PDA

View Full Version : Index November New Horizon Navigations (Community brew theme month)

Zaydos
2015-11-01, 11:15 AM
November New Horizons Navigations

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/styles/full_width_feature/public/thumbnails/image/nh-mp1_029918_destripe_large_bright.jpg?itok=_QAcjV_G

Welcome one and welcome all. The fungi from Yuggoth send their greetings, and the final frontier is calling. Last month I brought you the Halloween Harvest of Horror (which I will continue to update till November 5th), a chance to share your ghastly creations and continuing this attempt at... community building? I have decided to make another theme month. Since New Horizons began to send us pictures of Yuggoth Pluto, as you humans call it, space has been on my mind and when looking for an alliteration with November it came there. New Horizons may have passed the dwarf planet by it hasn't passed from our minds completely, its task will carry it beyond the 9th planet and into the Kuiper Belt to continue its task of sending us back images.

What I challenge you to do is to create your own homebrew exploring new horizons and alien worlds. Creatures from outer space, creatures from new planes or locations, explorers, and their like. The theme for the month is exploring the unknown, and seeing things that have never been seen before, with a healthy dose of new planets and space. If you feel up to making any brew that fits these criteria link it here and I'll add it to the currently non-existent table below. If you have a better suggestion for theme, or just a theme you'd like to see, feel free to discuss.

Where as the other times I've started this half of it was a challenge for myself to brew in the theme and try to make something each day, this is not. I will try to participate because really I ought to, but I will probably only throw together three or four things this time. I hope, though, that we can still get at least 30 little pieces of work and fun.