PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Necromancer Gear

TheRekatron3000
2015-11-06, 06:43 PM
Hi, i'm designing a NPC for an upcoming adventure and I need gear so far I have a drake helm and a vest of resistance. He is a hardcore summoner with Dread Necro 8/ Master of Shrouds 10 also Necropolitian. I have all the rest of himI just need gear

Fable Wright
2015-11-06, 11:46 PM
First, I would recommend moving this to the D&D 3.5e subforum by reporting your post and asking for a thread move. Much more directed advice there.

Second, Cloak of Charisma is also generally very strong. Rod of Undead Command probably fits his MO. Possibly give him a Darkskull, to grant additional bonuses to saves and AC against Good characters and make turning nigh-impossible. Possibly dump remaining funds into Spellstitched Undead.

It's a starting point, at least, for a relatively-simple 1-off NPC.

TheRekatron3000
2015-11-08, 10:33 AM
Thank You. That was pretty helpful, the other forums didn't really have anything on this topic. My Necro is almost complete

Tiri
2015-11-08, 08:29 PM
I'm pretty sure Master of Shrouds advances divine casting. Which the Dread Necro does not have.

Slipperychicken
2015-11-09, 02:33 AM
Sending Stones that have thriller as a ringtone.

Oils, preservatives, and makeup to keep his (un)dead flesh looking fresh as the day he died. Can't let that charisma go to waste.

Incense and perfumes to keep the horde from stinking too much. He might be immune to disease, but he's not immune to nasty corpse-stench. Yuck.