PDA

View Full Version : Divine Metamagic

shaka gl
2007-05-29, 09:58 AM
I always read about people calling this feat Game-Breaking or Cheesy... I read it and saw that you can only apply it to one Metamagic feat. Now, I understand how it could break the game with some feats (like Persistent spell). But if i were to use it with Extend Spell and even ban (or rise the price of) Nightsticks if its necesary, żis it still game breaking or do you think its fine?
Thanks.

Shhalahr Windrider
2007-05-29, 10:02 AM
I think it's fine.

It's Persistent Spell and the Nightsticks that really cause the problems, near as I can tell.

Jimp
2007-05-29, 10:41 AM
A considerate player will use it without nightsticks or Persist Spell. I've often used it but only with Extend Spell.

Golthur
2007-05-29, 10:56 AM
I think it's fine.

It's Persistent Spell and the Nightsticks that really cause the problems, near as I can tell.

I'd agree with that assessment. I routinely either ban nightsticks outright, or force the turn attempts from them to only be used to turn undead (and not to power divine feats).

Persistent Spell, likewise, has problems when combined with Divine Metamagic, but most of the other metamagic feats wouldn't be a problem.