PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Fun Standard Actions for a flying bloodrager

Genth
2015-11-05, 04:01 AM
If you've heard the phrase, METEOR OF TERROR, stop reading.

So I've got a 9th Level crossblooded, Elemental-Destined bloodrager who is built around being a terrifying blur of earthbreaker, lightning and wind.

He is also a Halfling. And hits an AC of around 32 in optimal circumstances.

He has just been allowed Flyby attack by the GM, as well as getting a bloodline feat. The fun thing about flyby attack is that it allows a standard action, as opposed to just an attack or whathaveyou. What I am looking for are fun things he can do in that standard action. He has cleave, and this is a warfare game so there are very high likelyhoods of thick bunches of enemies near eachother, so great cleave is a possibility. Are there any other fun spells, feats or things to use? I am not looking for optimization necessarily, but fun and interesting things. Oh, and he has a very high intimidate score, and can demoralize as a move action. So there's that.

Kurald Galain
2015-11-05, 04:27 AM
Disarm or steal maneuvers are always fun. Yes, you'll eat an OA, but you can solve that by either pumping your armor class, or doing it on flat-footed enemies, or going for enemies that probably can't OA well (e.g. casters).

For example, fly up to an archer, take his bow away, and fly off.

Genth
2015-11-05, 04:30 AM
Oh my god that is HILLARIOUS. Yes. I am totally doing that!

avr
2015-11-05, 04:43 AM
It might be tricky to pull off being a halfling, but grappling someone and flying off could be fun.

If mass warfare is involved stealing an enemy standard should be possible.

If the enemy is not organised well, bleed damage might be unusually useful in this scenario. Splintering Weapon feat and/or the brow gasher spell, perhaps.