stand a ****in' snowball's chance in hell.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 09:22 PM
Raril speaks between bites. "Good...Maybe that will teach him a lesson...and then I'll be in charge."

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 09:23 PM
Earlier, my only comment on that would be "Oh god, no." but now I think you'll find they wont cooperate with you.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 09:28 PM
"True, but honestly I think the troops would follow anyone, so long as he fed their blood-lust. If that Psyker hadn't been there, I'd probably be a General right now. Whoa.... Did you see what that guy just did?" He points to the screen, noticing Nukular's suit just shut down.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 09:29 PM
Interesting, that could come in handy. I can't resist.
Three of Nukular's soldiers walk in.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 09:31 PM
Raril glances at them, then to the others watching the screen. A dagger slips into his hand.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 09:37 PM
No need Raril. And I'd watch out if I were you, Magtok. That doesn't look like someone you'd want to cross.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 09:38 PM
Magtok keeps his hand on the pistol, and watches the troops cautiously.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 09:39 PM
Raril nods in agreement with E, but keeps his eyes trained on the soldiers. "Why are they here?"

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 09:40 PM
My orders. I captured them a few weeks ago.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 09:43 PM
Raril relaxes slightly and goes back to watching the screen.

((out of curiosity, when will Lillith be getting her own body?))

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 09:44 PM
(You know. It will still take at least six weeks to finish the bodies.)

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 09:45 PM
((But...I want my character back.))

Raril grins at Pwenet's insult. "Tin-plated Despot, that's good. I'll need to remember that one."

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 09:46 PM
(I sped it up once, and I'll do it again. One week is the shortest I'll go. Bad news. Raril wont become leader. He was removed from the roster. I've been discussing this with blackout over PM.)

Draken
2007-07-06, 09:47 PM
(If E asks me if Raril will be safe for the next weeks, along with Lilith. I will say yes. And them, you could get her back into his body for the time being.)

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 09:50 PM
Magtok laughs a little, and reaches for some more popcorn.

Wow. With Rex talking of order and his wacko cult, that one guy critizing his actions, and that magicky guy messing with him, its clear to me that nukular is totally ***ed. Even if they spare him, he's going to be a complete wreck. I almost feel sorry for what I did to his mind with that Citizen's Rally thing.

Draken
2007-07-06, 09:54 PM
Umm, well I must agree that seeing that bloodshed lighted up my monster within...

Bu tell me, was that planned to go so wickedly bad?

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 09:55 PM
If you mean my bomb, no. If you mean Nukular's withdrawal, no, but expected. If I missed something, probably.

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 09:56 PM
Raril grins a dangerous gleam in his red eyes. "Oh I hope so, that was absolutely brilliant."

((I assume Draken is talking to Magtok about the riot, correct? ))

Draken
(Speaking to Magtok.)

Vhaidara
Which part?

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 10:03 PM
Raril sees Nukular in the streets and completely vulberable. He points to the screen with the dagger that's gone back into his hand. He's grinning wickedly. "Teleport me there. Now!" Yes, he's giving orders to people who could cruch him with a thought, but he doesn't care, oppurtunity has struck and so must he.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-06, 10:04 PM
Umm, well I must agree that seeing that bloodshed lighted up my monster within...

But tell me, was that planned to go so wickedly bad?

No. I had assumed the casualties were going to be slightly lower. But it still helped me, anyways.

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 10:05 PM
E does so.

Draken
2007-07-06, 10:09 PM
Draken sends a golden metalic blot to aid Raril, it is named #3000.

(Bookboy, you just trampled me, that is not cool... I am editing this post so that it makes any sense.)

Vhaidara
2007-07-06, 10:31 PM
E decides to make this funny.
Should I make his guns shoot rubber chickens, weasels, or pudding?

Draken
2007-07-06, 10:36 PM
Nah, levae it they way it is. Let's just use suport spells on Raril.

