PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Class for an Elven Cleric

shaka gl
2007-05-29, 07:49 PM
Is there any prestige class I might qualify for being an Elven Cleric of Corellon Larethian?. I only ask for Full Casting Progression and No Feats Prerrequisite.

Laurellien
2007-05-29, 08:01 PM
That will be a hard one. Seeker of the Misty Isle and Hunter of Corellon spring to mind, but not sure what they give/take. The contemplative class merely requires contact with your deity and skill ranks, and gives you some sweet bonuses (bonus domain, eternal body etc...)

All in COmplete Divine.

Stevenson
2007-05-29, 09:34 PM
Seeker of the Misty Isle doesn't give any caster progression, I don't think, just new spells.

Oh, and that other one about Larethian you said isn't in Comp. Divine as far as I can remember....my friend has the book now, so I can't check.

Smiley_
2007-05-29, 09:42 PM
I would suggest the Divine Disciple class or the Heirophant class in the forgotten realms handbook. Both improve on the cleric's basic abilities and some new, really nice ones are added.

Khoran
2007-05-29, 09:51 PM
Down the line you could qualify for Champion of Corellon Larethian, but it wouldn't help your spell casting.

RocketBard
2007-05-29, 09:55 PM
You could try the Apostle of Peace in the BoED (actually, you could try almost any prestige class from that book).

codexgigas
2007-05-29, 11:13 PM
Contemplative and Sacred Exorcist are both solid choices. I don't have my books with me at the moment, but I know that Contemplative lacks feat requirements, and I'm pretty sure that Sacred Exorcist does as well. Unless your campaign heavily features undead or evil outsiders, my vote goes to Contemplative for the extra domain.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-05-30, 04:09 AM
Funny how elves have the most PrCs of any race but when there's one you actually want they don't have it.

Laurellien
2007-05-30, 05:35 AM
Funny how elves have the most PrCs of any race but when there's one you actually want they don't have it.

Murphy's first lore of irony :p