PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [DSP/PF] Armor of the Mind: The Aegis

Novawurmson
2015-11-06, 08:25 AM
LINK (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U7FY9aFIXveyvQyUV2W7X2yZsLZlOpQARrWkC4DNmC0/edit?usp=sharing)

A manipulator of force who augments his physical strength with otherworldly energy...
A holy knight who shields himself with strength of convictions...
A master smith, fortifying himself with the perfect ideals of form and function...
A horrifying monster that twists and distorts its body to adapt to its prey’s weaknesses...

These and many more can be represented in game by the Aegis - a class from Dreamscarred Press’ Psionics Expanded, reprinted with additional content in Ultimate Psionics.

Hello, everyone! So a long time ago, I posted the first draft of this guide as a GitP post. That thread has long since been locked, but comments were enabled on the Google Doc. Spammers keep going on the Google Doc and posting gibberish on it, and it's flooding my email. To help my poor inbox and allow for a new way for people to give feedback, I'm making a new forum post for it.

The aegis is one of my favorite classes, and this guide is possibly my favorite of those I've written.

Mithril Leaf
2015-11-06, 10:03 PM
The Hexbreather from Bloodforge gets +2 Str, +2 Int, -2 Cha and the human favored class bonus. Somewhat boring but mechanically potent.

The Glyphstone
2015-11-06, 10:16 PM
You should have called the guide I Am (Ps)iron Man. Other than that, good work.