PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Crossbow Fighter

Triskavanski
2015-11-05, 08:31 PM
The inclusion of weapon master handbook is bringing in a new fighting style, that allows one to prepare two ready actions to attack at first feat, as a full round action. Then the second feat lets you do that as a standard. The third feat lets you do four ready actions as a full round.

Now the Crossbow Fighter archetype lets you deal your dex in additional damage but only when using a ready action.

So what I'm looking to do is pick up snapshot, so I'd be shooting each enemy with my full bab, and pretty much not lose my attacks.

But I'm wondering how good it would be.. and if the crossbow training thing counts as weapon training for the features in that book.

grarrrg
2015-11-05, 11:46 PM
if the crossbow training thing counts as weapon training for the features in that book.

Going by the FAQ (http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1fm) Crossbow Expert does NOT count as Weapon Training.

Triskavanski
2015-11-06, 12:08 AM
Darn... It would have been nice if they had used the wording that was needed, like they did with most everything after APG, or at least go back in and make it so.