Rebonack
2007-07-06, 10:37 PM
Remember that magicy guy from the tavern? The one with the red robes and no magical aura to speak of?

Yeah, that one.

He's standing at the front entrance of the ice castle inspecting his finger nails.

Draken
2007-07-06, 10:44 PM
Come in, we are expecting you.

The men will hear this voice ocming fron the end of the hallway, he can go in, the place is very inviting, with ambient music, etc, look very much like a Shooping center.

Rebonack
2007-07-06, 10:53 PM
The fellow strides inside, a smirk playing on his face the whole time.

"Nice place, very posh. A little cold though. But you're lucky the Gentlemen closed down his shop," he comments as he makes his way into whatever room he had been directed to. "Hard to beat his prices."

Limos brushes some nonexistent dust off his robe.

"Banter aside, I have some serious matters to discuss. How do you intend to respond to this inevitable invasion by..."

He quirks an eyebrow at Magtok.

"Heh. I suppose that answers my question before it's asked, doesn't it? Though I would still like to hear it from you. What do you intend to do in response to the invasion?"

Draken
2007-07-06, 11:01 PM
Well, I didn't actually like these single-minded hominids in the first place, so I think I will just run my shop, carry on my plans, apologise to any AMENites that my children might have hurt, damaged or killed...

Nah, thinking about it the only thing they did was when Azzulon shot that robot back to their base, the rest was the hominids doing.

So, you want some popcorn and watch Raril fighting or have any other visits to make?

Artemis97
2007-07-06, 11:05 PM
((Speaking of that loveable Drow, he's hanging out in orbit asking questions of his armor))

((you got it, sorry, I'm impatient sometimes))

Rebonack
2007-07-06, 11:19 PM
"Thus far it appears I've managed to badger two armies to pack up the tents and head out of Town, so a pretty good start," Limos comments. "Still have those bug aliens mining the organic 'ore' to get rid of. And those crazy storm-troopers. All just a matter of time, hopefully it won't come to blows."

He glances at whatever scrying device is being used to... scry with.

"I'm not normally one to sit around on the job," he comments.

"Once I'm done here in Town I have other business to attended to. And as per my agreement with one of the other facets of my being I won't be trying to 'mend' this Realm. Considering it's current state it probably wouldn't be too hard, but hey, I value my word," continues a second Limos who wasn't there a moment ago.

"Suffice to say, I'm already making other visits. One of the perks of being in several places at once," comments a third. Two vanish, one remains.

"All that said, I may as well. Not like it'll slow me down."

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 08:08 AM
The armadillos try to telepathically contact Draken.

Draken
2007-07-07, 09:16 AM
Draken is get frustrated with so many people, animals and other things interrupting his show.

What now... Just speak little ones.

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 09:20 AM
Hi. Can I come in?

Draken
2007-07-07, 09:21 AM
Enter using the front door, the place never stops people who come by the front door.

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 09:22 AM
The four armadillos speed towards the front door.

Vhaidara
2007-07-07, 09:22 AM
Shadowbow walks in.

Draken
2007-07-07, 09:26 AM
Umm... that makes the largest number of PCs simultaneosly inside this place ever.

Draken waves his hand to the ceiling, and a cloud of daffodils storm outside the office into the main hall.

The daffodils know as *01 stand in a swirling swarm in the middle of the main hall, they take on the humanoid shape of draken, to the minimal details.

I come to greet you, Shadowbow and... PirateMonk's Armadillos. Need any directions?

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 09:29 AM
Where's Magtok?

Vhaidara
2007-07-07, 09:29 AM
Actually, I'll be right back.

Draken
2007-07-07, 09:30 AM
Back at the office, I think he is deadtimed in front of the TV.

The daffodils point to a door at the top of some stairs in the back of the room.

------------------------

Inside the office, Draken waves his hand again, and *33 appears buzzing in the ceiling.

Your orders His Lord.

