PDA

View Full Version : What are the requirments for intuitive strike?

TGWG
2007-05-26, 09:33 PM
I'm embarresed to say that I don't have the book for it and I need to know what it does for a D&D experiment.

Tokiko Mima
2007-05-26, 10:01 PM
I'm embarresed to say that I don't have the book for it and I need to know what it does for a D&D experiment.

It's in the Book of Exalted Deeds, page 44.

Edit: Oops. Ignore what I said.

Gralamin
2007-05-26, 10:03 PM
By law, we are not allowed to reveal the information you need.

TGWG
2007-05-26, 10:13 PM
sorry for asking :smalleek: my mistake :smalleek: please accept my humblest apologies. :smalleek:

Raum
2007-05-26, 11:05 PM
You can find the feat [scrubbed - please don't link to that site. Linking a person to non-OGL information isn't really any better for us than stating it. Thanks.]

rawling
2007-05-27, 06:06 AM
Those are some of the crunch prerequisites, but (and I hope I'm not breaking the law in saying this) there are some other quite harsh prerequisites, both fluff and crunch, for any exalted feat.

You'd better find the book, I think :smallsmile:

Premier
2007-05-27, 06:27 AM
By law, we are not allowed to reveal the information you need.

Just for accuracy's sake, by law you'd be allowed to tell him, because A, US copyright says that the rules of a game cannot by copyrighted, and B, giving such a tiny part of the information contained within the book (and for the presently relevant reason) falls miles deep within the realm of Fair Use.

The reason you're not allowed to tell him is because it's a sort of unwritten rule on these forums, stemming from a gross misunderstanding of the actual law and perpetuated by misinformed statements like the one you just made.

Skjaldbakka
2007-05-27, 06:32 AM
In terms of what is or is not legal copyright in the US, that is really no concern, but I am sure the legal eagles at WotC found a way to copyright what they needed to in order to make money. However, it is not an unwritten rule of the forum, it is in fact a specific one:

Posting Copyrighted Content
Posting any copyrighted material without permission is against the rules. Posts containing such content will be edited to remove that content. In particular, posts containing copyrighted material from game books that are not designated Open Gaming Content (OGC) will be edited to remove the copyrighted portions. As an example, mentioning a specific rule item or general mechanic, or explaining in general how it functions, does not violate this rule. However, posting an entire stat block for a monster would. OGC is published under the Open Gaming License. OGC may be reproduced in full, as per the terms of that license. Please keep in mind that material under the d20 License may not be OGC. When in doubt, refer to the primary source to see if there is a copy of the OGL included. Note that any content in the System Resource Document (SRD) can be reproduced as well.