Papa_Smurf
2015-10-27, 07:29 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

TheTeaMustFlow
2015-10-27, 08:36 PM
How true. How very, very, true.

daremetoidareyo
2015-10-27, 09:16 PM
Alright, You're astrally discorporated. You're going to need to calm down. The more that you frantically beat at the spectral reality, the more raw chaos you release onto your favorite online forums. I don't know why that happens, probably has something to do with the blackout budgets with the USA's Department of Defense.

Regardless, If you calm down, you will be able to feel these characters as I type them. That's nice, isn't it? The problem is that I need to keep typing at a steady rate for it to make any sense to you at all. Ok, from here, you need to make a personal accounting of all of your vairous body parts, from your toes to your head. This will calm your mind and allow you to feel for your coroporeal body. List them with me: toes, feet, ankles, calves, knees, thighs, hips waist, chest, shoulders, nexk, head, hair. Do you feel what is missing? Focus on it. Nine times out of ten, you left some of your astral body somewhere in a state of fugue. I'm willing to bet that it is a toe or finger, but ears are very commonly disregarded parts of the body that can trap you on the astral plane.

What's missing? This will be the clue of your next step. Check the spectral pools for toes, the portal frames are notorious for snagging digits. If you laid ontop of anything, that is where people lose cranial features.

Anyway, find that part, take a deep breath, and cross your arms over your chest and lean back. Just as you fall over, you'll re-attach to your body. Good luck, sojourner.