I need you to go make some visits, I see no point for continuing in this war, just go warn some AMEN members that might not know this. Go to that Volcano that for some reason they think it's secret, and to Trog's to.

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 09:59 AM
The volcano turns into Vespe's Not so secret Volcano Lair of Raining Horrible Death upon Whoever told someone about Vespe's Secret Volcano Lair. Draken gets horrible death rained on him. Then it turns back.

The armadillos head into the office.

Draken
2007-07-07, 10:07 AM
Draken use the horrible death that rained on him to get some snot ot of his nose and greet the Armadillos.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-07, 10:20 AM
Mgtok comes out of deadtime, and asks Draken where the exit is.

Draken
2007-07-07, 10:23 AM
Draken points Magtok to the door behind them, after Magtok opens aforementioned door he will find himself in a large hall with the exit just in front of him.

Drop by for a visit anytime, maybe buy out something.

Draken turns to his table and begin to look over some papers, bills and contrats.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-07, 10:32 AM
Okay, then. Try to not look like a TDI sympatizer when the armies come charging into the streets.

Magtok heads out the door, and then walks to the tavern.

PirateMonk
2007-07-07, 10:35 AM
The armadillos follow him out.

Rebonack
2007-07-07, 10:36 AM
It should be noted that the instance of Limos left some time ago. Apparently dead-timed battles aren't much fun to watch.

Vhaidara
2007-07-07, 02:48 PM
Shadowbow arrives again.
I'm back.

Draken
2007-07-07, 02:55 PM
Shadowbow sees *01 poking the nose of the humanoid form he took, what is weird, because there is no actual nose to be poked.

So? What brings you here mister Shadowbow.

Vhaidara
2007-07-07, 02:56 PM
Simple. I decided to work with AMEN, and Rex said to protect shopping centers. This was the closest thing to one I felt like going to. And I heard you're watching the fight on a widescreen crystal ball.

J_Muller
2007-07-07, 03:05 PM
Hans emerges from the deepest vault to check on the situation. He makes his way to wherever Draken is ((as long as there's nothing that would stop him)).

Have the invaders struck yet? He asks.

Draken
2007-07-07, 03:11 PM
To Hans: Well, actually I think there will be no attacks to this area. And Hans, i have a terrible notice for you.

The space hominids left and aren't coming back soon, they also have officialy dissolved the TDI, but some of the other groups are still out there fighting AMEN.

To Shadowbow: His Lord indeed has a widescreen to watch the fight, and he asked you to thank mister Idiotarum for the concern, but it is probably not necessary. Right now he is wondering how so many soldiers can fit in so thigh streets and miss so many shots.

Vhaidara
2007-07-07, 03:12 PM
Actually, I chose to come here. That way, I can relax and do my job at the same time!

J_Muller
2007-07-07, 03:24 PM
Hmm. A display of cowardice on their part... we will not run from this as easily as they, however.

I will be returning the Spear to the city. It will be safe there, protected by our full might.

With that, he turns and walks back towards the vault.

Draken
2007-07-07, 03:33 PM
(now... J_Muller, I am at a crossroads, what would be more fun, plot-wise, forcing Hans to leave the spear, or leting him take it over?... I will let you decide this.)

Vhaidara
2007-07-07, 03:35 PM
(Fight, Fight, Fight!)

A semi-solid image of E approaches, with a solid cat on his shoulder.

The Cats
2007-07-07, 03:43 PM
The solid cat being Rawr The Kitty, queen of all kitties (according to her, at least)

Vhaidara
2007-07-07, 04:21 PM
This is Draken's palace. He's a nice guy,if a bit intimidating.
E proceeds into the surrounding woods, but deadtimes.

J_Muller
2007-07-07, 11:00 PM
((Hmm... a little conflict over the Spear isn't out of the question, but plot-wise it's really meant to be something the FE retains. So if you want Hans will come out of here worse for the wear, but with the Spear in hand.))

