PDA

View Full Version : Nahast: Lands of Strife.

Metahuman1
2015-11-06, 01:25 PM
http://www.nahast.spiderforest.com/

This web comics come up on the boards occasionally. It had been presumed dead awhile back. Well, IT LIVES! IT LIVES! AND IT GET'S 14 MILES TO THE GALLON! wait wrong series.

Nahast is set in a sort of Japanese/Chinese/south American mythology inspired world, and center's around a Samurai who's an extremely well established swordsmaster and her efforts to create and all women's fighting unit in a community, per imperial order.

Anyone else care to discuss it? I rather like it actually.

AMX
2015-11-06, 02:03 PM
Oooh, an update... that must mean it's archive-binge-o-clock :smallbiggrin:

I am rather fond of this comic :smallsmile:

smuchmuch
2015-11-06, 02:49 PM
Oh hey an update.
Wondering if she'll manage to actualy talk it out witht he ghostly swrodmaster and our devil snake will have to pull some kind of control ?

(Well see you in six month when you start another new thread for the next one. :smalltongue:)

ImperatorV
2015-11-06, 10:42 PM
Now I have to re-read this so I remember what the heck is going on. Good thing too, I have a night to blow and was out of anime.

Metahuman1
2015-11-10, 12:59 AM
Alright, interesting. Wondering if she just ends up having to beat him or if he'll change his mind as it were.

Oh, and another update is out now. That's 2 updates in the last week or two. I think were returning to a normal schedule.

Metahuman1
2015-11-24, 10:41 PM
Another update! Can it be? Back from the dead again AND back to regular updates?!

Ok, so there wise to what's really going on now. Interesting. Wonder how they play this?

Coyotzin
2015-11-27, 04:33 PM
Another update! Can it be? Back from the dead again AND back to regular updates?!

Welll... consider I'm working on the update that will go up on Dec 7th, because I finished the Nov 30th page last week :)

I may take a 1-2 week break for the holidays so that I can finally sit down and apply some back-end improvements to the comic's website, but I'll definitely leave the next pages done before that :)

Ok, so there wise to what's really going on now. Interesting. Wonder how they play this?

With a lot more clarity, that's for sure :D

Tarqiup Inua
2015-12-29, 05:31 PM
Yay for the new pages! I remember really liking the comic back when I still had plenty of pages left to look at :-)

I very much look forward to those hopefully to come!

Metahuman1
2016-01-03, 03:53 PM
Welll... consider I'm working on the update that will go up on Dec 7th, because I finished the Nov 30th page last week :)

I may take a 1-2 week break for the holidays so that I can finally sit down and apply some back-end improvements to the comic's website, but I'll definitely leave the next pages done before that :)

With a lot more clarity, that's for sure :D

Cool! Can't wait! =)