PDA

View Full Version : general tech hero/villian equipment

frost890
2015-11-03, 01:59 PM
I am starting a game soon that involves a tech/gaggeteer. It is a space superhero game. I need a few ideas for thing to make and modify.i am thinking of making a backpack with a small shield generator, sensor drones and some modified weapons. But my mind seems to have trouble coming up with other things to make. Any help?

LibraryOgre
2015-11-03, 02:58 PM
Some sort of propulsion for zero G. If it doubles as a normal G flight device, so much the better.

General purpose computer.

Coalhada
2015-11-05, 04:39 AM
Maybe a stealth device of some kind?

Anonymouswizard
2015-11-05, 07:53 AM
For basic equipment you'll need:
Tool kit
Utility belt for tools

Just in case you need to do field repairs.

Now for the fun equipment.
You'll want a nonlethal way to disable attackers, I suggest grapplers. They are balls with 4+ tentacles and a low level AI, throw at someone and they'll restrict them.
A sealed environment, like a spacesuit, upgraded with a propulsion system.
See if you can get a nanofabrication machine. It'll help when building

DataNinja
2015-11-05, 03:17 PM
It may not be something you make, but get your hands on all the duct tape/future equivalent you can. :smallbiggrin:

Knaight
2015-11-05, 04:27 PM
Aerosolized repairing stuff (spray on metals, healing gels, whatever) could be fun. A kit for doing stuff involving circuitry, from a soldering iron to spools of wire, switches, etc. would also be pretty useful. You can't go wrong with an EMP generator of some sort, sanitation equipment for biohazards and chemical spills, fire suppressant, etc.

Hopeless
2015-11-06, 07:17 AM
So what game system and does it exclude Green Lantern Rings?:smallwink:

Well you will clearly need a spaceship maybe even a Rocket Ship depending on what setting and game system used...

Otherwise I'd recommend a Force Field Belt, Life Support Mask, Space Ghost's wrist blasters, portable boom tube to avoid being caught unprotected in outer space and have somewhere to retreat to when threatened...

frost890
2015-11-08, 01:38 PM
So what game system and does it exclude Green Lantern Rings?:smallwink:

LOL It is heroes unlimited so I am sure it is possible. Thanks for all the advice.