Draken
2007-07-07, 11:09 PM
(Nah, Let Hans come out with the spear, we can force conflict over it later.)

J_Muller
2007-07-07, 11:20 PM
((Okay.))

Hans, his lieutenants, and the FE troops exit the vault. Hans carries the Spear in hand. They all exit the castle, walking some distance away before teleporting themselves to what used to be the TDI base.

blademaster42
2007-07-19, 06:12 PM
Iko arrives in the gate room. He takes a look around. nice place. He goes looking for te main entrance hall

Draken
2007-07-19, 06:17 PM
He appeared on the dead end of a long and large corridor with the walls filled of Gates and Golems, the oposite end of the corridor leads to the central Hall of the Ice Castle.

blademaster42
2007-07-19, 06:22 PM
He looks interestedly at the pet shop and takes a look around

Draken
2007-07-19, 06:33 PM
The Stone golem that takes care of the place speaks with a familiar voice.

Nice place to start, the last thing I sold from here was a cooper dragon egg.

blademaster42
2007-07-19, 06:45 PM
He takes a look around, obviously impressed I think I want to work here.

Iko is suddenly struck with deadtime ((back in an hour or so))

Metis
2007-07-19, 07:01 PM
Maia comes in belatedly and looks around with great curiousity.

Draken
2007-07-19, 07:10 PM
An Artillery Golem points Maia to the other end of the corridor, into the central hall, where a massive, extremely well-built Anaxim waits.

Greeting, milady. I am Maxinus, second in command and director of the castle affairs.

Metis
2007-07-19, 07:20 PM
Maia smiles up at the anaxim.
How do you do?

Draken
2007-07-19, 07:32 PM
Very well, thank you.

A windstorm forms at the top of the stairway in the back of the hall, out of it, Draken appears in his monstrous criohydra shape.

Milord, it is good to have you back after many weeks out.

Good to be back Maxinus.

Draken walks into his office.

Metis
2007-07-19, 07:39 PM
Maia looks over after Draken and points at his office.
Should I follow him?

blademaster42
2007-07-19, 07:42 PM
Iko snaps out of deadtime and shakes his head where was I? Oh, right. I think I want to work here. Where can I find, uh... realises he never got his potential bosses name. Uh, the boss?

Draken
2007-07-19, 08:08 PM
If you wish, but it is not really needed, you can just go and look at the rooms up there, shose the one that best suits your needs, after it, you can go take a look at the labs in the first basement.

------------------------------------------

To Iko

Well, in that case you can be our new hunter, and if you have any skill handling animals you can be the... Well, I don't need to draw it do I?

Also, the name is Draken Frosthand.

blademaster42
2007-07-19, 08:12 PM
Iko looks startled. What? do you mean, like he looks around A breeder?

Draken
2007-07-19, 08:17 PM
Yes. And a Vet, if possible. And don't forget that I need the specimens alive when they reach this place.

blademaster42
2007-07-19, 08:23 PM
Yeah. I'd guess resurrection costs would outweigh selling prices, and that's if I could get them. Well, I don't know about being a vet. My parents had some sheep but I'm not sure the experience counts for this kind of thing. But I could definitely capture them. And, uh He looks around again Breed them.

Metis
2007-07-19, 08:33 PM
Maia nods and goes to look at the rooms.

OOC: Sorry, I've been having computer problems. They seem to fine now.

blademaster42
2007-07-19, 09:20 PM
Iko is once again struck by deadtime!

Metis
2007-07-19, 09:31 PM
Maia keeps looking for a room that might serve as a dragon lair. She doubts she'll find one, but no harm in looking, right?

Draken
2007-07-19, 09:36 PM
If she asks one of the many constructs on guard duty, they will point her to room 3012 on the third floor.

Metis
2007-07-19, 09:38 PM
Being the talkative sort, Maia does end up talking to one of the guards and heads up to 3012.

