PDA

View Full Version : New story ideas (also system suggestion)

yuriyuyeimi
2015-10-28, 08:14 PM
okay so i watched all fate/... series and got an idea to create a game with this story.

for thos not familiar with the anime, it's about mages that fight (mostly to death) in a "tournament" by summoning heroes from famous tales with the promise of an artifact (the holy grail) that will grant any wish to the victor.

my idea is to play this in Classic WOD, the players begin as powerful mages that will either summon or make pacts with powerful entities such as vampires, any changing breed, demons, etc. and start mauling each other :xykon: . everything will be "controlled" by the camarilla, some archmages, and any branch of hunters (we don't want normal people discovering about supernatural beigns).

so i want to ask you for good characters to include as possible "servants" to my pc's. who are they?, what are their own goals?, how can you summon/convince them?... (we're talking about powerful npc's: 5th gen vampires, high ranking changers, powerful demons and fae) make them up or give me names of some existing ones.

also if you see this idea in some other game system please tell me it doesn't matter much to me to read a new rulebook or try and remember old ones.

(this is my first post and english is not my mother language :D please be nice)

Chokuto
2015-10-28, 08:23 PM
One of the things I would do first is settle on a theme. Are you looking for Western European lore or Eastern? A mish mash? Personally, I would tie it to the summoner, and they would draw things from their own culture.

One I don't think gets enough love is Ravana from Hindu lore: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravana

yuriyuyeimi
2015-10-28, 08:31 PM
i'm looking for a mish-mash, the summoner is the one who decides the culture or whatever, but i want to have a big list so they can choose