PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class Weird request

JackRackham
2015-11-03, 11:40 PM
Okay, so this is a weird thing, but there was a class posted on here some years back and I loved it. I used to have it bookmarked, but that seems to have been lost at some point. The biggest problem is, for the life of me, I cannot remember the name.

I remember it was sort of a 3/4 BAB-type class, I believe a base class, maybe a 1o-level PrC, with some casting (maybe bard power level), some skills, and some really cool class features. I want to say the flavor was related to cleric or bard (it may have been a divine caster), but the way it was put together, its versatility was like the factotum. It was a jack-of-all trades type and was really well put together.

I want to say it had symphony or harmony (or some form of those roots/words) in the title, but I am not remotely confident in this. This is really just outside my memory and it's driving me crazy, like when you can't think of a word you normally know, or you lose something you maybe haven't used in a long time, but really felt sentimental about, an old keepsake.

Does anyone remember a class like this? IIRC, this would have been posted originally 3-4 years ago.

(I know this is silly and way too vague, but if anyone can remember this, I'd appreciate it)

EDIT: It might have had something like 3rd-4th level arcane and divine spells?

Debihuman
2015-11-04, 09:49 AM
It really would help if you knew whether it was a base class or a prestige class.

Debby

khadgar567
2015-11-04, 10:01 AM
It really would help if you knew whether it was a base class or a prestige class.

Debby

gonna sneak another request but where I can find arcane monk prc which 10 level prc with 5th level one make your spells touch on range of 30ft

Lappy9001
2015-11-04, 12:13 PM
gonna sneak another request but where I can find arcane monk prc which 10 level prc with 5th level one make your spells touch on range of 30ftThat's oddly specific. You could probably just make your own; it wouldn't be hard.

Demidos
2015-11-04, 03:40 PM
@OP -- The master of masks in my sig? :smallconfused:

Zaydos
2015-11-05, 02:34 AM
Monster Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?310386-The-Monster-Hunter-D-amp-D-3-P-Simon-Belmont-the-Class-v-2-0) is where my mind went but it lacks music terms in its name, it's just that some of the Castlevania games have music words in them.