Draken
2007-07-19, 09:58 PM
There is one fine room, it is obviously treated with magic, because it is just to large to be there, the room also has a large scrying pool (sort of a magical TV), the furniture one could need, a very large tapestry in the floor, with motifs of a spiral ended in many draconic heads.

Metis
2007-07-19, 10:04 PM
Maia smiles around the room and decides to claim it as her own. She goes back out of it and shuts the door, then creates her own lock for it, shaping molten silver out of nothing and simply snapping a bond between the door and the wall. There is no way to open the door without breaking it or the 'lock' she created.
After this she goes down to investigate the labs.

thehothead
2007-07-20, 01:01 AM
Due to an unexplained miracle, Shiv wakes up from his shock witch lasted a couple weeks, and has had no brain damage!

He shakes the still frightening image of truly angry Draken from his head, though it takes a while.

Metis
2007-07-20, 10:23 AM
After hunting around the labs for a while, Maia uses a simple spell to teleport her back to the tavern.

Maia returns, a bit shaken but uninjured. She goes to her room and turns into her normal silver dragon form.

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 10:25 AM
*Truck walks in and up to Maia's Room*

Encyclopedia sales man!

Metis
2007-07-20, 10:30 AM
Maia melts her silver lock and opens the door with her massive dragon head.
Are you stalking me?

Draken
2007-07-20, 10:34 AM
After hearing Maia's statement, two nearby Golems turn to truck and point the palm of their hands to him, claws open, there seens to be a hole in the middle of their hands.

(guess what comes out of the hands of these two artillery golems)

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 10:40 AM
I want to be your side kick!

*He shirt now looks lick this "Truck man lad"

Metis
2007-07-20, 10:42 AM
Maia gives a literally frosty sigh.
I just want to be left alone for a bit, okay?
She goes to shut the door with a fore claw.

Draken
2007-07-20, 10:54 AM
This area is only for guests and visits, you are clearly none of these so we must ask you to leave to the main hall now.

The golems point the stairs down.

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 10:55 AM
*Truck leaves*

Metis
2007-07-20, 10:57 AM
Maia peaks out of her door in human form.
He's gone?

Draken
2007-07-20, 11:08 AM
Yes he is. The safety and welfare of our guests is a prime concern here.

The golem's voice changes to Draken's voice.

And it is actually the only thing they must be concerned about. So Maia, I just noticed that besides the fact that you are a Dragon and a wizard, I don't know much of your abilityes, so what do you think you could do here?

Metis
2007-07-20, 11:13 AM
Oh, well, I'm not a very good wizard. I've only ever been able to use a few spells, and I've had to work really hard to learn them. I know all about alchemy though!
Maia smiles cheerfully.
I don't really know what you need, but I can pretty much do anything you want with metal.

Draken
2007-07-20, 11:17 AM
Umm... Right, dealing with metal you could help repairing the golems, and I am sure you would like to see our new acquisition... Yes...

But on the regardings of more... mundane skills, what can you do?

Metis
2007-07-20, 11:22 AM
Hey... didn't I see a jewelry store when I was walking around here? I'm good with numbers and I don't lose track of any stuff like that. I'm a dragon, after all.
I could work in the shop and make things for it.

Draken
2007-07-20, 11:28 AM
Umm... Makes sense, you can take care of that area. The metalic blot there isn't all that of salesman, a fine crafter, but a terrible merchant... You can work there.

Now excuse me for a second, I am going to place up some ads elsewhere, I need a cook to the restaurant. You know, the only food worse than that made by a golem is that made by a zombie.

Metis
2007-07-20, 11:29 AM
Maia giggles a little and heads off to the jewelry store.

blademaster42
2007-07-20, 11:38 AM
Iko snaps out of dead time and turns to the nearest golem. Hey, do you know what my first assignment is? Like, what I should capture?

