PDA

View Full Version : any new invocations in scag

zylodrizzt
2015-10-28, 08:43 PM
Currently I am playing a war forged druid (moon) monk (not going enough to get archetype) rogue (going to be trickster) warlock (goo not enough levels to get pact) and I'm wondering just what new options open up for such a character. I'm looking for feats, archetypes, invocations, other can trips (I'd say spells but that list could go on forever) and things of that nature. I know I'll have to get the book (and likely will when the money comes my way) but a general description would be nice so I know I will get something out of the book as a player

treecko
2015-10-28, 09:11 PM
Not allowed to share specifics, forum rules (if you want some you can dig around reddit, some stuff has been spoiled).

There are new subclasses for almost every class, a few new subraces, 4 new cantrips for warlock, sorcerer, and wizard focused around melee fighting, but no new feats or invocations.

Toadkiller
2015-10-29, 12:40 AM
At this point books are in many hands. Not sure spoiler really applies.

Nishant
2015-10-29, 01:38 AM
Currently I am playing a war forged druid (moon) monk (not going enough to get archetype) rogue (going to be trickster) warlock (goo not enough levels to get pact) and I'm wondering just what new options open up for such a character. I'm looking for feats, archetypes, invocations, other can trips (I'd say spells but that list could go on forever) and things of that nature. I know I'll have to get the book (and likely will when the money comes my way) but a general description would be nice so I know I will get something out of the book as a player

Holy crap that's a lot of dipping. What all did you roll? What are your other party members playing? I'm curious now, I can't help it.

zylodrizzt
2015-10-29, 07:32 AM
The DM doesn't believe stats should keep you from multi classing but think I'd have been able too needing only 13 in cha dex and wis. The other party members are a halfling bard (think lore) / wiz (think diviner)/ sorc (think wild) being a sort of numbers changer wild card. Pure moon druid think elf. A pure dwarf paladin (think vengeance). Pure human wizard (think evoc). And a human warlock (think fiend n blade) / paladin (think maybe vengeance too). Mine is a war forged I didn't know the campaign details and turns out his generic story and build was perfect for a local of the area. We on an island turtle that gets little travelers since its hard to get to so no trade so the fact that I don't need food drink sleep or equipment or even air is pretty darn useful. Basic story a clay golem created by archfey warlocks that experimented on local fauna which after a disaster became sentient adopted a nature bent being more apart of nature (I need for nothing, made of natural occurring material, bound elemental and nature spirits inside him) and creators no longer around.