PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Need help with Spells for an Asmodean Advocate

5w337x7007h
2015-10-31, 06:39 AM
I'm building an Asmodean Advocate, and my GM has said, "Alignment doesn't matter", for his campaign. So I'm hoping he'll stick to that so I can provide healing for my allies, but if not I've got a couple other build plans to make the character work.

He's a heavy worshiper of Asmodeus, a fluent contract maker, and a semi-skilled accountant.

A situation arose in which one of his contracts came to an end, and he had to leave town when they realized the cost. He claimed what was his and went on his way. He joined up with a Mercenary Company as an accountant, mainly for the distribution of the spoils, but also, begrudgingly, sorting out the Widows and Orphans fund. He joins the party, which is part of the company, as a way to escape his other duties, providing a "Loss Prevention" service, because the party tends to create problems, and bring in little profit.

I'm building him as an 8th level Support caster. Here are my feats, so far.
(Edit: My GM has given us an extra feat at 4th level)

1 - Spell Focus (Conj), Improved Initiative (h)
3 - Augment Summoning
4 - Scribe Scroll
5 - Spell Focus (Ench)
7 - Craft Wondrous Item

What I need advice on is which spells I should choose as constants. I'm also fully aware of how preparing divine spells works, meaning I don't need to fill all of my spell slots at one time.

What would you guys recommend as basic spells for a cleric of Asmodeus?