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 11:41 AM
*A Man Walks Up And Knocks On The Door*

blademaster42
2007-07-20, 11:43 AM
((which door, the one to the pet store?))

Draken
2007-07-20, 11:50 AM
The stone golem in the Pet shop tells Iko.

Right now there are no special orders, so you could just go feed the animals. The rations are in the storage.

He points to a door in the back of the shop.

-----------------------------------------

The front door and the shop doors are always open.

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 11:51 AM
Hi, I heard you are looking for a cook.

Metis
2007-07-20, 11:52 AM
Maia reaches the jewelry store and looks around, trying to get a feel for the place, find the person who runs it, and see what style and type of jewelry is being sold.

Draken
2007-07-20, 11:54 AM
Maxinus walks up to the potential employee, that should be pretty much the first test. He is going to be the supervisor, and if the person can't stand the fact that he is a Colossal Anaxim, so just give up.

Say your name and your qualifications.

(Nightwing has just so many characters I don't know who is who.)

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 11:57 AM
((Just made him up.))

Hiki Horbe.

*He does not seem at all bothered*

blademaster42
2007-07-20, 11:58 AM
Iko's goes to feed the animals, deftly managing not to lose any fingers.

Draken
2007-07-20, 11:58 AM
(Bookboy is going to ignore you when you come back.)

Qualifications?

Metis
2007-07-20, 12:03 PM
OOC: So, should I just pretend like Maia has figured the place out and make something up myself?

Draken
2007-07-20, 12:08 PM
(sure, there is a small descrition on the first post. But you can refit the place in wais you think would make it more... apealing, the golem in the room will help.)

blademaster42
2007-07-20, 12:12 PM
Iko has finished feeding the animals. He steps out into the main shop and turns to the golem. I fed all the animals, so I'm heading to Trog's 'kay? If Draken needs me, that's where I'll be.

Draken
2007-07-20, 12:16 PM
Have a good time. You never know where your errands may lead you. Beautifull and dread places, holy and profane. It is sure to be adventure.

You can come for your payment at the end of each week, 3.000 gp sounds good?

Metis
2007-07-20, 12:16 PM
Maia gets herself acquainted with the place and makes a few changes to the place before heading back down to the labs.
She finds a lab to her liking, then prepares to create some things and train with her alchemy.

blademaster42
2007-07-20, 12:22 PM
Sounds great! See ya! Iko races down to the gate room he came in from.
((is the gate still up?))

Draken
2007-07-20, 12:35 PM
(umm, remembering it I think I placed up a permanent gate just outside Trog's some time ago...)

blademaster42
2007-07-20, 12:36 PM
(('kay)) Iko steps through the gate

Metis
2007-07-20, 12:48 PM
Maia raises her staff and whirls it around her, almost dancing as she creates glittering trails of molten silver in the staff's wake, then directs the glistening liquid through the air as she begins slowly cooling it off with a tiny, hissing jet of cold air blown from one extended hand. The precious metal begin to grow less viscous and turn more slowly through the air as the process continues.
Eventually she settles the mass of silver into a large vat that she creates and begins drawing tiny strands from it, using her magic to twist and shape it into an astonishing variety of shapes.

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 12:52 PM
*He undeadtimes*

Professional chef.

Draken
2007-07-20, 12:59 PM
Well, that sounds reasonable. The kicthen is over there. You can check up if everything is up to your needs before the opening.

Narmoth
2007-07-20, 01:07 PM
Ghadan enters.
Is this a place to enquirer about magical items?

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 01:08 PM
Can I show you something I mad? I know some miner magic and it helped me with a trick of mine.
*He walks into the kitchen and grabs a loaf of Bread He grabs a knife and uses magic to heat it very hot temperatures. He cuts a piece of bread, smears it with butter, and hands it to Maxinus*

I call it toast.

Draken
2007-07-20, 01:13 PM
I don't eat. Wait a minute.

Maxinus stares at the ceiling, and a cloud of buzzing creeps appear.

