PDA

View Full Version : Has Paizo published anything with in depth information on Ostenso in Cheliax?

Da Beast
2015-11-08, 12:44 AM
I'm planning some upcoming adventures in which the PCs rescue the populace of a destroyed town from a caravan of hobgoblin slavers but continue to bring them to the slavery practicing port town as refuges. From there they'll need to gather allies and use the influx of destitute people to overthrow the local government and install a new regime loyal to the quest giver who is in reality a succubus playing a long game to create a portal into the material plane for her master Socothbenoth, essentially a second worldwound. Ostenso in Cheliax seems like the best city, it's close to goblin infested Isger as well as the politically hostile Andoran which serves as a good point of origin for the hobgoblins' captives. Having the PCs take down a piece of the diabolic Chelish government will divert attention away from the patron's own fiendish agenda and makes a bit of sense when you consider that Socothbenoth is the demon lord of pride and probably couldn't resist the chance to humiliate the devils in their material plane stronghold.

With that in mind I'm looking for any published material that covers Ostenso in more depth. I've read the description in the Inner Sea World Guide but it only gives so many details. I also looked into a companion book called Cheliax, Empire of Devils but it doesn't seem to cover Ostenso in much detail.