Eat the toast *25.

Food!

The daffodils fly at the toast, eating it in a matter of seconds.

Gooooooooooooood!

----------------------------------------------

Back in the main hall.

Gathan is pointed by a construct to one of the rooms.

Metis
2007-07-20, 01:16 PM
Maia stops her silver work and takes the completed items to the jewelry store, leaving the incomplete ones in the lab. The incomplete jewelry looks like it is fully crafted, but part of a whole that is not yet finished.
After this, Maia takes a bit of a break and teleports to Trog's.

Nightwing
2007-07-20, 01:18 PM
So, Do I get a room to stay in?

Narmoth
2007-07-20, 01:20 PM
So, who is in charge here, anyway?

Draken
2007-07-20, 01:27 PM
Second floor, room 203.

------------------------------------------

The golem points at a large double door on the top of a stairway in the end of the hall.

His Lord is there.

Narmoth
2007-07-20, 01:32 PM
Ghadan opens the door

Draken
2007-07-20, 01:40 PM
Ghadan sees a large room with an oversized desk at the end, and towering bookshelfs reaching the ceiling.

A man totally clad in black armor sits on an armchair before a normal sized desk with many books on it.

So, what brings you to my humble lair?

Narmoth
2007-07-20, 01:50 PM
Hi. I'm a kind of mage, and I am looking for some magical items.
I need a prism that will gather light and darkness and send it out as one combined energy.
Also, i guess it's more of a hobby of mine that something I really need, but there's a replica of a short sword, made of green stone that is embedded in a lot of different magic, with a strong link to shadow magic. Since that is my prime field of study, I try to at least get to examine most items with ties to that magical school.
Do you think you have possession of these 2 items?

Draken
2007-07-20, 01:54 PM
Umm... Let me check out.

Draken stands still for a few moments, the golems in the overmind are checking up every inch of the deposits.

It looks like... No, none of your specifics have been matched. There are some itens with similar properties, like magic swords, some rods enchanced with the spells you seen to be after, but nothing like what you said.

Narmoth
2007-07-20, 02:03 PM
That's a shame. I guess I'll just have to continue looking then. Still, if you find out anything about any of the items, please send me a note? I currently stay at the shadow fiend keep

He leaves

blademaster42
2007-07-20, 09:30 PM
Iko comes in from the gate leading to Trog's tavern and rushes down to the pet shop. He feeds the animals that need to be fed, and steps out to the main shop to see if anything is required of him. After a while he decides that if something was needed of him, it would have been asked so he head's back to Trog's via the gate.

Metis
2007-07-21, 12:38 AM
Maia teleports in and goes to her room, where she curls up as a dragon and goes to sleep.
OOC: Good night!

blademaster42
2007-07-21, 02:08 AM
Iko looks for a small room with a window. Eventually, he finds it, figures he can figure out a lock later, and goes to sleep.

((later))

Metis
2007-07-21, 09:58 AM
Maia wakes up and vanishes, forgetting to change form.

Nightwing
2007-07-21, 10:04 AM
Horbe walks down the stairs

Who wants breakfast?

blademaster42
2007-07-21, 01:08 PM
Iko sits up, and starts to get ready for a new day. He looks into a mirror and is faintly surprised to see his irises have attained a flame like quality. They currently resemble smoldering coals. Figures. Iko heads over to the pet store to feed the animals. When he's done, he goes thri=ough the portal to Trog's.

Clar Lovsky
2007-07-21, 02:41 PM
*Clar enters the courtyard*

*Genuinely impressed* "Wow, it looks far more grand up close."

"Now, what should I try first" *Notices the pet shop*

"Heh, wonder what kind of creatures a shop like that could have in a crazy place like this"

*Enters the pet shop and looks around*

"Hmm, no one here"

Hey, are there anyone here? I wish to speak with the boss of this place!

After waiting for quite some time Clar gets bored and returnes to the city.

"Looks like they have closed for the day, I`ll return tomorrow"

Lord Magtok
2007-07-21, 04:18 PM
Magtok comes running to the door, with manacles on his wrists. He knocks/kicks the door as hard as he can.

Draken, I need to hide! Now! Before they come after me!

blademaster42
2007-07-21, 05:04 PM
Iko steps out of the gate from Trog's and goes down to the pet shop, whistling all the way. When he gets there, he starts to feed the animals that need feeding. Then, he is hit by deadtime.

Nightwing
2007-07-21, 05:08 PM
*10 Order of Anarchy Robots with magic protection Fields around them run and and fire at Magtok*

Vhaidara
2007-07-21, 05:13 PM
A wall of force forms up around Magtok. E's ghostly form appears, visible to all.

Nightwing
2007-07-21, 05:15 PM
((How did E know Magtok was here and that the Robots were attacking him?))

Vhaidara
2007-07-21, 05:18 PM
(I mean ghost literaly this time. E's dead, and has been following Magtok for a while, using his powers to conceal his ethereal presence.)

Lord Magtok
2007-07-21, 05:23 PM
What the hell do you want, squid lady? I'm in enough of a mess already.

Vhaidara
2007-07-21, 05:25 PM
Would you rather be dead? Notice that you haven't been hit, despite the fact that they fired.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-21, 05:27 PM
You have a point there. Would you mind telling me why you're saving my life?

Vhaidara
2007-07-21, 05:31 PM
I'm bored.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-21, 05:43 PM
You're...what? You saved me, simply because you had nothing better to do?

Vhaidara
2007-07-21, 05:46 PM
Pretty much. After Ehlana, I think I'll take a break from the hybrids for a while. Look at what she did to me!
E shows Magtok a very large scar straight across his neck.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-21, 05:49 PM
Based on what little I know about you, you probably did something to deserve that.

The robots seem to be deadtimed. Can I go now?

Vhaidara
2007-07-21, 05:55 PM
Actually, she just didn't like me. I'm not sure what happened. The moment she left my body, she started acting like this. And the field will follow you.

Draken
2007-07-21, 06:51 PM
(Magtok, Draken is deadtimed at Trog's...)

Maxinus gets out of deadtime. If he didn't have a mechanical face, his expression would be of extreme anger.

I am pretty sure there are thousands of safety constructs that should avoid any kind of violence that was not autohorizated inside this place.

Guess there is. The robots of the order of anarchy will find thenselves as targets of many, many, many Artillery Golems.

His lord told me about you, shoot to destroy brothers.

The robots should be reduced to dust, if they somehow avoid the massive attack. The castle floor will swallow then and send their smashed pieces to the forges beneath the basements.

Mr. Magtok, Mr. E, a pleasure to present myself, I am Maxinus, administrator of the castle. What can i help?

And Magtok, His Lord Draken is still a Judge, he will not prevent you of going to court.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-21, 06:56 PM
All I need is someplace to hide from the squads of vigilantes and imbeciles. Somewhere other than the Lair, which is probaby the first place they'll search.

Draken
2007-07-21, 07:10 PM
Maxinus gives a key to Magtok

First floor, Room 1001.

Lord Magtok
2007-07-21, 07:16 PM
Magtok takes the key, and mumbles something about how annoyingly difficult it is to open stuff when your wrists are in handcuffs, but manages to open the door anyway.

NotAboutBalance
2007-07-21, 09:20 PM
"Uh, Maia?"

Metis
2007-07-21, 09:22 PM
Maia comes inside.
They are in a very large room- dragon sized, in fact.
It is room 3012.
What is it?

NotAboutBalance
2007-07-21, 09:23 PM
"Where exactly are we?"

OOC: no wait, don't reply. ineed to get off negative a few seconds ago)

Metis
2007-07-21, 09:25 PM
OOC: Okay, later!